The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-03-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Agreed. Never never do the deed at own home unless we know the partner long long time already...I dont even want to use my own car to ferry her...always taxi or public transport...

If get caught going to hotel, can excuse say its a one time folly and transaction based. But if get caught at home, then can really say bye bye to the marriage or relationship already...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
Wow…treading on very thin ice. I wfh, my part time cleaner always give me the ‘look’ and ask if I have anything else for her to do like 20-30 mins before the official time. Always say no and send her on her way. No matter what I will never eat at home or with someone who knows my wife. Girls can turn from angel to devil in the blink of an eye.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 26-03-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
My FB mentioned that becoz of us pathetic losers who cannot control our seeds from spewing into holes, quite a number of DHs became overnight thousandaires. But the jialat part is some actually thought these are easy and ready money that will come regularly so they borrow from moneylenders in bigger lump sum as they can service the regular payments with paid fxxks. Now with the borders opening and perhaps, a ready supply of "comfort service engineers" coming in soon, this pool of ready money in weekends may dry up. I told her if they paid for hard assets ie homes, then at least not too bad. But if they splurge in unnecessary stuff and show off in tiktok videos etc, good luck to them and their owners if they cannot service their loans

Agree, good luck to them. I am waiting for dome 1 prices to go down. And all my DH are not tic tokers. I avoid them because naturally they charge alot. Most of my DH support children and elderly.
Old 26-03-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 4
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Agreed. Never never do the deed at own home unless we know the partner long long time already...I dont even want to use my own car to ferry her...always taxi or public transport...

If get caught going to hotel, can excuse say its a one time folly and transaction based. But if get caught at home, then can really say bye bye to the marriage or relationship already...

LOL..I still use my own car though. But I always chose hotels with private parking, preferably underground. If do the deed in car must remember to clear and wipe. Got couple of close shaves. Once did in backseat at night with a maid, then just check for hair, clear and go home. Next morning saw a patch of dried whitish love juice stain on black leather seats, lucky that day no send wife to work as she always put her handbag and computer bag in the back seat. Just this week, a maid gave me a bj in a quiet carpark in Sentosa, after that she wanna go beach for a walk, fucking hell, come back car full of sand, send her back Liao uncle spend a good 10 mins vacuuming at 10+ pm…luckily the 2 bj and cim makes it worthwhile…and she swallows too LOL Would have been a proper fuck in hotel, but kns…red auntie visit her that afternoon, so can only bj…dun waste money go hotel for bj.
Old 26-03-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
Sometimes, when we think back, we can't really blame the maids for their greed. It's actually men who are to blame for their own stupidity and lust. Always wanting to show off or get the girl's pussy that they are willing to pay for anything she asks. Words get around fast and most maids will think that all guys are desperados or try their luck to find the right golden tortoise to extort cash.
If guys practice self restrain, then the situation wouldn't be so bad now.

Come i clap for you! Full of jiao wei nonsense!
Old 26-03-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
Happen to be at lucky plaza area earlier.
Didn't expect so many DH to off in Sat now.
saw one pretty DH, approach her and she said he coming already. Guess some other bro is getting lucky today
Wah, really. Must go and check out also liao.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 26-03-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Resting one Sunday, hunting in Tic-tok. https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSdN3Hpad/

Any help how to score?
Old 26-03-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

A simple reason for not using own car...car plate can be traced. If she complain to her white knight, a few clicks at onemotoring.com is enough already...

Sand, hair, seat arrangement, spermies or pussy juices, and lingering perfume or body lotion or bath foam smells...all these are killers...

And remember to stock up the wet tissues in the car hor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
LOL..I still use my own car though. But I always chose hotels with private parking, preferably underground. If do the deed in car must remember to clear and wipe. Got couple of close shaves. Once did in backseat at night with a maid, then just check for hair, clear and go home. Next morning saw a patch of dried whitish love juice stain on black leather seats, lucky that day no send wife to work as she always put her handbag and computer bag in the back seat. Just this week, a maid gave me a bj in a quiet carpark in Sentosa, after that she wanna go beach for a walk, fucking hell, come back car full of sand, send her back Liao uncle spend a good 10 mins vacuuming at 10+ pm…luckily the 2 bj and cim makes it worthwhile…and she swallows too LOL Would have been a proper fuck in hotel, but kns…red auntie visit her that afternoon, so can only bj…dun waste money go hotel for bj.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 26-03-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
A simple reason for not using own car...car plate can be traced. If she complain to her white knight, a few clicks at onemotoring.com is enough already...

Sand, hair, seat arrangement, spermies or pussy juices, and lingering perfume or body lotion or bath foam smells...all these are killers...

And remember to stock up the wet tissues in the car hor...

With Car Plate number, from OneMotoring, you can only get information like road tax expiry date and what car is it. Other than that, nothing much.

Don't have to worry too much.

If she got any of your social media (which is your real main account), then that can be disastrous.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 27-03-2022, 12:02 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Charles878787 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eh, any bros kind enough to let me know where can I find a maid?
Old 27-03-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles878787 View Post
You can call MOM and the relevant officer in charge will be able to assist you on your query
Old 27-03-2022, 12:11 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
You can call MOM and the relevant officer in charge will be able to assist you on your query
147 post in a day. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Get a life dude.
Old 27-03-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles878787 View Post
Seriously? If u bother to look at the previous threads it’s there plain sight for u to see where to find maids man.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 27-03-2022, 01:21 AM
Not Activated

Okok thanks
Old 27-03-2022, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Come i clap for you! Full of jiao wei nonsense!
To each his own... Everyone also got their thinking and jiao way just like yourself also. Show respect for others thoughts and you will be respected when you speak also
Old 27-03-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

VC my DH and she told me she's going back to Indo next week cos can't find employer. She might come back again if her agency can help her.

Plan to give her one last fuck before that. Hope to convince her to swallow my cum. After we makan dinner I'm hoping she's ok to BBBJ me inside toilet as a farewell gift hahahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1