The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: private investigator

TS,

Your wife has done you in even though you haven't done anything 'wrong', and you are willing to grovel to get her back.

You want to go look for the third party and his family, not to be laughed at but completely ridiculed.

Your life isn't going to be any happier whatever happens unless you change.

You don't love yourself, who the hell wants to love you?

Any children? None? Get rid fast.
Old 09-04-2015, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

No wonder sinkie women act high and mighty. It seems they can get away with anything.
the fucking woman charter made all the sluts in this sinland becoming devil now ...
Old 10-04-2015, 06:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -212 / Power: 0
atmos atmos atmos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
You should have a backbone... Why so reliant on that woman...? No man should tolerate and bring down his pride by allowing himself to be worn a green hat...
i agree to this dude here. now u had lost something u treasure. she had gain shame unknowingly. the more effort u put in the harder u gonna fall.i belive u know this r/s wont work anymore. u jus would not accept and be a man to take a step out. it took me more than monthss to getover our seperation then legally divorced 2014. only 1 step out of ur corrupted life dude. it will take sometime to reformat. however, after its done. u r as good as new like me. my life changed....... for the better on my small head till i can hug my gf from her back, holding hands of another lady behind me. i swear ..i wont have to worry. of course la...not long after, kana caught la..
Even now 2015 aldy we r like friends stilltalk about everything.This is not a story ,but jus to u let u know this is life. happen oso happen leaw. let it go is a must. if she regret later on that she had lost everything... blame herself for she is the root of all problems. whoever want this old & used stock, jus go ahead n collect. however u are aldy enjoying a new life.

Last edited by atmos; 10-04-2015 at 07:02 AM.
Old 10-04-2015, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
HomerJaySimpson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPussy View Post
the fucking woman charter made all the sluts in this sinland becoming devil now ...
Ya its being misused on a grand scale now
Old 10-04-2015, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 18
Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future

TS in a fit of anger, or even after many years later, you may still have the feeling to sort this guy out, take revenge in one form or another. but i must warn you, think about what is the consequences after tat? if you want to shame him, go ahead, no one can stop you, but think thru the aftermaths of it. you shame him, you shame your wife, and once that happen, it harder to turn her back. unless you prep for final showdown
Old 10-04-2015, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
cheapbeer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheapbeer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Im a licensed private investigator.. If u need help. Just PM me..
Old 10-04-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showaii View Post
I love my wife and I'm able to treat it's as nothing happen. I couldn't think of the day I might lost her.
TS, I feel you man!
Love is an amazing thing where it blinds people into doing things one never imagined before, including accepting adultery.
Marriage is nothing but a piece of paper. If you like a girl, you go all out to woo her, whether if she is attached before marriage, or she is having an affair after marriage. And I think it works both way, whether it is the man or the women (ie. for the bros having affairs, your wife should be wooing your heart back! Agree? )

IMHO, plan of action;
1) Your wife doesn’t have to know you know about the affair.
2) Don’t have an affair yourself (since you said you love your wife, more importantly, to avoid alimony in event of divorce).
3) Find your PI and let the guy’s family know about their affair anonymously. Hopefully, his family will do something about it to encourage the man to discontinue the affair (Chinese proverb “hit the bull via the mountain”).
4) If the affair does stop, don't be happy. Your wife is not back by your side yet, as what bros here have commented.
5) Whether the affair discontinues or not, this point would be important to carry out. Give your best shot to woo your wife back like the days you guys were dating. It will take effort and sacrifices (eg. Cutting back on your work/career, you decide the best balance).
6) If wife is back by your side, keep up with your courtship (marriage needs effort to keep alive, hopefully your wife will reciprocate). Your wife still doesn’t need to know you know.
7) After your best effort in renewed courtship and your wife doesn’t come back, it is best for both of you to part ways.
8) Use the proof of your wife’s affair for basis of divorce. The settlement will likely be in your favour.

Easier said than done. Good luck!

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.

Last edited by MaoSanWang; 13-04-2015 at 11:24 PM.
Old 10-04-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2556 / Power: 14
SkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Haiz ... another divorce case most likely coming.
Old 10-04-2015, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 10
Lindar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLindar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You zap me or upz me ?

Quote:
private investigator 10-04-2015 11:06 AM u then got std pcb
Old 10-04-2015, 07:28 PM
Samster

Stand a chance doesn't mean got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindar View Post
She stand a chance of contacted STD. Your dick can no longer enter raw to her pussy.
Old 10-04-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindar View Post
You zap me or upz me ?
The boss changed the script such that all zaps turn into ups of the same value.
Old 10-04-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster

Oh I see

Thank you very much bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
The boss changed the script such that all zaps turn into ups of the same value.
Old 13-04-2015, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
marlz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS,

I am on the opposite end of you. I got involved in someone married... She promised to leave but in the end she did not... Till now... Just asked me to wait...

I can't say how much I know how you felt... But perhaps things are more complicated than what you think...

I have been in this for more than 3 years. Many things came to my mind when I saw your post.

For these 3 years am I happy? Not really... After going thru this... I left my wife... Left a place once. I called home.. Alone most of the time and during festivals.. I totally lost myself...

Yes in this case it takes more than one hand to clap... Instead of talking to the family... I thought the best is to sort out with your wife and that guy.. Even if you spoke to the family... So? I do understand this as perhaps I may be in the same shoes as the guy.

The root of the problem may be in the marriage... You, her or even the guy involved... You can hold the person in flesh but is that what you wanted?

Pondered long enough before I mustered enough courage to type this here. For all you know... That guy may not have a easier time too.. I myself even thought of ending my life as I felt too empty and lost...But nevertheless... He is wrong to start with as well as I am trying to admit I am wrong..

There is no one to help only you can help yourself now... Have a good talk and think what is best for all ba...

Cherrios...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1