The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-02-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 7
Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!
Recently went back on playing the swiping game on TanTan.
And got a matched up with this Indo maid instantly.
Then chatted with her a couple of days and she decided to meet up upon my request. Pick her up at her designated location, knowing no where to go so decide to stay in the car to chit chat. After awhile we started to have some itchy fingers running around both of us and decide to check in the nearest transit hotel for a good sexxion. Her bbbj was good and her pussy will abit on the dark side but it’s definitely wet and tight. Unloaded my first troop of army and get ourselves washed up and lastly send her back to her employer house. 😂
[

Last edited by Craskloose; 01-03-2023 at 02:32 PM.
Old 24-02-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craskloose View Post
Then chatted with her a couple of days and she decided to meet up upon my request. Pick her up at her designated location, knowing no where to go so decide to stay in the car to chit chat. After awhile we started to have some itchy fingers running around both of us and decide to check in the nearest transit hotel for a good sexxion. Her bbbj was good and her pussy will abit on the dark side but it’s definitely wet and tight. Unloaded my first troop of army and get ourselves washed up and lastly send her back to her employer house. 😂

Wow so pretty ya. 👍👍
Old 25-02-2023, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntucchief View Post

Where Can I Go To Hunt For This Type ??
👍 👍

Look like Mya
Old 25-02-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Dating apps no more an apps to find friendship, love and marriage. Instead it becomes an apps for sex n lust. Good find.
Old 25-02-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxfungamer View Post
Just saw her reply agreed to meet this Sunday. Any bros know her? Need some advice if she is easy target or not
Bro, it sounds easy, better meet n go hotel before she lost interest in u. When a maid decide to meet, more or less can go hotel, juz depends on your skill already.
Old 25-02-2023, 10:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post
Wow so pretty ya. 👍👍
How can you tell when all the images are photoshopped to death?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-02-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Dont know if others ever tried this.
But i had some fairly good % success with this method before covid...all my experience was during free sundays in around 2017/19.

PLS randomly chatting is too random, takes time and some who might be up for it wont show out in front of their friends.

I used to identify one or two of the most popular short time hotels around lavendar or other areas. Hang around. Watch d couples exiting. Wait for the ones who split up a few metres from the hotel. So now obvsly not bfgf relationship, low risk to approach as soon the guy not visible..

Then (if she looked attractive enough obviously...many not...just ignore lol), i walk a bit close to her, walk along same way, and say hi. If get a smile i will just often ask ^^one more time? We go back hotel me & you?^^ other times, ask to coffee nearby first.

It worked about 1: 4 times. Sometimes i got 2 back to back same afternoon, rarely, but maybe twice.

Might not always be maids...caught a few fl this way too.

1:4 approaches not a bad ratio when you consider the amount of time it requires (very little), that you can see what you are getting (unlike chat apps) and you know she does punt for sure (unlike chat apps or random in malls etc).
Then obviously you have the contact for future too if you wanted.

What about the 3:4 fails?
Usually like, ^i gotta get back home^, or ^gotta meet friends^, or in some cases maybe afraid my ethnic type, or etc. Even some of the fails today can get numbers for future...mebbe 1:5.

Obviously to make this work you need be a bit discreet in walking along next, dress neat etc not to be taken as a perv ha ha.

Curious if anyone else did this
Bro....used that method before. Takes too much time and susess rate not high. The girls hqve pride. Eaiser to invite for coffee first. But evwn then my sucess tlrate is 50%
Old 25-02-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
devil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

can share bro
Old 25-02-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
devil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[/QUOTE]

can share
Old 25-02-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 2
Eric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning1999 View Post
Quite jialat, now maids also want 250
These jiat liao bees think their pussies r made of gold. Lol
Old 25-02-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Eric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Some folks still gets rejection or fat hippos even after flashing wads of cash...

These jiat liao bees!!!lol
Old 25-02-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=ceandy;22069150]u look like your mom [/QUOTE

Look ugly jiat liao bee.
Old 25-02-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
[QUOTE=Eric2023;22094687]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
u look like your mom [/QUOTE

Look ugly jiat liao bee.
I don't give a damn. If I see in person hippos,fat,old and not up-to my expectation straightaway reject and drive away.. Lol
Old 25-02-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Coolbrian;22094946]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric2023 View Post

I don't give a damn. If I see in person hippos,fat,old and not up-to my expectation straightaway reject and drive away.. Lol
Very good. Reject the hippo jiat liao bees.
Old 25-02-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric2023 View Post
These jiat liao bees think their pussies r made of gold. Lol
Bro, they got contribute. Without them who willing to do those house works. If they not horny, how many men gg to get jail for touching or sex them. U know all these touching n sex can get accused as molest n rape easily. Maids horny is good, no men get charge, all happy. See last time news, occasionally got read bangla jail for molest maid, now seldom they busy hugging to queue up hotels.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1