The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-08-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 20
hornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoykaTHEbeast View Post
Thanks bro for the info.

Was new in USSC, overall I like it very much.

As I’m into milf 😍😍😍

I’m referring to the long hair one.

But quite awkward as by a curtain away next to me is another brother having fierce hj by his lady. Can hear the meat to meat oily flapping sounds. Hahaha and he let out a long moan.

Today I went down again and roaming at level 3, went into this small shop near escalator. Paid $50 to Coco and opt for massage.

She’s very friendly and nice, 2-3 minutes back massage then flip me over for action.

I opt for B2B and she quoted me $150 at first then I told her not enough cash with me. Lolz she told me can use nets. On the end I agreed to $100 for the deal.

Overall experience was good as her breast were firm and solid stroking my lil bro.

Her skin and body also considered very well maintaned for her age.

Before leaving she also suggest to visit during the weekend as there will be another lady working for weekend. Saw her picture also solid body with pretty face. Can try tarma with them.

Now must wait until next week salary out again then visit ah lang. Cheers to all brother here for the sharing.
I think you meant Level 4 bro? Weekend lady is Lina. Chio but service so-so
Old 26-08-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

hornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornybeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSephirothxX View Post
If you are talking about the level 2 one, she is near the florist shop.
Yeah her name is ah lang.
Old 26-08-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of

Don’t go between 4-6 pm , full house! This afternoon I went there to walk walk see see, 90 per cent of the doors r locked meaning to say they busy inside the rooms.... saw only 2 shops available .... but u know lah..... quality poor that y no customers ...... I think best time is go before 3 pm
Old 27-08-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
BoykaTHEbeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybeng View Post
I think you meant Level 4 bro? Weekend lady is Lina. Chio but service so-so
Thank you bro, then I rtf to ah lang better.
Old 27-08-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoykaTHEbeast View Post
Thank you bro, then I rtf to ah lang better.
Between their shop and the toilet, at the back lane, got a new shop with thai lady. Never tried yet, see if you want to be commando. Haha
Old 27-08-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
careboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maeda91 View Post
Went down to USSC to take a look yesterday evening, saw this slim lady with good figure closing her manicure shop on lvl 4. Any bro know if who she is and if she offer anything special?

Thanks
I believe you are referring to this ml next to the computer shop. I have tried her, very good massage and can give you a good hj. I always go for these services. Other service I do not ask due to no toilet facilities.
Old 27-08-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2867 / Power: 7
maeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by careboy View Post
I believe you are referring to this ml next to the computer shop. I have tried her, very good massage and can give you a good hj. I always go for these services. Other service I do not ask due to no toilet facilities.
Hi Bro,

Its further down the stretch, nearer to the linkway to the restaurant.
Any idea on this lady?

Thanks
Old 27-08-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 787 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maeda91 View Post
Hi Bro,

Its further down the stretch, nearer to the linkway to the restaurant.
Any idea on this lady?

Thanks

Viet is call Lily... She don't provide full menu. Her colleague is a slim prc. Dunno got do full or not.
Old 27-08-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
careboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by careboy View Post
Bro, I know which shop you are referring. I think there are 2 ladies inside this shop. You should try asking them.I believe they are in for service you requested.
Old 27-08-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
iamli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's a new syt at level 1 shop. Name is Sher***. Very new to this trade but good attitude. Quite slim body. Recommend bros to support and treat her nicely
Old 27-08-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Dior95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamli View Post
There's a new syt at level 1 shop. Name is Sher***. Very new to this trade but good attitude. Quite slim body. Recommend bros to support and treat her nicely
Hey bro the girl sounds good.

Mind sharing contact? Thanks a million
Old 27-08-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
farie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to behold

Seems like quite afew bros abit confused with the levels in ussc. The main entrance is actually level 2 not level 1. The overhead bridge is level 3. The computer shop/vegetarian shop is level 4. This place might b confusing for newbies.
Old 27-08-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamli View Post
u say lv1 is the lvl where u entered or u went down 1 lvl to the eatery lvl? cause its quite confusing wor
Old 28-08-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybeng View Post
Between their shop and the toilet, at the back lane, got a new shop with thai lady. Never tried yet, see if you want to be commando. Haha
Bro is it the florist shop also? They got hidden cubicle inside with sliding door?

Okay I will be the commando to Recce first then post Fr for you all
Old 28-08-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by farie View Post
Seems like quite afew bros abit confused with the levels in ussc. The main entrance is actually level 2 not level 1. The overhead bridge is level 3. The computer shop/vegetarian shop is level 4. This place might b confusing for newbies.
Ya the entrance of from main road entrance is actually level 2.

If come from behind hotel 81 there is different floor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread