The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-02-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
clockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterclockers44 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDariusxify View Post
brother hi can give you fr for pheobe from scarlet... booked her on 22/2/19..

Location: In kallang heartland area.... at a shophouse... quite shocked that it was such a public place. She told me she moved 3 places in a week...
Shared shower with 2 other flatmates...
OKT: bro was fast and quick replies..

Look: 9/10 (very close resemblance to photos) i was half expecting to reject but i didnt. Light to mid makeup on her. Also not as white as photos but thats expected.
Body: this girl is like fricking short haha so quite a different experience. Like a Filipino maid.
A bit of a belly bulge but im fine with it.
now for the good stuff.
BBBJ: 9/10 After having super sop bj's for the past few fl's this is an eye opener. She told me she able to go slow or hard and fast. i said hard and fast. Wah super good suction and some ar for me. Gave 3 times Hard and fast bj and cfm if never stop will CIM those kind.
Boobs: she wore a bra throughout sesssion and i never bothered to take off.. but defenitely not a C. maybe a B
FJ: So started with cowgirl before going to missionary, DFK offered. regretted never try doggy with her.

Never paint and finger

SO because of the super sop bonks past few times, i thought she was able to really make me happy. long bbbj and can speak good english. i tipped her extra. for 120 i thnk she is better than some of the rest. She said going back on 28.

Bros pls support.

RTF: YES
I can vouch for Phoebe from Scarlett. Also booked on 22/2 - discount from photos maybe 20% but can tell is her. VERY VERY close on rejecting cause she didn't come across to me as a Thai cause she had an English accent that most Thais wouldnt have. (For a moment I thought maybe new stable swapped with an indo/ phinoy maid LOL)

I'm glad (1), I did not reject this girl cause her GFE is through the roof, (2) she says that customer service is her number #1 priority (3) she is always smiling. OKT put her age as 22 or 23 but she's 28 and I think for that age, I've seen worst la.

She definitely knows and tries her best to please her customers and tbh, her willingness to make you a happy man well deserves this FR.

Other things for chiongsters to note: no CIM, COF, fingering/ painting nvr try, speaks intermediate level of french, shower SOP, GFE through the roof, syt lovers can skip.
Old 23-02-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
project01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: TRL
Girl: Yuki
Date: 23rd Feb 19
Time: 10.30 am

Had an enjoyable time with Yuki from TRL.

Made booking with bro SK n rush down to location. Was not disappoint at all as Yuki is young, pretty n playful.

Look: 8.5/10 (Confirm will not reject type)
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (Au natural B's)
BJ: 7.5/10 (I opt for CBJ) Can feel the suction and swirling of her tongue on my ...
FJ: 10/10 (She was damn horny, keep wanting me to pump her. We did various position too - cowgirl,reversed cowgirl, doggy, standing and missionary)

RTF: Hell YES!!!

Overall its a very sextisfying bonk. Looking forward to the next rtf with her.

Last edited by project01; 23-02-2019 at 04:30 PM.
Old 23-02-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
khazha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Diamond - Silk Stockings

Model: Diamond

She is one of the decent looking FL. Like those Thai mixed angmo looks. Almost about 80%

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10 (Slim body , my type)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Willing to try all the position)
BJ: 7/10 (Not really into BJ)

RTF: Yes, definitely.

I am a C cup lover guy, so but those who love a slim girl, she is the right choice.
Old 23-02-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Shadow369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Cola from THAICANDY888

Pic Resemblance: 100% pic what you see is what you get
Looks:8/10 Quite good looking, face is my cheonging priority so quite strict
Boobs:9/10 Big Ample cups, feels real to me
Frenching:8/10 All out attack you
BJ: Good sucking
FJ:8.5/10 Commando type, quite aggressive haha
GFE: Quite chatty
RTF: Maybe, she's gonna be here for 2 weeks so maybe try others before going back.

She is the type that really enjoy bonking, very aggressive. It's as if she can read my mind,
Old 23-02-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
benben69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a great time with ann from tikoclub yesterday.
Thanks for the arrangement.
Below is my humble FR of her.

