The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-11-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Sin4bkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
The qn is, r they screwing maids too without knowing their status. More scary is, there is no data to show how many maids got infected every year.
Off late maids are doing multiple rounds in their off days… yesterday my regular came bit late on the excuse it was raining etc… when I stripped and about to get in to act… I could smell she was with someone else before…. I zipped and walked off…. Guys be careful!!!
Old 25-11-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin4bkk View Post
Off late maids are doing multiple rounds in their off days… yesterday my regular came bit late on the excuse it was raining etc… when I stripped and about to get in to act… I could smell she was with someone else before…. I zipped and walked off…. Guys be careful!!!
hahaha bro this one could be me la paiseh ah eskimo bro

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 25-11-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
maidlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro, the maids sent u the screen shot? Can ask her for the white knight photo too? Post it here let him be famous.
Best to just ignore.
Old 25-11-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Any means necessary to get free sex from maids

Old 25-11-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
This is how I going to get Nona trust lor.

Then she will believe me and meet me. Then fuck her free.

Very easy to gain these helper’s trust one.

Brother u really do this thing? I thought u are steady?
Old 25-11-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
The culprit will nv post it, just like a maid will nv admit she's promiscuous.
Old 25-11-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Knn This Gerald try to be knight in shining armor as a pick up line. Wat a loser sia…no skill to chat properly chat up ppl ah? Go learn some life skills before dating lah. Ppl like u sia suay men like us. But then again…no use talking abt him here la. Ppl like him so shameless won’t care and will continue his sad sad life like this one

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 25-11-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
This is how I going to get Nona trust lor.

Then she will believe me and meet me. Then fuck her free.

Very easy to gain these helper’s trust one.

LOL standard white knight stuff. Good luck Gerald, she still ain't giving you any pussy that's for sure. 100% guaranteed.
Old 25-11-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Knn This Gerald try to be knight in shining armor as a pick up line. Wat a loser sia…no skill to chat properly chat up ppl ah? Go learn some life skills before dating lah. Ppl like u sia suay men like us. But then again…no use talking abt him here la. Ppl like him so shameless won’t care and will continue his sad sad life like this one
Facts lol he himself also surf this thread...still want be a white knight. Fucking retard. Nona if you're reading this, please stay far far away from Gerald as well. Lmao
Old 25-11-2021, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfreak View Post
Facts lol he himself also surf this thread...still want be a white knight. Fucking retard. Nona if you're reading this, please stay far far away from Gerald as well. Lmao
If Nona happens to be here, please tell her this Gerald might be some pervert, sniffing women's undies n shoes to get high n ejaculates. Who knows he might be waiting to drink the gal's urine to get high cos his cock cannot stand lol....
Old 25-11-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Goodu trolling la bro, he steady one and nona probably his cai. they probably both lol-ing at the joker.

this Gerald is another fella. and legit jialat, desperate til like like that. thinking he can get gratitude fuck. if nona give him, i suspect also 5s showman.

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 26-11-2021, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 9
bleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud of

walao, have Gerald, this kind of knn,
no wonder I have few lobang kena pecah...
Old 26-11-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Loser will be loser what u drive, how u dress, how u talk. U always a loser
Old 26-11-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
The culprit will nv post it, just like a maid will nv admit she's promiscuous.
Not brother goodu? That’s good
Old 26-11-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin4bkk View Post
They are also using their body to make $$$
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1