The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2601 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Visiting 2 different MLs in single day

Usually when try out new ml as sian of the regular ml i go often. Then suay suay the new ml cmi i then boh bian will go back to the regular ml on same day to release
Old 03-03-2022, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 13
knilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknilon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

rare but happened before.

sometimes u went to recee places and met with a bad ML and want to recover with a better experience, why not head back to find regular?
Old 04-03-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
Montagne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMontagne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Those were the days bro... Drive to different MPs to try, they got so many girls so everytime sure different. Hais

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Did that in JB many moons before covid.

Went to a spa the ML CMI. No look & no skills. Came out blue balls, went straight to another one for quick release.
In SG, don't think I can afford it.
I miss JB.... 8_(
Old 04-03-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montagne View Post
Those were the days bro... Drive to different MPs to try, they got so many girls so everytime sure different. Hais
Do you guys explore alone or go with friends?
Old 04-03-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
Montagne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMontagne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Solo, go with friends a bit awkward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Do you guys explore alone or go with friends?
Old 04-03-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek85 View Post
Can go try Green Apple Spa, 100% clean. Open until 4am, even ml also like to go there massage.
no la bro.. if want to go clean massage then will be those tcm tui na kind... got invoice can claim type... dun u think those kind green apple or natureland the massage standard is same same as no clean spa meh? only difference is no special only...

i got talk to ml they last time from not clean spa then go join this kind of clean spa because they want fixed pay... the other way also have... join lup sup spa because want to make more money...
Old 05-03-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

It's a pretty tiring experience. I made an appointment for a ML in a spa in geylang then book her colleague for half an hour rest time in between. Lol. After my first booking went to eat prata recover strength to go second one. Lol met the first ML who was surprised and ask I still got energy meh after making her so high bwahahaha
Old 05-03-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montagne View Post
Solo, go with friends a bit awkward
Me too. There’s always a risk of one day your friends decide to expose it all. Then all the mutual friends also know our hobbies.
Old 05-03-2022, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
DunTouchMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Me too. There’s always a risk of one day your friends decide to expose it all. Then all the mutual friends also know our hobbies.
Yea especially for married bros, just don't. Never know when this info can leak... Even a rumour in her circle can stir up shit for you.
Old 05-03-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
maxis2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dangerous, i wasted a lot of money doing that, regret, should have never always listen lil bro temptation
Old 05-03-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 12
CookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to beholdCookCrew is a splendid one to behold

I prefer solo as well, easier to make appointments and plan the day. Never tried 2 different MLs in a day but did the same ML twice in one day haha. I was the first customer and last customer for the day quite interesting.
Old 06-03-2022, 10:47 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Is normal, those day when chiong JB also one day can go different MP. one more, afternoon one and evening one.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-03-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 11
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold

Recently addicted to try 2 ML in one day. Sometimes different locations so need to time properly. At least 1 flip car, still got another 1 to cover. But there is a big hole in my pocket.
Old 06-03-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookCrew View Post
I prefer solo as well, easier to make appointments and plan the day. Never tried 2 different MLs in a day but did the same ML twice in one day haha. I was the first customer and last customer for the day quite interesting.
Wah bro you must be smitten by her to book her twice in a day.
Old 06-03-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Icje deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My most hardcore was when i went to OT a few years back. Just finished one session but still feeling horny.. came out of the shop and went straight into the opposite shop.. Both ML also stun.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1