The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2010, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 23
~Barramundi~ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ♀ 23yo / Chinese - Malaysian / Phoebe → innoCenT anD FresH, haiR saLooN hoT baBe

hi bro blue berry. try to book the 2pm slot today but she is taken. guess have to wait till next week.

next wed she working same time?
Old 26-05-2010, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 15
Blue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: ♀ 23yo / Chinese - Malaysian / Phoebe → innoCenT anD FresH, haiR saLooN hoT baBe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Barramundi~ View Post
hi bro blue berry. try to book the 2pm slot today but she is taken. guess have to wait till next week.

next wed she working same time?
It depends actually, as she have a day job. I only know her timing the night before. I know it might be hard on brothers that are really interested with Phoebe, but really sorry if ever caused any inconvenience. Thanks.
Old 03-06-2010, 01:22 PM
Samster

Blue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to beholdBlue.Berry is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: ♀ 23yo / Chinese - Malaysian / Phoebe → innoCenT anD FresH, haiR saLooN hoT baBe

Oh oh. Great news brothers to those that still remember Phoebe, she is back tonight to serve brothers! Very limited slots, first slot would be at 9.30pm! Interested brothers can start SMS me at 91961344 for details and bookings. Thanks.
Old 03-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Samster

Available slots for Phoebe is 9.30pm and 10.30pm. Do catch her fast, as she has limited time slots due to her work. Thanks.
Old 03-06-2010, 07:44 PM
Samster

Both slots taken, next earliest slot is at 11.30pm. Be fast brothers!! Thanks
Old 03-06-2010, 09:51 PM
Samster

Last slot at 11.30pm for Phoebe. Thanks.
if there's a need to extend, she will not mind.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:32 PM
Samster

Here we are with Phoebe.

Name ♀ Phoebe ♂
Age ♀ 23 ♂
Nationality ♀ Chinese - Malaysian ♂
Looks ♀ 7.5/10 ♂
Figure ♀ Refer to picture and FR ♂

DONT's ♀ CIM / CoF / AJ/ AR / RAW / Anal ♂

Phoebe will provides BbbJ, ONLY unless chemistry kicks in, same for frenching.
BJ w/ CAPS is allow for her.

Damage ♀ $200 / 1 / 1 ♂
** No offence, Strictly NO Indians & Malays **

Available time slots for Phoebe is 9pm onwards.

Any takers for FIRST BLOOD of the day?

Old 06-06-2010, 04:03 PM
Samster

First available time slot is still at 9pm. Do catch her fast and hope brothers would not forget her yet. Thanks.

Please SMS 91961344 for details and bookings.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:54 PM
Samster

Alright brothers, here's a piece of good news, Phoebe is back tonight and tomorrow to serve brothers! First slot at 10pm is taken for tonight, next available would be at 11pm!!

Tomorrow first slot would be at 1pm!! Advance bookings are allowed, SMS me at 91961344 for details and bookings. Thanks.
Old 08-06-2010, 05:37 PM
Samster

Left with only slot which is at 11pm Bugis area. Interested brothers can start SMS. Thanks.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:48 PM
Samster

Only slot left for Phoebe would be at 11pm. Interested brothers can SMS for details and bookings.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:20 AM
Samster

Today is Phoebe's OFF day from her own work, and ready to fight a good sex battle with all the brothers later, first slot would be at 1pm! Interested brothers can start SMS me at 91961344 for details and bookings. Thanks.
Old 22-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Samster

Greetings brothers, hope brothers would not forget this malaysian hair stylist, Phoebe. As she was busy over in her shop, couldn't make out time for brother, but tonight is her free time, and thus decided to come and serve brothers that are still interested in her.

First slot timing would be at 9.30pm!! Do catch her fast for the night brothers.

Call / SMS me @ 91961344 for details and bookings. Thanks.

Old 22-06-2010, 05:23 PM
Samster

First slot taken at 9.30pm, next available slot would be at 10.30pm @ Bugis areas!! Do catch her fast.
Old 22-06-2010, 07:13 PM
Samster

10.30pm slot still available for Phoebe still, any takers?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1