The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 6
Hopey81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHopey81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaikat View Post
FR on one spa thats nearby Upper Thomson. Its a little inside, but the closest main road is Upper Thomson, I'd say. Malay ML.

Went to send my car for repairs and had a couple of hours to kill. Figured that best way to kill time is to go for a much needed massage session.

So I called up this Spa that is about 5 minutes walk from the workshop and requested a specific Malay ML. Unfortunately, she's only available after 4 hours from the time I called. So decided to go with the other Malay ML that was there and available.

Upon arriving, had to do the usual SafeEntry check in. I opted for 90 mins massage for $85 (really wanted a longer duration for massage as I got time to kill).

I was ushered into the massage room and took my shower. Once done, the Malay ML was already waiting outside. She came in, gave a warm smile and asked me to lay face down on the bed.

She was very chatty and the ice was broken just moments afterwards. Massage was strong, but lacked technique. Alot of repetitive rubbing with the same technique over and over again. Im not picky, as long as its strong, I'm good.

Conversation gradually steered towards a more erotic genre. I guess its her way to pre-qualify me if can pop GQ. Hahaha so I just went along with it.

She started to gradually teased and grabbed my balls from the rear. And not long afterwards, she pressed herself against my back, hugged me and whispered the GQ softly in my ear. Loved the approach! GFE right there. Said yes, and she softly told me that I'll need to pay $43 later at the counter. I agreed.

She spreads one of my leg open, and started teasing and fondling gently. Repeats the other side. Asks me softy to turn over facing up, smiles sweetly and begins to stroke slowly rhythmically. She leans down and starts licking my nipples. And then suddenly......
lifts up her blouse and plummet her tits in my face! She continues to pacify me with both sides of her tits. She leans in again, but this time closer to my face. And we started frenching. She picks up speed slightly with her stroking,not fast, but just right. Along with rubbing of balls and gentle stimulation of the perineum. Not long after, I exploded everywhere. She didn't stop stroking and made sure I unloaded everything before slowing down and eventually stops and wiped everything off for me.

She told me to hold on for a while, goes in the shower, washed her hand and forearms, and came back to massage my legs. we chatted for a good 15 mins or so, as she massages both of my legs.

Ends the session, I showered and get dressed. I was about to tip her as we headed out, but she walked ahead of me pretty fast and was already at the counter. I figured it was inappropriate to tip openly at the counter. So I just paid the $43 as agreed to the reception. The ML bids me goodbye and even opens the door for me.

As I was leaving, I noticed that we were in there for 2 hours.

Hence, I conclude that it was $85 (90 mins massage) + $43 (HJ + 30 mins). So to sum it up total damage was $128 for 2 hours massage, HJ, autoroam and extras. Not too bad I feel, considering the GFE level was high.

Massage 7/10 (strong but lacks technique)
Face 7/10 (not to my liking, but sweet)
Body 6/10 (I'm into petite girls, she's a lil fleshy but not obese)
HJ 9/10 (one of the best ones from an ML, but I had better)
Boobs 7/10 (I'm not a boob person. Hers is big, with sizable aerolas)
GFE 10/10 (communication was a breeze, chatty. And just something that most ML doesn't have)
Bro can pm the location and ML. Thanks in advance
Old 16-12-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei09 View Post
Just had another tarma session at 2*4 Upper Thomson near H*o Mart (believe I had given many bros this contact so wont be giving anymore and this is damm obvious already)

Had a good 30 min rub by Jenny before she proposed her friend to come in for a wild FFM for $250. Her friend, Apple have ample boobs but not as pretty. Jenny is prettier but A cup. Had a hell of a time taking turns to mount me while i play with their boobs, suck them and finger them.

Came into Jenny while sucking hard on Apple boobs and fingering her. When I open the door to go and bath, there's a super pretty lady outside. I think she's the boss because when I paynow to them, they ask if she had received.

Would love to up her instead the next time round as she is totally my type. Short hair, sharp chin.

