The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-01-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
I encounter few ML last time b4 when she want to french me i move away.

Got smell, suspect condom smell..
Indeed armpit jungle can be unsightly, maybe you can bring along a shaver
u be surprised some ml very stubborn, told them better to shave a bit cleaner, they tot u are nitpicking , got angry
Old 04-01-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I encounter few ML last time b4 when she want to french me i move away.

Got smell, suspect condom smell..
Indeed armpit jungle can be unsightly, maybe you can bring along a shaver
Yucks. Lucky you.

If the ML has poor hygiene and grooming standards, then more likely than not her room, bed sheets, pillow cover, toilet, etc, all will follow suit.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-01-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooSiJin View Post
Manage to get a slot on the day itself on the last day of the year.. seems better service then when she first came.
can't compare when she started since it was difficult to get her respond. but now is easier since familiar. Her body is definitely attractive.
Old 04-01-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Some FLs provide CIM, BBBJ and also AssRim.
Yet some bros still brag about how they got lfremching with them.
Some things just have no explanations.
I think the risk is always there ba, no matter how "safe" you want your session to be with the ML/FL, but that's something most of us here are willing to overlook for that hour of satisfaction.

Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreskinzzz View Post
Jus finished my session with xiao yu, booked 24hr in advance.
Location: accessible, close to mrt and walk 5mins reach alrdy
Looks: exactly my type, very cute!
Body: boobs perfect shape imo, nice to play with
Gfe: can chat about anything, really positive energy
Service: massage thoroughly all parts, good enough. Sensual is exciting, my fist clenched up to not moan out.
Easy rtm decision for me, book early!
clemched up ... but why cannot moan ?
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold

Preparing for the next massage visit next week. Xiao Yu, Lan Lan and Xiao Ya, which is more worth the visit for a good session? I can only visit 1 ML every month, don’t wan to waste my time. Thanks bro.
Old 04-01-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Preparing for the next massage visit next week. Xiao Yu, Lan Lan and Xiao Ya, which is more worth the visit for a good session? I can only visit 1 ML every month, don’t wan to waste my time. Thanks bro.
Definitely Xiao Yu, if you refer back to her recent MRs, which have been nothing but positive so far.

I felt my session with Xiao Ya was rather average and uneventful in comparison with XY.

Lan Lan seems to excel in her sensual, but I can't testify to that till I try her tomorrow.

Old 04-01-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
clemched up ... but why cannot moan ?
I shy mah maintain image abit
Old 04-01-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrid View Post
Thanks bro, last time got 1 also summer very good service with 69 bj, go thought is her

Quote:
She look like 30 plus
From the pics show doesn't look so young 23yo as post in ad
Old 04-01-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

SLG got two Lan Lan.
Which Lan Lan is better?
Old 04-01-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
SLG got two Lan Lan.
Which Lan Lan is better?
You're right. There's another Lan Lan which was listed earlier than the recent Lan Lan.

Just look at those headlights of hers.

Old 04-01-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 10
robinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinvp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Definitely Xiao Yu, if you refer back to her recent MRs, which have been nothing but positive so far.

I felt my session with Xiao Ya was rather average and uneventful in comparison with XY.

Lan Lan seems to excel in her sensual, but I can't testify to that till I try her tomorrow.
Not a single dull moment with lan lan!
Old 04-01-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

Thanks bro. Looking forward for your FR for Lan Lan so as to make my final decision.
Old 04-01-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
talking about licking, if you see ml nvr bath or wash up after session , you still dare to lick boobs?
Usually can taste if got sweat smell, if have I cut short. Usually women will wash their pussies lah, very rare they don't wash. They also want to be healthy. If pure FL, I don't lick, many a times, I smell strong salted fish smell.

Usually if I say delicious pussy, it means no smell and juicy, lots of juice.
Old 04-01-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeye82 View Post
Thanks bro. Looking forward for your FR for Lan Lan so as to make my final decision.
Wah Bro you're putting me under undue pressure there man.

Assuming this is LL's first stint here, XY's a "safer" choice as she's certified tried and tested.

Anyway, I wouldn't focus on LL's massage, and will most likely skip or cut it short to lengthen to sensual duration.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1