The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2010, 06:26 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lgwong500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dho0705 View Post
wow isnt that tiring if u r not required to wake up at 6?
guess the gal's figure must have worth the effort!
=)
yes u r right bro... sometime even saw her naked alking ard in her room...
Old 26-08-2010, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgwong500 View Post
yes u r right bro... sometime even saw her naked alking ard in her room...
How good are her stats?
Old 27-08-2010, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 22
dho0705 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydho0705 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

how abt taking some photos and share with bros here....hheehhehhehe
Old 27-08-2010, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Wow, cool, your first ejaculation is also a free HJ. But kena HJ by young cousin is abit weird I think. Now that she's all grown up, she would have realized what she did and might be also sharing the same story on the flowerpod forum, haha. Maybe you can ask her for an encore, for old times' sake, haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragefury777 View Post
Well continuing with my experiences with relatives...

If you guys thought I was faking with the hammer and nails stuff, I wasn't. And the next experience did happened, and this is much better.

I've already had my first view of real breasts and pussy by now for over a year. My mind was newly liberated by the opportunities around me everyday. As most Singaporean kids do every holidays I would go stay at my Grandma's place with most of my cousins joining in (my grandma's is a huge bungalow).

I was twelve that year, I remember as I am preparing for my PSLEs, I had this cousin who was around ten who was just hyper, chatty and curious type, I think you can picture a kid like that. She would go through all my clothes, jump in when I am soaking in the tub and disturb me when I am napping.

One day when I was sleeping, I was again awoken by her jumping around my bed, I pretended to continue sleeping. Then I heard her say, my dick is showing (I dun wear underwear then, my mom dun seem to have introduced me that concept until secondary school), and to my surprise she actually reached in and grabbed it. Of cos I was shocked and I jumped involuntarily, but by then the hard on was in full swing and she teased me about it (not in the sexual tone as she did not know any of this then at her age).

I was definitely super aroused by that touch, no one had touched me before then. It felt nice (I definitely didn't think anything wrong abt my cousin being ten at that time of cos) and I want it again.

Opportunity came again the next noon nap, she is back disturbing me, I was already hard, i positioned my dick strategically and it poke out of the short's legs. She tried to wake up up, telling me my dick is showing again. She tried to push it back, it got harder. She then touch it carefully as it pulsed in her hands probably feeling the curious sensation. I dun know why she knew what to do with the dick but her hand started sliding up and down the shaft... It didn't take very long, I had the very sudden and urgent need to pee (I thought), I jumped off the bed, giving her a fright, ran into the toilet and took out my dick. and out shot huge amount of sticky creamy coloured goo, out from my dick! I was shocked... it never happened before, and it felt damn good. I knew I had just had my first ejaculating orgasm.

to be continued... its a true story
Old 28-08-2010, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 19
M@Work deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyM@Work deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgwong500 View Post
young lady (maybe 20-22) who staying the block opposite mine and woke up every weekday ard 6am to prepare for work.
this happened to me also... 2 minah staying opp my blk... every morning I'm sure to wake up at 5.30a.m without fail, reason? I can see 2 pairs of huge boods as they change! Every morning pcc... that was one of my happy moment. FREE show...

-------------------------------------------

Uz me if gd n leave me ur nick will return in fav once have Pw
Old 28-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
apemcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Before my wife and I got married, used to always go over her place for dinner, etc. Her 3 other sisters were somewhat liberal as would normally be braless when at home. One especially wold always wear a sleeveless tanktop around the house and her 1" nip (yes, 1 inch) would always try t peek out from the side of her top.

On numerous occasions this sister would change out of her work clothes in the room, door open. Though they have a mosquitoe netted outer door, thinking with the lights off no one would see. I would always catch a 4-seconds glimpse of her changing out and seeing her boobies. Not sure if se was doing it on purpose or because with gasses off eye sights were bad. Anyway, she kept doing it for years andI kept staring for years.

But my oldest memory was with my neighbor's daughter while I was 12yo! She was around 14yo at that time and we used to always hang out together and even at times in her room. Once she wanted to play Nurse / Patient, and we decided to jump in bed cover with blanket and she took control of my hands to touch her all over. We spent especially a looooong time at her hairless pussy. Sweet memories when kids used to not have PS, handphones, etc. Just hands and imaginations.
Old 29-08-2010, 02:02 AM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apemcc View Post
Before my wife and I got married, used to always go over her place for dinner, etc. Her 3 other sisters were somewhat liberal as would normally be braless when at home. One especially wold always wear a sleeveless tanktop around the house and her 1" nip (yes, 1 inch) would always try t peek out from the side of her top.
1 inch on a D cupper will be something new
Old 30-08-2010, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 14
turbokar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyturbokar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw my gf sis nude literally..didn't saw it in real life but i found imitate pics of her sis and her bf. I didn't expect to find it i was staying at my gf's house overnight her sis wasn't around, i was browsing thru her thumbdrives that contained her photos and inbetween that's couple of nude photos of her. I guess she forgot to delete it off. slim body with D/E tits..her bf is a lucky man...
Old 01-09-2010, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ragefury777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, remember the cousin that gave me my first ejaculation? Her mom, my aunt(in law) gave me my first feel of the woman body.