If any of you had up her before let me know.
For both? Plus entrance?
Old 17-12-2020, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
megamancxz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Of the two spas which has brown sugar mls which one do you guys recommend
Old 17-12-2020, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
hawthawthawt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any reviews for r*g*nt spa along sinming?
Old 17-12-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 15
sammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybigfan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
FR on one spa thats nearby Upper Thomson. Its a little inside, but the closest main road is Upper Thomson, I'd say. Malay ML.

Went to send my car for repairs and had a couple of hours to kill. Figured that best way to kill time is to go for a much needed massage session.

So I called up this Spa that is about 5 minutes walk from the workshop and requested a specific Malay ML. Unfortunately, she's only available after 4 hours from the time I called. So decided to go with the other Malay ML that was there and available.

Upon arriving, had to do the usual SafeEntry check in. I opted for 90 mins massage for $85 (really wanted a longer duration for massage as I got time to kill).

I was ushered into the massage room and took my shower. Once done, the Malay ML was already waiting outside. She came in, gave a warm smile and asked me to lay face down on the bed.

She was very chatty and the ice was broken just moments afterwards. Massage was strong, but lacked technique. Alot of repetitive rubbing with the same technique over and over again. Im not picky, as long as its strong, I'm good.

Conversation gradually steered towards a more erotic genre. I guess its her way to pre-qualify me if can pop GQ. Hahaha so I just went along with it.

She started to gradually teased and grabbed my balls from the rear. And not long afterwards, she pressed herself against my back, hugged me and whispered the GQ softly in my ear. Loved the approach! GFE right there. Said yes, and she softly told me that I'll need to pay $43 later at the counter. I agreed.

She spreads one of my leg open, and started teasing and fondling gently. Repeats the other side. Asks me softy to turn over facing up, smiles sweetly and begins to stroke slowly rhythmically. She leans down and starts licking my nipples. And then suddenly......
lifts up her blouse and plummet her tits in my face! She continues to pacify me with both sides of her tits. She leans in again, but this time closer to my face. And we started frenching. She picks up speed slightly with her stroking,not fast, but just right. Along with rubbing of balls and gentle stimulation of the perineum. Not long after, I exploded everywhere. She didn't stop stroking and made sure I unloaded everything before slowing down and eventually stops and wiped everything off for me.

She told me to hold on for a while, goes in the shower, washed her hand and forearms, and came back to massage my legs. we chatted for a good 15 mins or so, as she massages both of my legs.

Ends the session, I showered and get dressed. I was about to tip her as we headed out, but she walked ahead of me pretty fast and was already at the counter. I figured it was inappropriate to tip openly at the counter. So I just paid the $43 as agreed to the reception. The ML bids me goodbye and even opens the door for me.

Hence, I conclude that it was $85 (90 mins massage) + $43 (HJ + 30 mins). So to sum it up total damage was $128 for 2 hours massage, HJ, autoroam and extras. Not too bad I feel, considering the GFE level was high.

GFE 10/10 (communication was a breeze, chatty. And just something that most ML doesn't have)
this sounds interesting bro! pls share contact. been a while since i last had a good malay ML. ur nick sums it up man, angel you are.
Old 17-12-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
fatboislim is Cool - loads of Potential

have tried serene, ancient and the javanese. all clean but good massage.. next to try other locations nearby.. hahaha!
Old 17-12-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 13
mattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawthawthawt View Post
Tried the two Malay MLs.
Both are great at making u relax by breaking the ice.
The massage also very powerful got strength.
Very professional by asking where to focus more on.
Usually when I go there my aches go away also.
The vital care part takes care of your vital areas.
Will have attention given to ur vital areas when facing both down and up.
No rush service. Very popular so need to book them.
If walk in may not get them cos they have back to back customers.
Old 18-12-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

Nice to hear this R spa like changed.

Use to visit them at the old place but that time the batch all like CMI expect for summer which now dun know MIA.

Now they have some new ML which look interesting which i will try soon. Maybe will try J first. Anyone tried her can share fr? Thanks
Old 18-12-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFireB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Hi bro! pls share the contact.

Thank you
Old 18-12-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

that's a good one, Please pm me this Malay ml name and spa shop contact.
I will love to try it out soon as im servicing my ride soon in Thomson too.
pm me, thanks!

