The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2013, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days when we were young.

Wahh....this tent still standing.

Need to get new supplies for the BBQ.
TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 04-05-2013, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
dh_hurtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh_hurtz View Post
I live in a 5 room-flat. Heard from my parents they gotten it cheap just a year before it sky rocketed. Heard was around $300k, till now I’m still not sure of the pricing.
Back to the story; to be precise, none of the rooms are locked, including my parent’s. So being who she is, she just tried all the doors and realised I gave her a damn lousy clue.

While she is checking out all the rooms which are actually all unlocked, I just casually walk straight into my room which she already checked it out and thought wasn’t my room.

Cheryl: Dear? Where are you?
Alex: Here la, this is my room. You already walked pass it liao.
Cheryl: *chiong straight to my room*
Alex: DON’T LIE ON MY BED!
Cheryl: Why? Can’t your girlfriend lie on your bed? *pouted lips*
Alex: You need to shower first before you lie on my bed.
Cheryl: Since when are you SO clean?
Alex: *stare straight at her* Since when am I not clean?
Cheryl: I thought guys are all very lazy to wash up and all. No meh?
Alex: That’s what YOU think. I’m gonna head for shower. Just go play with my computer or watch TV.

While I was taking my shower stuff out and getting ready to head for shower, I realize Cheryl messing with my wardrobe. And there was I thinking .. She must be pretty curious what a guy store inside their wardrobe.

Alex: Okie, I’m going for shower already. The weather is too hot liao.
Alex: And I’m so damn sweaty because *Lower tone* you’re too heavy ….
Cheryl: WHAT?! What was that? OMG! Did you just say I am too heavy?

She started chasing me into the toilet and force her way in and started to tickle me big time.
*I’m actually pretty scared of tickle*
Though I was able to hold her down pretty hard but I still let her tickle me while I put both my hands on her waist because I was afraid she might fall down in the toilet.
In one last desperate attempt to stop her tickling, I pulled her real close to me. Our faces were just inches away and I stared deep into her eyes.
I started to move my head towards hers and gave her a full kiss which slowly turned into a tongue fighting war zone.
I hugged her tight, our lips locked and our tongues fought. Barely 15 mins of kissing and my hands started to auto roam. Gently but quickly lifting up her skirt with my hands and realized she did not wear any safety pants below, it was just pure panties.

Disclaimer:
1.) All my stories are 80% true. Where the 20% go? The names and places used may vary from facts because using a well-known landmark would be easier for you guys to visualized.
2.) The pictures used are google-ed/sggirls-ed online to help better picture the story.
3.) Any resemblance found in the pictures are of pure coincidence, and is/are NOT in anyway related to the person. Even if they are, I also wouldn't tell you. Would I?
Old 05-05-2013, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 13
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

So exciting!!! Quick update omg I love girls who don't wear safety pants underneath.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
dh_hurtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh_hurtz View Post
I hugged her tight, our lips locked and our tongues fought. Barely 15 mins of kissing and my hands started to auto roam. Gently but quickly lifting up her skirt with my hands and realized she did not wear any safety pants below, it was just pure panties.
I couldn’t believe that she did not wear any safety pants inside because I thought the girls at those ages were pretty decent and protective for themselves.

I was hesitant about diving my hands straight into her panties, so while kissing her I gently rubbed her already-moist panties. She couldn’t hold breath while kissing me and having to withstand my hands pleasure her and broke the kiss but continuing to hugged me tight.

Cheryl: Arghhh!
Alex: Damn! You little wet … (Before I could finish my sentence)
Cheryl: I’m your bitch.
Alex: Bitch.
Cheryl: Don’t stop please. Awwww, fuck.
Alex: You know there’s a higher level of pleasure other than this right?
Cheryl: Ahhh fuck, really? What is it?

In my mind I was already thinking ..
Seriously? You know it better than me and you’re asking me?
I wonder if anyone “up-ed” you before. Maybe I should try my luck.
I decided to dive my hand straight into her panties and rub her clit with my bare finger. No obstruction from the stupid panties this time round!

Cheryl: Ahhhh! Omg! Fuck!
Alex: Good right?
Cheryl: Hmmmmm
Alex: But my hands are tired already. *Faking her*
Cheryl: *catching her breath* Dear, don’t stop please. Not now.
Alex: But really tired already leh
Cheryl: Uhhhhhh don’t stop please please please.
Alex: I won’t, if you go down on me later.
Cheryl: Hmmmm, go downstairs where?

In my mind I was thinking ..
Wa piang ehhh major turn off. Go downstairs for fuck?!

Alex: I want you to suck my cock later dear.
Cheryl: Huh? Don’t want la.
Alex: We’re gonna bath anyway, it’s gonna be really clean
Cheryl: Uhhh, okie. But you have to guide me if I can’t do a good ..

Before she could finish her sentence, I rubbed her clit even faster which caused her to grab me even tighter and in the mids of that, she kinda scratched me a little.

Cheryl: Ahhhhh! Fuck! Dear! Don’t stop, don’t stop!
Cheryl: Omg! Fuckkkkkk! Don’t stop!

With seconds, her legs turned jelly and she knelt on the toilet floor.
I got a shock and thought she had some mental breakdown or whatever so, which I later learned that she came.
Back in those days, I really didn’t know girls can cum also.

Disclaimer:
1.) All my stories are 80% true. Where the 20% go? The names and places used may vary from facts because using a well-known landmark would be easier for you guys to visualized.
2.) The pictures used are google-ed/sggirls-ed online to help better picture the story.
3.) Any resemblance found in the pictures are of pure coincidence, and is/are NOT in anyway related to the person. Even if they are, I also wouldn't tell you. Would I?
Old 06-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks for the updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1