The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2007, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Fabregas plumps for United

Cesc Fabregas feels Manchester United deserve to fend off Chelsea and win the Premiership title.

The Arsenal midfielder has seen his own side fail to mount a title challenge this term, despite The Gunners being one of only two teams to beat United in the league.

With the Premiership entering its final stages, The Red Devils hold a six-point lead over the defending champions.

Spanish ace Fabregas admits it would be dangerous to dismiss Chelsea's chances of overhauling United over the final eight games.

But he concedes that he would expect Sir Alex Ferguson's side to hold on to their advantage and win the title for the first time in four years.

"Right now Man Utd, they are playing really well and playing good football," Fabregas told Sky Sports News.

"Chelsea, they are behind six points and you never know what can happen in football - there are still nine (sic) games to go.

"It's always difficult to predict who is going to win, but at the moment I think Man Utd deserve to win."
Old 22-03-2007, 09:42 PM
Samster

UEFA to look into threats to Ronaldo

UEFA have promised to investigate comments from Belgium players threatening to harm Manchester United's Portuguese winger Ronaldo.

Portugal's FA president Gilberto Madail has asked them to look into comments from Belgian keeper Stijn Stijnen, who plays for FC Bruges.

Stijnen said ahead of Saturday's European Championship qualifier in Lisbon: "After two minutes we will have massacred Ronaldo so much that he will have to leave the pitch on a stretcher."

When asked later to explain his comments, the keeper added: "If we try to play like Portugal then we will lose. We are the visiting team and have to be aggressive."

The threats follow a weekend of controversy for Ronaldo, who was subject to 'cheat' jibs from the Middlesbrough bench at Old Trafford after he won and scored a penalty that took United into the FA Cup semi-final.

Meanwhile, UEFA's control and disciplinary body were meeting today to discuss possible violation of safety at Lille's Champions League match against Manchester United.
Old 22-03-2007, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 23
gaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Boy..how i wish ronaldo will learnt from ryan giggs and make old trafford his one and only home.....
Old 22-03-2007, 10:10 PM
Samster

Ryan in Wembley warning

VETERAN winger Ryan Giggs has stepped in to cool down the Wembley fever gripping Old Trafford.

Wth just Premiership basement club Watford barring their route to the final, United are the hot favourites to lift the FA Cup on May 19 with a final against Chelsea beckoning, according to the bookmakers.

They are 10-11 to win the trophy in the new Wembley's first major showpiece match with Betfred, who price Watford as the 25-1 outsiders.

But Giggs, who has featured in six previous FA Cup semis for United, won't let his team-mates treat the Villa Park semi-final as already in the bag.

Danger

The Welshman can recall playing in the semi-final sides against Oldham in 1994 and Crystal Palace the following year when, against the odds, the Reds were taken to replays so knows the danger of underestimating their opponents.

"We are going to be massive favourites but we are not in the final yet," he said.

"We have a great chance and I am really pleased to get to the semi-final again. We enjoy going down to Villa Park and now we can look forward to that.

"We are not going to be over-confident because we have a tough game to overcome against Watford but, hopefully, we can get there to Wembley.

"We are still fighting on three fronts. We can go away to our internationals this week knowing that we're in a good position in three competitions and that is what we want at this stage of the season."
Old 23-03-2007, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Frogs got their just desserts...

Lille and Man Utd fined by Uefa

Lille and Manchester United have been fined by Uefa following their fraught Champions League match last month.
Uefa launched an investigation after United fans appeared to be pushed against a 10-foot high fence and at least two people were lifted to safety.

The French club must pay £42,000 for poor security and organisation at the stadium - and the furious reaction of their team to Ryan Giggs' winning goal.

United were fined around £6,300 for the poor behaviour of their supporters.

The French team threatened to walk off the pitch after Giggs' goal, which came from a quickly-taken free-kick.

Uefa's control and disciplinary body imposed the fine on United after some fans let off fireworks, and others were involved in disturbances at the entrance to the stadium.

A statement from Uefa said: "The French club were fined 100,000 Swiss francs for breaches of security provisions and lack of proper organisation, as well as for the improper conduct of the team after United's goal in the English side's 1-0 victory."

The statement added: "Manchester United have been fined 15,000 Swiss francs for the improper conduct of their fans at the game, which included the setting-off of fireworks and disturbances at the entrance to the stadium.