Quote:

Old 18-12-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

please pm me this 2 Malay ml names and spa shop contact , I love to try one of them as im heading to Thomson soon. Steven thanks! .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydil View Post
Tried the two Malay MLs.
Both are great at making u relax by breaking the ice.
The massage also very powerful got strength.
Very professional by asking where to focus more on.
Usually when I go there my aches go away also.
The vital care part takes care of your vital areas.
Will have attention given to ur vital areas when facing both down and up.
No rush service. Very popular so need to book them.
If walk in may not get them cos they have back to back customers.
Old 18-12-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawthawthawt View Post
Easy to find out the address with this hint. Facebook page will give you the ML nationalities. Only 2 Malays. E is good but not for tits lovers. M is too old and plump for my liking.
Old 18-12-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 18
qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!

Uncle, bin bin is good? Saw u rtf twice liao. I hesitated to visit because of average experience w another ml there. But if u say good then I will give her a chance haa
Old 18-12-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Bro jus upped u.

Respect u for the power at your age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
Good to see activities here ...
I had been busy lately, so haven't login for some days.

Just a reminder that Mandarina will reopen on Dec 22 at City Fringe (hopefully no more changes). If I get more info, I will update all.
I am just a customer and trying to help.

If you are interested to know what I did recently, here you go :
(No sharing of contacts, FRs and photos and voice recording were shared with several trusted Bros via Telegram)

* Dec 5 (Sat) : JG by Amy @ 226 AMK, FJ with my FB Annie
* Dec 6 (Sun) : FJ with Nana @ Little India
* Dec 7 (Mon) : FJ with Viet Jessica @ Upper Serangoon (avoid)
* Dec 8 (Tue) : FJ with Tina @ Clarke Quay
* Dec 9 (Wed) : FJ with BinBin @ Little India
* Dec 11 (Fri) : FJ with legendary AR+CIM queen Vivien @ Jalan Sultan
* Dec 12 (Sat) : JG with Nana @ 226 AMK
* Dec 13 (Sun) : FJ with Yuki @ Holland Village
* Dec 14 (Mon) : FJ with QiQi @ Central Western area
* Dec 15 (Tue) : FJ with Linda @ Little India (plus plus sized, avoid)
* Dec 16 (Wed) : JG with Tong @ Jalan Sultan
* Dec 17 (Thur) : FJ with BinBin @ Little India
* Dec 18 (Fri) : maybe FJ with pretty slim ML XX @ East Coast (newly arrived in SG, fresh from oven) ...

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **
Old 18-12-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Up you bro...

Can see your strategy.. JG in between to retain power lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
Good to see activities here ...
I had been busy lately, so haven't login for some days.

Just a reminder that Mandarina will reopen on Dec 22 at City Fringe (hopefully no more changes). If I get more info, I will update all.
I am just a customer and trying to help.

If you are interested to know what I did recently, here you go :
(No sharing of contacts, FRs and photos and voice recording were shared with several trusted Bros via Telegram)

* Dec 5 (Sat) : JG by Amy @ 226 AMK, FJ with my FB Annie
* Dec 6 (Sun) : FJ with Nana @ Little India
* Dec 7 (Mon) : FJ with Viet Jessica @ Upper Serangoon (avoid)
* Dec 8 (Tue) : FJ with Tina @ Clarke Quay
* Dec 9 (Wed) : FJ with BinBin @ Little India
* Dec 11 (Fri) : FJ with legendary AR+CIM queen Vivien @ Jalan Sultan
* Dec 12 (Sat) : JG with Nana @ 226 AMK
* Dec 13 (Sun) : FJ with Yuki @ Holland Village
* Dec 14 (Mon) : FJ with QiQi @ Central Western area
* Dec 15 (Tue) : FJ with Linda @ Little India (plus plus sized, avoid)
* Dec 16 (Wed) : JG with Tong @ Jalan Sultan
* Dec 17 (Thur) : FJ with BinBin @ Little India
* Dec 18 (Fri) : maybe FJ with pretty slim ML XX @ East Coast (newly arrived in SG, fresh from oven) ...

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1