Looks: 9/10 very pretty girl much better than those photos
Boobs: 9/10 boobs lover will love this pair same as me
Body: 9/10 only model will have this kind of body
French: 9/10 wild at first but get wilder during missionary
BBBj: 9/10 she can suck well
FJ: 10/10 having a long time never had such a good time
Service Attitude: 10/10 she will treat u like a lover than a bonker
Communication: 7/10 not bad can understand what i say
Overall: 9/10 nearly to perfect
Old 23-02-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 10
sygatefire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ally TRL 22 Feb 5.30pm
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=718728

Much has been said about this fantastic lady...but I'll add on my 2 cents worth.

Looks: A little too much make up to my liking, but passable.
Boobs: They are huge and firm. Good for boob fuck, not good for squeezing.
BBBJ: Wet and makes that slurping sound, quite a turn on...no teeth. Not too bad.
FJ: Her moans...did all sorts of positions with her.

As I said, Bro SK hardly disappoints. The girls he brings are one of the best in FL1.
Old 23-02-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 18
Chubbie123 is a glorious beacon of lightChubbie123 is a glorious beacon of lightChubbie123 is a glorious beacon of lightChubbie123 is a glorious beacon of lightChubbie123 is a glorious beacon of light

Mint From SH

Central Location Easy Parking.

Pretty, Tall N Nice Body

Looks 8/10
Body 8/10 B Cup Cute Tits.
Foreplay 8/10
Sex : Responsive and naturally wet.

took the Quickie Package, will RTF soon.
Old 23-02-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4800 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
A very short FR for Britney from TeerukLover

See the pix for Britney and Spears.

Want first blood 7early8early message jitao push to 3rd blood.

Okay jitao deploy.

When I meet with her I think eh simi britney spears talk cock

This one jitao is Vivien Hsu. When she smile look into.my eyes the whole world stops for a while.

As for the action nothing much to say except really pretty and lover making out. Dunno if she is wild or not but shes real passionate.

She will be full all the way!
Old 23-02-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold

"Bro, new Syt has just arrived, ur favourite type one." --- Okt
"Whoa, I go now and see. Woo niah boh, ur website still shows the same ones wor" --- Me (unimpressed)
"Photo not yet up lar. Up liao u may not get the 1st blood wor. Want or not? Gg to post photo up in a short while..." -- Okt
"Ok. Jiak!" --- Me (excitedly after seeing pic)

Fast hand and fast leg confirm a slot this afternoon. 1st blood FR for K306 from ILT.

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

Location: central area. Not near to any MRT but plenty of bus along the main road.

Apartment: Old building and room comes with attached toilet.

Face: 9/10
Door opened and saw a sweet-looking gal-next-door face peeking out from behind the door. Quickly entered the room and saw a slim Syt. Ho sei liao lar! She looked exactly like the posted pic. She said she is 22 from Bkk.

Body: 8.5/10
My favourite slim type. Average Thai gal height. Not too fair nor too dark, just typical Thai gal skin tone.

If really want to be picky and very strict, she has a tiny bit of tummy and has some stretched marks below her belly stub which is not very noticeable becoz of her dragon, yes dragon tattoo. Teased her y she like a fiery dragon and she became shy shy. Ask her whether she got a bike in Thailand and she nodded her head innocently. Skooi gal! Chai mai? She quick said mai chai in protest. Haha. Machiam like a disciplinary master questioning a JC / poly gal. Think the stretched marks could be that she used to be more meaty during her school going days.

Boobs: 8.5/10
Natural B and her pointed boobs really sui... Soft to touch but firm underneath. Those young gals type of boobs. Hohoho...

Frenching: 9/10
Yes! Initially just gentle and light kisses on her lips then slowly progressed to deep Frenching. Felt like kissing my classmate many many years back in school. Pls treat her gently and u will gain more in return.

Painting/Fingering: 9.5/10
Shaved below. Too irresistible not to paint when I stared at her pinky abalone. Again, I painted her slowly and gently till she is wet before inserted my index finger in. Warn and tight inside siah. And the look of her face is priceless as I inserted my finger in all the way in gently and slowly. Pls 怜香惜玉 young gals like her lar. Tolong tolong.