"Appeals may be lodged against the verdicts within three days of receipt of the written grounds for the decisions."

United believe a tragedy was only narrowly averted after supporters became crushed into a section of the Stade Felix-Bollaert but the head of security at the stadium had accused United fans of sparking the problems with "violent behaviour".

United strongly denied the claims.
Old 23-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Samster

Fear of failure driving Giggs

Ryan Giggs led his Wales troops into Dublin today insisting the fear of failure is the driving force in his career.

The Manchester United star might be on the brink of creating history by claiming a ninth championship medal - beating the record of eight held by Liverpool's Phil Neal - but captaining Wales reinforces his desire to add more achievement to an amazing career.

He will skipper the Welsh on Saturday at Croke Park in the first soccer match played at the venue, knowing that international achievement is still eluding him.

Giggs and Wales know that if they fail against the Republic of Ireland in front of 76,000 fans their chances of reaching the finals in Austria and Switzerland next year are over. For Wales manager John Toshack this is "the pivotal match" in Wales' bid.

Toshack was concerned about Giggs playing two matches in three days for Manchester United last weekend. But he said: "Ryan got to us unscathed, he has done very little training this week, just one run-out so far, but he is bright and happy about things and looking forward to the match and the occasion.

"It is probably not what is best for Ryan to play two games so close together, But he is cheerful enough, he wants to play in the game, and he will lead the team out in Dublin."

And Giggs knows he must put aside United's treble quest and concentrate on his duties for his country, with few people believing he will ever get the chance to grace a major international finals. But that fear of failure, at 33, is the driving inspiration for the Cardiff-born star.

He said: "I hate to fail at anything I do. That is what drives me on to the next game, the next season, the next trophy - I just don't want to fail."

He says: "We (United) have not won the Champions League since 1999. And you only have to look at the FA Cup, that drives us as players and a club because we want to be the first club to lift the cup at the new Wembley.

"So it's things like that which keep the edge to your game. Yes as a player you need new challenges, and OK I'm very proud of what I and the club have done. But we have not won the Premiership for the last three years and that in particular is a massive motivation."

The one flaw in Giggs' record is a failure to achieve anything with Wales. He says: "I have never lost the belief that I can play in a major finals for Wales. I know time is running out, but I will try my very best to the last." PA
Old 23-03-2007, 02:35 PM
Samster

Kieran on a trip two Wembley

KIERAN RICHARDSON wants to be the only player to star in the first two games at the new Wembley.

The Manchester United midfielder will walk out with England’s Under-21s in the friendly against Italy tomorrow.

And he could be back at the 90,000- capacity arena in a couple of months with the Red Devils for the FA Cup final — if United see off Watford in the semi-finals.

Richardson, 22, said of the venue: “It is magnificent and just breathtaking.

“Hopefully, we will have a good result on Saturday in the first game. I’m not worried about who gets the first goal — just as long as we win against the Italians that will be fine.

“And it would be great to be involved in both this match and the FA Cup final — although we have to beat Watford first.

“But, the way we are going, we believe no one can beat us.”

Under-21s gaffer Stuart Pearce will be at the game but will not be anywhere near the dressing room.

The Manchester City chief will manage the kids in the European Championships later in the year but Eastlands bigwigs blocked him from being involved in this game.

Assistant boss Nigel Pearson said: “Stuart will be at the game but he won’t be speaking to the players or anything like that.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since we are on the subject of Kieran Richardson........

Soccer babe two-times top player

By Sophy Ridge

LUNCHBOX soccer star Freddie Ljungberg is being given the runaround by his two-timing model lover.

While he gets his kit ON for Arsenal, stunning Anara Atanes has been stripping hers OFF to play away with Man United's Kieran Richardson.

And neither of the Premiership rivals knows about her transfer of affections...until now.

As Freddie, 29, was lasting just six minutes in his team's draw with Portsmouth two weeks ago, Anara brought on her own sub—and secretly flew to New York for a dirty weekend with Kieran, 22.

So while one lover was receiving treatment for a hamstring injury, Anara, 21, was helping the other risk a groin strain.

She told a pal: "I've been having a great Christmas. They're both gorgeous. Freddie's such a gentleman. He's sexy and really knows how to turn a girl on.

"But Kieran's my little rough diamond. He's a bad boy, that's why I like him. We didn't see much of New York, but a lot of our hotel bedroom.

"I know it's naughty, both at the same time, but I'm a naughty girl."

Freddie, famous for his Calvin Klein underpants ads. was seen cuddling Anara at a tennis tournament earlier this month. Pals said they seemed very much in love.

But that's football. An opponent gets his tackle in and you lose possession. "
Old 23-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Soccer babe two-times top player

By Sophy Ridge

...While he gets his kit ON for Arsenal, stunning Anara Atanes has been stripping hers OFF to play away with Man United's Kieran Richardson....
F*#kin' lucky bastard.... No wonder he can't perform on the pitch. Flying to NY for a weekend of bonking.... plus it's a bleedin' 10-hr flight, now that the concordes are grounded!

But then I guess he can only go off during the weekend cos he's not even on the subs' bench

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 23-03-2007, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
F*#kin' lucky bastard.... No wonder he can't perform on the pitch. Flying to NY for a weekend of bonking.... plus it's a bleedin' 10-hr flight, now that the concordes are grounded!
Touche. Careful, aren't you are headed same direction albeit on west coast.. half bonking ratio then. kekekekeke

Have fun and pray we dun get burned by Hughes crowd next sat. Blast, looks like I'll miss the re-scheduled biggie 9/5 with chelskis, halfway to europe on work (flight leaves at bewitching hour 0100 on 10/5 knn)
Old 24-03-2007, 01:04 AM
Samster

Nani gloat from Sporting Lisbon

The 20-year-old has been attracting interest this season following his displays in the Champions League, with Tottenham the latest club linked with a move for the Portugal international.

The youngster is believed to have a clause which would see him leave for £13.5million, with his club appearing reluctant to let him go for less.

A Sporting spokesman told Skysports: "The club that wants the kid have a price. Only by this money would we be disposed to let Nani leave.

"We know of the interest of several English clubs for Nani, and that is normal because of his quality - but until this moment we have received no offer in writing."

Nani has been compared with Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo, who was signed from Sporting in 2003.

United have been linked with a move for the Portuguese prospect following their previous business with the club. French side Lyon have also been suggested as a possible destination.

Nani is represented by Jorge Mendes, who is also the agent of Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho.

"The decision depends on Sporting because the player has a deal," said Mendes. "But Nani is a player of enormous potential and other big clubs have asked about his situation."
Old 24-03-2007, 01:34 AM
Samster

Transfer speculation: Nani to Manchester United (£17.5 million)

Tottenham Sporting Director, Damien Comolli, was in Portugal last weekend and all reports suggest there was only one man being watched. Sporting Lisbon’s 20 year old attacking midfield prospect Carlos Almeida da Cunha, (better known as Nani), is on a number of clubs wish lists this summer and has now been linked to White Hart Lane. Comolli might have arrived at the party too late though as rumours circulate that the deal is done to take Nani to Old Trafford.

From the same youth system that has produced Luis Figo, Cristiano Ronaldo and Liverpool target Simao, Nani is the latest in a line of wingers to come out of the fabled Sporting academy.

Reputed to be the “next Cristiano Ronaldo” and eager to move to the Premiership, the Portuguese international broke into Sporting’s first team at the age of 18. Not afraid of the big stage he turned in a Man of the Match performance on his international debut against Denmark and those watching will have been impressed with his display in Sporting’s 1-0 away win against Superliga leaders Porto.

He has the raw pace which is a must at the top level but it is allied to dazzling footwork and a versatility that allows him to be deployed on either flank or down the middle. Throw in 6 goals, (celebrated with a trademark somersault), in his debut season and you start to realise what the fuss is about.

However, whilst United are clear favourites to sign Nani there is also interest from a number of other suitors, notably Inter Milan and Lyon. A figure of £10m has been bandied about which has not put off any interested party. The buy out clause in his contract is thought to be in the region of £17.5m.

Sporting Lisbon have attempted to put the kybosh on any transfer talk with club President Soares Franco stating publicly that he will not be sold. The harsh reality is that if he is as good as he is cracked up to be, he will eventually be sold. Nani has fuelled the speculation recently in his refusal to sign a contract extension.

