The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 19
coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

first time trying madame claude bj bar. same price for bj as 7th heaven but nicer environment imo
Old 16-09-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy77 View Post
first time trying madame claude bj bar. same price for bj as 7th heaven but nicer environment imo
Sometimes the grubbiness adds to the charm
Old 18-09-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 19
coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeets View Post
Sometimes the grubbiness adds to the charm
haha 7 heaven not exactly grubby... wood bar and lolitas maybe lol
Old 21-09-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah 7 heaven is better than most la. Tho, just dont exoect high end haha
Old 22-09-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
adrianang2511 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wondering if I can top up for 2 shots within 40 mins? I don't see such an option on the website.
Old 22-09-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianang2511 View Post
Just wondering if I can top up for 2 shots within 40 mins? I don't see such an option on the website.
I'm sure if you ask the girl when you feel up to having a second shot that she will give yo a price.

But wouldn't it be nicer to have a little drink in between and perhaps even try a different girl
Old 22-09-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianang2511 View Post
If you can tahan then why not. Most ladies can do almost anything if the price is right.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 02-10-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
m0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterm0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKing12 View Post
Never try any before
But 7 heaven has new faces Reina, patty,
Good to know. I've frequented 7H a couple of times over the past year, and my fav has always been Lin. She speaks pretty good english, and can be quite funny and has an awesome bj. Last trip I topped up 500b for fully nude, can roam and touch her pussy but she didn't allow fingering. She had a bush so was glad I didn't opt for the 69

But Lin is good, if you shoot too fast (like my first time with her), she will offer a second shot
Old 03-10-2023, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tomsducati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've had several duos at 7 heaven. Here is my experience. Don't lay back passively and let the girls do their thing. The first time, the girls did not share their saliva and used a wet wipe in between rod swaps. After the second time and subsequent rounds, I took control and directed my rod in each of their mouths when I wanted to switch. This enabled a better experience as the girls' teamwork got better.
Old 04-10-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
patelboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to 7-Heaven and tried Pim. Was only able to choose based on photos on an iPad. Very cute photos for all the girls. Pim's face was very accurate. Body not so much. She's a hefty one (more than 60kg surely) but still cute. Just beware if you don't like chubbies. I paid 1300 for BJ, 500 for her to be naked, 200 for VIP room since I like seeing everything. Room is wooden and feels old. Bed is hard as a rock. But I suppose the mirrors make up for it. She washed me up and then went to town. I was able to fondle her pussy and butthole but didn't try to insert fingers. CIM pretty fast since she's still cute to me and the touching was good enough. I'd like to try 7-Heaven again but will be keen to see how the other girls are. If I end up running through the rotation, I'd pick up Pim again at a later time but there are plenty of others to try too.
Old 06-10-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

m0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterm0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelboy View Post
Went to 7-Heaven and tried Pim. Was only able to choose based on photos on an iPad. Very cute photos for all the girls. Pim's face was very accurate. Body not so much. She's a hefty one (more than 60kg surely) but still cute. Just beware if you don't like chubbies. I paid 1300 for BJ, 500 for her to be naked, 200 for VIP room since I like seeing everything. Room is wooden and feels old. Bed is hard as a rock. But I suppose the mirrors make up for it. She washed me up and then went to town. I was able to fondle her pussy and butthole but didn't try to insert fingers. CIM pretty fast since she's still cute to me and the touching was good enough. I'd like to try 7-Heaven again but will be keen to see how the other girls are. If I end up running through the rotation, I'd pick up Pim again at a later time but there are plenty of others to try too.
Try Lin. I’ve tried her 3-4 times and always had a good time. Slim figure, small tits and when she walks up those stairs with you behind looking at her butt exposed by her short nightie it’s a great turn on. Friendly and her English is also very good. Last trip I tried asking her out for lunch after the session as she said it was a quiet day but that she said she’s full cos I was her first meal of the day lol

Had 1-2 others before and one gave a black face throughout (think her name was Mini). So I stick to the one I know with great service. Better to book beforehand as she’s very popular. I haven’t been back since the new faces were onboarded. Would be interested if anyone has tried any of the new girls and have good FR”s to share as I’m heading there again in a couple of weeks
Old 06-10-2023, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendoveract View Post
Yeah 7 heaven is better than most la. Tho, just dont exoect high end haha
Also more expensive than most BJ bars from looking at the price lists of the others. I've only gone 7 Heaven as the girls from the other places don't quite appeal to me (looking on the website). At 1300 bj + 500 for them to take their clothes off, you can almost go for an hour at most MPs, full service. But 7 Heaven still has its niche if you're short of time and don't wanna go through the entire routine at the MPs sometime
Old 06-10-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post
At 1300 bj + 500 for them to take their clothes off
when you mean take their clothes off
do you mean 100% naked? like they remove their bottom too?
i never paid for any extras ever. but realise they always remove their top
Old 06-10-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
Duomax is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuomax is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post
Try Lin. I’ve tried her 3-4 times and always had a good time. Slim figure, small tits and when she walks up those stairs with you behind looking at her butt exposed by her short nightie it’s a great turn on. Friendly and her English is also very good. Last trip I tried asking her out for lunch after the session as she said it was a quiet day but that she said she’s full cos I was her first meal of the day lol

Had 1-2 others before and one gave a black face throughout (think her name was Mini). So I stick to the one I know with great service. Better to book beforehand as she’s very popular. I haven’t been back since the new faces were onboarded. Would be interested if anyone has tried any of the new girls and have good FR”s to share as I’m heading there again in a couple of weeks
Tokyo is syt sial… figure and boobs natural… ya not big big c or d but natural slim syt hard to find… I recommend to try her…
Old 07-10-2023, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duomax View Post
Tokyo is syt sial… figure and boobs natural… ya not big big c or d but natural slim syt hard to find… I recommend to try her…
i'm actually disappointed by her face
her body was all right
she swallowed mine without any extra charge
kept saying she liked me when i'm acting just like a dead fish
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1