BBBJ: 9/10
Not really into bbbj but I'm surprised that she knows how to do it well. Sensual type but she did it without using her hands, blow deeply down my shaft and also licked my balls too! Must have been well trained by her ex-boy boy bah.

FJ: 9.5/10
Did her in standing doggy in front of the mirror as well as in several other positions. All ok. I kept staring at her priceless facial expressions while I did her deeply. She seemed to enjoy as much as me.

GFE: 9/10
Able to speak simple English. She automatically offered to massage me after shower. Not those very hard type but at least shiok enuf for me. She said she learned at home.

Overall: 9/10
Very very satisfied indeed. Okt really knows my taste very well by now.

RTF: Absolutely! Definitely value for money. Think she is gg to be popular fast.

To Okt:
Hey bro, u better reserve a RTF slot for me hor. Rem to get her some KY, some listerine and a new big bottle of soap too!

My original Nick: (@^@)
Old 23-02-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
iamalex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ILT : K306 ( Patty )

Looks: Different from photo, photo like more squarish. It is more v-shape when I see in person. She have a very sweet and innocent smile. She is wearing braces.

After making small talk, i took a quick shower on my own. I told her to leave her clothes on as i like unbox the present myself.

Started to make out. My hands were all over her smooth skin, she smelled nice. I think she is green in this as she doesnt know where to put her hands, doesnt caress me back. So i try harder to turn her on with my JAV foreplay moves. Can't seems to make her high, so unboxed the last piece of wrapper at the bottom and lay the present on the bed.

Boobs: small B. I gave her a cat bath from ears to nips. No much reaction, i need to watch more JAV here.

Painting: Her lady lips is small and pink inside. No smell or funny taste. The clit is get ticklish as i failed to warm her up from the catbath. After painting for a while, she returns the favour.

BBBJ: Her bbbj like bro donob said, is good. I can cum from her bbbj but i didnt ask her if she okay with it. She licked my balls and the taint area which feels great. Makes me want to return favour again.

69: i asked her to turn around. Started giving her a AR as she seems clean and doesnt smell at all. I guess she enjoys it as she gave me a lick around my ass as well. (note here i washed my inner ass with soap to make sure i dont smell even from the outside) After don't know how long

FJ: She started by riding me. Here's where i realised she is green. She rode and remount a few times (2mins) then told me to do her as she said doesn't know how to ride. So we finish the 1st shot in doggie. She have a nice ass for doggie.

Shower: She will run off to the bathroom to shower alone if you dont stop her. Leaving the condom on my penis like a bad bonk experience, but i think she is just green. i just followed and went in where she clean up for me, all the while smiling sweetly when i look at her.

Massage: She asked if i like a massage. Very professional with good strength. Even did the twisting of back when you lock your hands behind your head. Can see she have the bicep guns for massaging.

2nd shot was mostly the same, manage to make her moan a little. She is a tough kitty.

English:a little she can reply my questions
Attitude: very good, eager to serve.
GFE: can be improved, she is too young to fake it. She mentioned she might be doing the Asia tour(jp, tw, aus), so bros might want to guide her. And also make her remember that Sg Chiongsters are the best

p.s. Wanted to try this early because ILT previous WL 302 2nd day already fully booked almost everyday. She might be another one. So guys give Patty a try if you want pro massage + FJ and good service but not the best gf.

Last edited by iamalex; 23-02-2019 at 09:02 PM.
Old 23-02-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
A very short FR for Britney from TeerukLover

This one jitao is Vivien Hsu. When she smile look into.my eyes the whole world stops for a while.