United continue to be the club thought most likely to secure Nani’s services, but despite the rumours in Lisbon, no deal has been announced. Ronaldo has stated his desire to see his compatriot at Old Trafford and they share the same agent. The influence of Carlos Queiroz also cannot be understated.

Whilst Premiership full backs must be having sleepless nights at the prospect of Ronaldo and his protégé attacking them next season, United fans can look forward to watching the development of another great winger if a deal is eventually agreed.
Old 24-03-2007, 01:51 PM
Samster

Manager's job tempts Giggs

Ryan Giggs admitted for the first time last night that he harboured ambitions of managing his country. He leads Wales out against the Republic of Ireland today but wants to eventually turn to management - beginning with his country.

"I'll be 34 at the end of this campaign, and I'll have to look at the situation, but I have absolutely no plans about retiring," Giggs said. "I have friends who have gone into management and I agree the Wales job would be a very exciting one."

Giggs, who makes his 61st appearance for Wales today, added: "I certainly know Mark Hughes enjoyed it as Wales manager. It came at the right time and was a good learning process for him.

"If you're going into management then there's no better way to do it than to manage your country. If I was to go into management, then that would be the route I'd go down, definitely.

"I've seen players I never felt would be managers, Sparky was one of them actually, even though you knew he had it in him. You never thought he'd take to it like he did. He did a great job for Wales, and it would be a great job to have."
Old 24-03-2007, 01:54 PM
Samster

SCHOLES MISSION

PAUL SCHOLES has admitted Manchester United must beat Chelsea in their title showdown to prove that Sir Alex Ferguson's side are worthy of being crowned champions.

United have not beaten Chelsea at Stamford Bridge since April 2002 and suffered the indignity of losing 3-0 there last season as Jose Mourinho's side clinched their second successive Premiership title.

With United currently holding a six-point lead over Chelsea with eight games left, Fergie's men have the chance to exact sweet revenge when they go to Stamford Bridge on May 9 by clinching the crown there.

Scholes said: "Winning that game is something we have to do to show we're worthy of being up there. "We won't even be playing for the draw because that isn't the way we play.

"It would mean a lot to go there and win. We want the title back."
Old 25-03-2007, 09:07 PM
Samster

Keane: I'd pay to watch Ronaldo

Roy Keane has spoken of his admiration for Cristiano Ronaldo and admits he would pay to watch him play.

The Manchester United winger has been dubbed 'the best in the world' by numerous pundits, and his former captain feels that statement is deserved.

Sunderland chief Keane told the Sunday Mirror: "I think Ronaldo is outstanding.

"If you had asked me two or three years ago I would have told you he could go on to be the best player in the world.

"I thought that would happen after he had been playing over a longer period of time, but his form this season has been a different class.

"The skills Ronaldo has are frightening," he added. "He is an entertainer and fans at United love that.

"It is great to see and they are the type of players you would pay to watch."

United are still in line to land an historic Treble and Ronaldo has played a massive part in that standing.

He has scored an impressive 16 goals so far this season making him the leading scorer at the club ahead of the likes of Wayne Rooney and Louis Saha.

Keane, who was part of the Treble-winning side in 1999, believes United can go on and land that feat again.

"I am sure the Treble win of 1999 could be emulated," he said. "They are in good form - but they need luck, though."

The Sunderland boss, who has been enjoying a good run of form with his club in the Championship in his first managerial role, is looking forward to the quarter-finals of the UEFA Champions League.

He believes United have a good chance of being the second English club in three years to land the European trophy.

He said: "It'll be hard but I think an English team has a good chance this year."
Old 25-03-2007, 09:14 PM
Samster

Man U in bid for Barca star
Fergie in for Deco

SIR ALEX FERGUSON is sensationally trying to lure Barcelona star Deco to Manchester United in a £15million summer raid.

United want the unsettled Portugal ace and the Catalan giants are planning to overhaul their squad at the end of the season.

The midfielder, 29, has already hinted he would like a fresh challenge after three years with Barca following his £16m switch from Porto.

United are already in negotiations over a new deal for Cristiano Ronaldo. Bringing his close pal Deco to Old Trafford would virtually secure the United superstar for at least another season. Although the length of Ronaldo's new deal — five years — has been agreed, the pay still has not been settled.

United want to put him on £100,000 a week but the Portuguese has all the aces and will hold out for more until the summer, when he will make his final decision.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1