The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2010, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Re: Love Hotels In SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsuki View Post
Ahah~ Gallery Hotel also not bad lei...

Gallery Hotel and Hotel RE! are still my fav... =P
Hotel RE! is my favorite...Retro....
Old 20-02-2010, 09:38 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddtan1 View Post
Hotel RE! is my favorite...Retro....
Yup yup, the bathroom tiles are bling bling one also... Just that the rooom is abit small... But i think if going with lover/wife/gf... You all will book bigger room bah...

Anyway, the toiletries are from L'occitane lei... Smell great! Omg... Aww... I missed them... T.T

Regarding Ibis Hotel... cosy maybe... cuz the room size isnt big... the toilet is small oso... and the fridge is the smallest i ever seen... its jus nice to hold a bottle of a 500ml olong tea and 2 cans of heinken, and tats all... everything is small in Ibis...

Gallery Hotel is not bad... Long time dint go there le... I like the swimming pool alot... =D and the bed is damn good to sleep in, the feeling tat hotel gimme is quite good actually...

Anyone been to Wangz Hotel or Nostalgia Hotel yet??? Always passby, but haven go before yet... =P
Old 21-02-2010, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

btw, those GL houses now got those rooms with wooden horse. lol.

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 21-02-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
leslayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for the interruption. I was told my my fren that there is a hotel in Joo Chiat has got different themes for you to choose from. Maybe can try your luck to see any of the themes fits your likings. Cheers
Old 01-09-2012, 07:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
7022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry to bring up such an old thread...was doing some search and found this...

Am planning a day out with my gf. Is there anywhere that have flexible check in time and still have a swimming pool as well?

We are thinking of looking for a place to check in at say 10-11am and check out like say 9-10pm.

Love hotels would be great, but most important is whether there is flexible check in time and swimming pool.

Tks.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
7022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any suggestions?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1