She will be full all the way!
Had FIRST BLOOD with Britney~ from TRL

Had to agree with Bro Staminadick that she looks really liek Vivien Hsu. There isn't a need for FR, even if no one share, all the silent chiongster will just will just sip sip book her till full. Just look at the picture comparison below to take a look for yourself, no joke, she really does look like the photo. And she have the most charming smiles i've seen in MONTHS~

First Blood Booking for Vivien Hsu (Britney) today 23/02/2019 @ 1030 Hrs

I was so excited that i managed to get the first blood after so long and with such a charming looking girl. She is an FL that i wanted to book within 5 seconds of looking at her photo. And sorry Bro SK for spamming you last night till this morning to secure the slot. Hehehe~

Britney opens the door and WOW~ she does look like the photo i shared above 95% similar. Maybe the other studio photos are a little too edited. The one above is the closest to her real look. Still super chio~
She is not those shorty girls but also not very tall, just the right height in th right size for a good bonk. Medium tanned skin that is smooth to the touch.
Her boobs and ass is meaty enough for the best fondling and banging experience.
Honestly, there is a downside to her body, there are slight baby damages, stretch marks can be seen.
If you guys can remember Bro SK had this Red Horse Lily that was full all the way during her last tour here. Britney is similar to her. VERY BEAUTIFUL FACE with a sexy curvy body for banging. But Britney's damage is quite a bit better and without tattoos covering it.
Her only tattoo that i really noticed is the half done (Outline only) on her back.

Britney's English is quite CUI compared to Lily.
Shower is very normal.
BUT, Her love making is very passionate. Very good and gentle foreplay with good frenching. Looking at the beautiful face sucking my 2IC is the greatest view ever for 2019.

*Skipping the details of the banging, do noted that her hairs in between is a little on the longer side*

Finished BOTH SHOTS on her boobs. Spread a little to the mouth and face.
AWESOMMMMEEEE~

RTF after I tried her friend "Spears" solo.
Before i consider having "Britney & Spears" together!

THUMBS UP TO WHOEVER ALREADY TRIED TARMA THEM

Can any bros who tried spears share here if she looks like her photo? Her service how ah? Don't want share here pm me also can.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 23-02-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 6
loveboobs6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveboobs6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Tika 22nd Feb 2019

I book her on her previous trip. Saw her that she's back and without hesitating quickly whatsapp okt for a slot. Appreciate and thankful that okt is able to help arrange such a late slot at such a last minute confirmation.

Well, this girl may not be the ideal kind of gal you may be looking for with good perfect body. But what is worth of going back to rtf her is her gfe, service and how naughty she is. Below are just my rating and taking it as a pitch of salt. Service and response may differ.

Looks: 8/10 normal thai tan
Body: 7/10 some baby fats.
Boobs: 7/10 slight saggy but still soft and nice to foundable
Shower: 9/10 normal cleaning but will surprise you with lots of bbbj and frenching
French: 10/10 she can literally french non stop. She loves it
BBBJ: 10/10 She can DT, and even CIM. Good suction and even allow ***
GFE: 10/10 words cant really explain and describe. You just gonna experience it yourself.
FJ: 9/10 good stero system. She pull me in front of the mirror to doggy her. And she moan like having fun. She really enjoy sex alot.
Massage: 10/10 She's good at this. Pressure at the right places
Overall: 9/10 IF you are looking for looks and body wise. She may not be the one. But for a good release and good gfe, go for it. Honestly bros, dont wait for any fr. Just go for her. You wont regret.
Old 24-02-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 6
JayCee365 is one of the Best!JayCee365 is one of the Best!JayCee365 is one of the Best!

Book Spears of TeerRukLovers at 9.30pm 23/02/2019
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=719221

Not gonna give rating as I find non sense for her. I will give what I liked during the session

Can see she is quite green. But very hard working and accommodating. I can say I clicked well with her so bros, your experience may be difference.

Good points: she smell so good, can be perfume or shampoo or whatever, but I enjoyed sniffing her body. Hardworking girl, although quite green and abit shy , need bros to gentle guild her pls.

Pussy: smell good, did 69 and enjoy her moaning. Can see she truly enjoyed.

Boobs: big enough. Lookes natural to me but bro can find yourself. But gentle kissing and sucking her nips and made her aroused.

FJ: did 1 shot as I hardly made 2nd in shortime. Nothing much, cow girl and missionary . Came quite fast due to her moaning and I am so horny after drinking but she is like your girl next door, not commando style IMO.

