The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 30-11-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
For people that interested in trying N*** at RX do pm me for ctc.Good release and GFE
Lol. So gan Cheong. She gives u benefit for introducing customer ah?!
Old 01-12-2023, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pringlesboy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Went for PRC ML A*** at Yishun, took up 1 hour package as recommended by @kopishopuncle. Massage wasn't really my style, but that wasn't important. Once she flipped me over, she asked if I wanted her hand or mouth, chose her mouth. Took my lil bro all the way in and gave 10/10 service. Very hardworking deepthroat bbbj, still play and suck on your balls midway through. After finish deed, still massage your lil bro and your balls, jokingly say help me juagen. 10/10 experience, will visit again soon. P.S Not supposed to CIM... Accidentally found out......
Old 01-12-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Went for PRC ML A*** at Yishun, took up 1 hour package as recommended by @kopishopuncle. Massage wasn't really my style, but that wasn't important. Once she flipped me over, she asked if I wanted her hand or mouth, chose her mouth. Took my lil bro all the way in and gave 10/10 service. Very hardworking deepthroat bbbj, still play and suck on your balls midway through. After finish deed, still massage your lil bro and your balls, jokingly say help me juagen. 10/10 experience, will visit again soon. P.S Not supposed to CIM... Accidentally found out......
Old 01-12-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Want to leave FR for PRC A*** at Yishun as recommended by @kopishopuncle. Massage was so-so, not my type. Once she flipped me over, immediately went to work on my little bro. Very hardworking, very intense service. 10/10 will be back again.
Old 02-12-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 2
Pieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pringlesboy99 View Post
Mind sharing bro, I stay nearby, tempted to try man
Old 02-12-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
AzmenLidjaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried D at J* Spa

Looks young, quite good looking.

The massage wasn’t to my liking.
Started HDLY for 1B and didn’t survive long enough to flip to the front, quite shiok.
Old 02-12-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzmenLidjaya View Post
Tried D at J* Spa

Looks young, quite good looking.

The massage wasn’t to my liking.
Started HDLY for 1B and didn’t survive long enough to flip to the front, quite shiok.
U can try others. Just tell them HDLY too. Technique not a secret. Some "sneak" in a few min of HDLY the moment they reached the lower body. Shiok
Old 02-12-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light

Wanted to try Twinkle but she was away so asked the cute counter staff who is available. She rattled a few names and one caught my attention - D!

So took D.

Hearsay D is Twinkle's sister but I don't see the resemblance. Twinkle is a chiobu. D is more on the cuter side.

I can also confirm D has bigger boobs. They are soft. When I facing down, can feel her huge breast pressing the back of my head. Make me hard.

Massage wise, she puts in effort. Managed to ease the tension. I even fell asleep but I was awoken once the teasing starts.

When it comes to teasing. She is as good as Twinkle. Nearly explode during the hdly. But kept thinking of the mountain of work in the office and managed to endure.

Turn over and she did her thing. Able to grab and caress her bum while she did her thing. Cum then off to shower.

I will most likely try D again when Twinkle is not around.

Might try 4 hands massage when get my year end bonus.
Old 02-12-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieceofcrap View Post
Mind sharing bro, I stay nearby, tempted to try man
Please pm @kopishopuncle for ctc.. It's his referral
Old 02-12-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
duff11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyduff11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
Wanted to try Twinkle but she was away so asked the cute counter staff who is available. She rattled a few names and one caught my attention - D!

So took D.

Hearsay D is Twinkle's sister but I don't see the resemblance. Twinkle is a chiobu. D is more on the cuter side.

I can also confirm D has bigger boobs. They are soft. When I facing down, can feel her huge breast pressing the back of my head. Make me hard.

Massage wise, she puts in effort. Managed to ease the tension. I even fell asleep but I was awoken once the teasing starts.

When it comes to teasing. She is as good as Twinkle. Nearly explode during the hdly. But kept thinking of the mountain of work in the office and managed to endure.

Turn over and she did her thing. Able to grab and caress her bum while she did her thing. Cum then off to shower.

I will most likely try D again when Twinkle is not around.

Might try 4 hands massage when get my year end bonus.
Is she like her sister cannot touch boobs one?
Old 02-12-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by duff11 View Post
Is she like her sister cannot touch boobs one?
For D*. 1Blue just jerkoff. Add 3Reds for fondling.
Old 03-12-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 3
waffle22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried dl spa new services?
got korean sensual and soul oil, soul oil claim got knee on back technique? sounds like nuru got any fr on these new services or any of the new ml?
Old 03-12-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle22 View Post
anyone tried dl spa new services?
got korean sensual and soul oil, soul oil claim got knee on back technique? sounds like nuru got any fr on these new services or any of the new ml?
Knee on back is like 1 of the standard 开背technique especially when the ML is smaller in size or if the customer is big.

Havnt visited since package price got updated to 98. A good alternative for 88 spa would be the 1 near khatib station
Old 07-12-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future

Managed to slot in a last min slot at 5plus yesterday late noon for Twinkle

As usual her oily massage was pretty rush as i only took up 1 hour package. Good strength and technique, will be perfect if i got time for at least 90min.

HDLY standard is maintained at the superb level. No where below my waist level was untouched.
Nnp and butt still very nice to grab although it was on the outside.
HJ at standard 50
Old 07-12-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sgpjim8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pringlesboy99 View Post
Bro can pm contact. TiA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1