The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 10-01-2024, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bulletgladiator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakaesushi View Post
It’s my first time sharing, please pardon me.
Found a new place while having my dinner Located at blk 1xx
Milf looking with solid massage, gfe gao gao manage to unlock many special on my first visit.(twin peak eating, river cave massage)

It’s a 60entrance + 1B shop for GQ
Any other service base on chemistry, please check with her.

Looks 7/10
Body 8/10( I’m a big top lover)
Massage 7/10
hi bro can pm contact too ty
Old 11-01-2024, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Went to visit St@r after a long hiatus, she welcomed me like a good old friend.

All her skills still as good, I had to stop her at times so that I dont come within the hour. The HDLY feels even better after not having it for months from S+@r.

Anyway, she's leaving this month for home and......... might not return to J* spa. So stay tuned guys, for any updates if you are her fan.
Old 11-01-2024, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
duff11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyduff11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone know where crystal from J* went?

Is she coming back?
Old 11-01-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 539 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried Yuki at JQ? Appreciate any FR for her. Thanks
Old 11-01-2024, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Milf looking with solid massage, gfe gao gao manage to unlock many special on my first visit.(twin peak eating, river cave massage)

Looks 7/10
Massage 7/10
Big top and milf lover too.. can pm contact pls? Thanks!
Old 11-01-2024, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Went to visit St@r after a long hiatus, she welcomed me like a good old friend.

All her skills still as good, I had to stop her at times so that I dont come within the hour. The HDLY feels even better after not having it for months from S+@r.

Anyway, she's leaving this month for home and......... might not return to J* spa. So stay tuned guys, for any updates if you are her fan.
My favourite move is after the hdly...when she pull the paper underwear up. She would gently cup my balls and pull the underwear over my penis. This action shows she pays attention to little details.
Old 12-01-2024, 10:18 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 992 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120288 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrei1980 View Post
Thanks sakaesushi for contact. First looks wont reject but can tell is a milf. For a syt lover like me, i thought she was still passable; gave her a try anyway to test out her skills.

Indeed gave good massage on accupoints - found out she had extensive professional massage experience in many places.

Flipped over, had some fairly decent baoyang massage, before feasting on seriously massive twin peaks. Quite sure bigger than Anna in bugis lol. Happy satisfied experience overall for 60+1B.

For good massage and boob lovers really should try.
Tried this and confirm chop the rates is lowest in the shop.
ML: MILF
Body: Meat at the right place
Boobs: At least a firm D Cup
Massage: 8/10 as she works in a high end spa in Central before
Teasing: Takes her time and talks dirty
Service: Zhut Zhut, HJ and Boobs Massage at normal rates $50
Others Special: Manage to Coax her to give bbbj+cim. Tips she say anything as she want to have more customer. I just give 70 and she say is ok as long as I come more often.
Entrance: $60 will do, boss will increase price from entrance 70 / 88 soon. They are complaining and objecting now and the boss ignore which will be impose soon.
RTM: Yes, The price is the most budget around north area now. Sooner or later will be corrupted like blk 2++ ML A. Faster visit her before she gets corrupted and up her price.
Old 12-01-2024, 11:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Khan68 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrei1980 View Post
Thanks sakaesushi for contact. First looks wont reject but can tell is a milf. For a syt lover like me, i thought she was still passable; gave her a try anyway to test out her skills.

Indeed gave good massage on accupoints - found out she had extensive professional massage experience in many places.

Flipped over, had some fairly decent baoyang massage, before feasting on seriously massive twin peaks. Quite sure bigger than Anna in bugis lol. Happy satisfied experience overall for 60+1B.

For good massage and boob lovers really should try.
Bro can pm contact
Old 12-01-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Kontiki1879 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Ya....she say I took 58 and hj need to pay boss $10. So is 60....then say where got hj with roaming 50...all are 100 now...blah blah blah...alot of bullshit never ending.....She is a Viet name L**a and avoid her....massage cmi also...
Agree on the massage skills. l**a in Y** H* Spa massage can’t make it. And she will always complain on the amount. She tried the boss take $10 thingy on me too during my first visit with her.

I felt the at the ladies there in terms of looks are not that great but if you are a regular, u can unlock some very happy and super happy service there with certain ML.
Old 12-01-2024, 12:28 PM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontiki1879 View Post
Agree on the massage skills. l**a in Y** H* Spa massage can’t make it. And she will always complain on the amount. She tried the boss take $10 thingy on me too during my first visit with her.

I felt the at the ladies there in terms of looks are not that great but if you are a regular, u can unlock some very happy and super happy service there with certain ML.
Super happy can. She ask me can pay $2,000? If they are caught, boss will fine them this amount. Never get caught she will keep. I see the face and body, 100 also not worth it...
Old 12-01-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Kontiki1879 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Others Special: Manage to Coax her to give bbbj+cim. Tips she say anything as she want to have more customer. I just give 70 and she say is ok as long as I come more often.
Entrance: $60 will do, boss will increase price from entrance 70 / 88 soon. They are complaining and objecting now and the boss ignore which will be impose soon.
RTM: Yes, The price is the most budget around north area now. Sooner or later will be corrupted like blk 2++ ML A. Faster visit her before she gets corrupted and up her price.
I assume this is a different place from Y** H*?
Old 12-01-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
kennedykenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro can pm contact?
Old 12-01-2024, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontiki1879 View Post
I assume this is a different place from Y** H*?
It is this place and her charges is low since she wants to build customer pool. Same for all new ML, once have enough customer. They will jet up their price and attitude will change too. Enjoy while you can, I guess another 2 more months, things will change.
Old 12-01-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
XxJj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro can share ctc. Thanks
Quote:

Looks 7/10
Massage 7/10
Old 13-01-2024, 07:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
4ayp is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Looks 7/10
Massage 7/10
Bro can share ctc. Will share contacts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1