Overral: spent rest of the time cuddling and TCSS with her. Bros pls be mindful she not good at English so may need translator. But she tried her best to make conversation.

To my personal opinion, I was satisfied by the GFE with her on the bed. Sex was good for me but I am looking for some girl to hold me warm in bed, so achieved it. Bros please take as your reference only as your experience can be different.

RTF: maybe if got money, love to sleep with her overnight as girl friend and TCSS .

Saw her flatmate on the way to bath, hmm not bad, worthy a bonk to me if got money.

As always, bros pls be gentle to the FLs, patient and aroused then fuck them as gentle man
Old 24-02-2019, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Hotfuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable:Teeruklover
Girl: Cookie

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=718032

This is my first post and also my first bonk here in Singapore. I read a lot of good reviews about Cookie and decided that I would make her my first bonk from stables from this forum.

Okt: very responsive and helpful in directions.

Time: booked the 2pm slot on Feb 23

Location: I am not Singaporean so I just took a taxi there and followed instructions by bro SK. It's in an older building but feels quite safe from prying eyes. Knocking on the door, it was promptly opened by none other than Cookie herself.

First impression is that she is a syt. Cookie has a beautiful set of eyes, with sharp facial features but also retained some amount of innocence in her look. Her hair is tied up in a bunch, golden brown colored. She was wearing a loose sleeveless shirt with large holes for the arms, so you can easily see her side boobs wanting to escape from the confines of the shirt. Her body is slim, with a nice bottom, enhanced by the tight pair of hotpants that she was wearing. Her legs seem to go on forever, thighs beautifully shaped and curved in all the right places, her calves are well toned and I could not detect any hint of fat. Her skin color is a shade darker than the pictures but it gives her a kind of golden glow which enhances her looks. All of this I was able to observe within the first 5-10 seconds of meeting her.

As described by her other other FRs, she is of course delighted to see me, smiling and greeting me like long lost friends. She led me to her room, on the way there, I saw two other beautiful ladies who are her housemates. I believe you cannot go wrong with TeerukLover. Their ladies must have gone through a tough screening process to ensure the highest quality.

She gave me a clean towel and helped me undress and led me to the shower and she cleaned me up, mostly sop style and also washed herself. I saw her nakedness in all her glory the first time in the bathroom and my little brother immediately stood to attention.

To be continued:
Old 24-02-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Hotfuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continued: Cookie from TeerukLover

Back in the room we both took off the towels and chatted a little. She has primary level English so communication is not a problem. I gave her the charsiu rice that I packed for her knowing that she probably does not go out much during her work hours and she gave me a Thai sawadee thank you. We then started touching each other and kissing. She has the smoothest skin ever and her kissing initially was not very passionate but later as she got turned on, we were Frenching even though she admitted at a later time that she did not like to French. She started to give me a bbbj and stroking my pole. It was the smoothest bbbj that I ever had and could not feel any teeth. She would occasionally also use the tip of her tongue to lightly dabble on the tip of my penis.

Around the same time, I asked her to turn around to straddle her legs so that my head was between them. Her pussy hair is trimmed and I could see her glorious pink hole up close and I can tell immediately that she is tight. I started to paint her, up and down, left and right, in and out. She got wet and started to moan almost immediately and we continued 69ing each other for the next 10 minutes with her sometimes pausing from sucking me to make small moaning noises due to the immense pleasure that my tongue and lips gave her. I also used my thumb and fingers to apply pressure to her clit, rubbing and spreading her lists lips all the while continuing to lick and suckle on her sweet pussy. Her pussy by his time was dripping wet with a mixture of her sweet nectar and my own saliva. My face of course at this time was also wet with the same concoction of love juices. I was getting a little high from the sweet smell of the juices and continued to ferociously eat her until she came. When she was cumming, she started to push back and started to grind my mouth, tongue and face. Just the way I loved it. I believe in giving and receiving and I was happy that Cookie was responding to my efforts to pleasure her. From this point onwards, she was able to French me without much hesitation.

To be continued:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1