It was around the same time as my bathroom peekaboo (see past posts). I was at her home staying with my cousins, they had Sega system back then and the only big screen TV was in their parent's room. Middle of the hot afternoon, after lunch, my cousins usually had their naps. I don't have the habit of having naps so I went in my aunt's room to continue with my Sonic.

There I was playing my game when my aunt walked in, asking me whether she can change to go out. Of cos I hurried to get out of the room so she can use it. But to my surprise she asked very innocently, "does your mom change when you are in the room?". I was confused but fortunately had sense enough to say yes. Then she said with a perfectly straight face, "then its ok, you continue with your game".

She started getting clothes out of the closet which was right beside the TV and started taking of her clothes! OMG! She is not even close to 40 and had this magnificent breasts from breastfeeding 3 kids... and she is down to her underwear right in front of me. I was definitely hard and very obvious, as she looked at me staring at her.

She then scolded, "I thought you said your mom changed in front of you before?", I was shocked out of fantasy and quickly looked away. I thought I was dead, she was going to tell my mom...! But again I got a shock of my life again when she said, "you never really seen a woman's breast before right?", I shook my head (a lie), she asked "you wana see?", nod nod nod... omg....

She then locked the door and took me to the bathroom where as I stood there stunned, she got naked. A little fab... not as nice as the distant cousin in my house, but she was right there... the breast right in front of me. She then took my hands and slowly place it on her breast. I probably should have ejaculated then, but I think I had a orgasm that I didn't realise until I was older, as my legs went weak and my eyes unfocused. My aunt thought she went overboard and I was going to faint, so she said, "ok, go outside and have a nap, I need to bathe"....

We never talked about this incident again, I think she also acted on impulse during this incident as in later years she was very guarded when around me, like she is worried I might say something about it. But I didn't and I always imagined her naked whenever she is around.

She is 50s now, not that well maintained but I still remember she naked body fondly still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
Wow, cool, your first ejaculation is also a free HJ. But kena HJ by young cousin is abit weird I think. Now that she's all grown up, she would have realized what she did and might be also sharing the same story on the flowerpod forum, haha. Maybe you can ask her for an encore, for old times' sake, haha
Old 01-09-2010, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2254 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

i seen my cousin squatting at the toilet bowll and shitting
Old 01-09-2010, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Bro Owenfang, ur cousin is gang or bu??
Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
i seen my cousin squatting at the toilet bowll and shitting
Old 01-09-2010, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Bro Ragefury777, did u manage 2 c her pussy?? hairy?? or shaved??
Quote:
But again I got a shock of my life again when she said, "you never really seen a woman's breast before right?", I shook my head (a lie), she asked "you wana see?", nod nod nod... omg....

She then locked the door and took me to the bathroom where as I stood there stunned, she got naked. A little fab... not as nice as the distant cousin in my house, but she was right there... the breast right in front of me. She then took my hands and slowly place it on her breast. I probably should have ejaculated then, but I think I had a orgasm that I didn't realise until I was older, as my legs went weak and my eyes unfocused. My aunt thought she went overboard and I was going to faint, so she said, "ok, go outside and have a nap, I need to bathe"....
Old 01-09-2010, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
She is 50s now, not that well maintained but I still remember she naked body fondly still.
Oh my, probably you should speak to her and let her know that you don't mind her repeating it again
Old 02-09-2010, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 14
Subaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of light

This is my experincE my neigbour i think who is a secondary
gal every Morning she will bath and change with window open
and i manage to catch the full. View of her changing also
saw her sis changing this family will change their cloth very
openly by the wayfew day ago i saw this gal having sex with
her bf and I got a verygood view from where I stay wow ilove
it when I see her weari g her bra it happening that why I always
wait by the window to catchable free show by this gal and
her sister changing. Perfectview can see whole of her breast
clearly
Old 03-09-2010, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1812 / Power: 15
fookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant future

saw my cousin having sex with prostitute before on his laptop. he lend me his laptop without saving his videos properly. i was browsing then chance upon 3 videos he took with prostitute when he was working overseas in shanghai. feel sad for his wife and kids man as he got a hot and cute wife with a young boy. i tink he need it so badly cos he works there and comes back for a week only every 2 months. i wanted to koup the video the next time he visited me, but cant find the video anymore. sad.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1