The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
m0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterm0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
when you mean take their clothes off
do you mean 100% naked? like they remove their bottom too?
i never paid for any extras ever. but realise they always remove their top
1300b is just topless. If you want them to remove the bottom and allow you to roam down there (but they don't allow fingering, YMMV) then it's another 500b
Old 07-10-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

m0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterm0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duomax View Post
Tokyo is syt sial… figure and boobs natural… ya not big big c or d but natural slim syt hard to find… I recommend to try her…
Thanks, will give her a go next trip. I find a nice bj is perfect just before I leave for the airport
Old 07-10-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
psnHank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Went to 7-Heaven today, my first BJ Salon in BKK. Picked Mali (I think she is one of the new girls) for BJ and mirror room as extra. To make sure she was avaible, I "booked" her beforehand on Line.

It was a great experience and worth every penny. The VIP mirror room is a must add on imo. For just 200b more, it provides a much more private atmosphere and a full shower, where the girls take care of you before and after the BJ. You can talk a little bit to the girl beforehand and get comfortable with her. Also amazing to see the action from all the different angles in the mirrors.

Mali put in really good effort, able to take my whole staff several times. Good technique overall. Looked a little bit different than in the pictures, but still very nice body and cute face. She took her bra off and let me touch her boobs and ass as much as I wanted during the job. Finished me after 12min or so with CIM, then took me to the shower again.

Overall I had a great time, will go there again and probably try Jan. I don't think I will enjoy Kasalong, after experiencing this one.
Old 07-10-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
psnHank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0pik001 View Post
Try Lin. I’ve tried her 3-4 times and always had a good time. Slim figure, small tits and when she walks up those stairs with you behind looking at her butt exposed by her short nightie it’s a great turn on. Friendly and her English is also very good. Last trip I tried asking her out for lunch after the session as she said it was a quiet day but that she said she’s full cos I was her first meal of the day lol

Had 1-2 others before and one gave a black face throughout (think her name was Mini). So I stick to the one I know with great service. Better to book beforehand as she’s very popular. I haven’t been back since the new faces were onboarded. Would be interested if anyone has tried any of the new girls and have good FR”s to share as I’m heading there again in a couple of weeks
Went to 7-Heaven today, my first BJ Salon in BKK. Picked Mali (I think she is one of the new girls) for BJ and mirror room as extra. To make sure she was avaible, I "booked" her beforehand on Line.

It was a great experience and worth every penny. The VIP mirror room is a must add on imo. For just 200b more, it provides a much more private atmosphere and a full shower, where the girls take care of you before and after the BJ. You can talk a little bit to the girl beforehand and get comfortable with her. Also amazing to see the action from all the different angles in the mirrors.

Mali put in really good effort, able to take my whole staff several times. Good technique overall. Looked a little bit different than in the pictures, but still very nice body and cute face. She took her bra off and let me touch her boobs and ass as much as I wanted during the job. Finished me after 12min or so with CIM, then took me to the shower again.

Overall I had a great time, will go there again and probably try Jan. I don't think I will enjoy Kasalong, after experiencing this one.
Old 08-10-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
patelboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by psnHank View Post
The VIP mirror room is a must add on imo. For just 200b more, it provides a much more private atmosphere and a full shower, where the girls take care of you before and after the BJ.
From my own exp, I know the VIP mirror room includes a shower. But what does the regular room include? I haven't gone without the mirror room. Assuming just a sink?
Old 08-10-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelboy View Post
From my own exp, I know the VIP mirror room includes a shower. But what does the regular room include? I haven't gone without the mirror room. Assuming just a sink?
Regular room is more like a cubicle with partition walls that don't go all the way to the ceiling and and plastic accordion folding doors. Comes with a small, low single bed and a sink to wash your dick in. And you can still hear your neighbours despite the piped music
Old 08-10-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 20
dotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotcommer26 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went to lolitas (near nana)

800b - normal
1000b - normal + 2 beers

ladies were 48yo at least...couldn't think too much...i skipped it. just fyi.sharing.
Old 08-10-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcommer26 View Post

800b - normal
1000b - normal + 2 beers

ladies were 48yo at least...couldn't think too much...i skipped it. just fyi.sharing.
Lolitas and Kasalong next to each other. Sometimes got young ones. Can also try Woodbar across the road

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 14-10-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 16
keyser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had tried 3 of these bj bars this time to bangkok. First stop was 7 heaven.. nice pretty face girl but can’t remember the name.. there were only 3 tat afternoon. Overall 8/10.
2nd stop the next day was at kasalong.. almost all gers were old/chubby.. I choose the youngest/prettiest one. Turns out it’s a good bj .. lucky me ☺️ 7/10
3rd day went woods bj bar.. slightly better choices than kasalong .. I choose a ger which is slim and looks girl next door. I get to finger her and suck her tits and cum. Fantastic sweet girl 9/10.
Not enough time to visit so many bars only 3 nites in Bangkok. Love BJ man.. 😝
Old 16-10-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcommer26 View Post

800b - normal
1000b - normal + 2 beers

I stopped going any of theze pre covid
All...90% old slags

Maybe...very very rarely a young one comes from the village to try out...few stay.

Strictly for old farangs and anyone else who isnt fussy....might as well use a fleshlight..
Yuk
Old 17-10-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
infernitus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duomax View Post
Tokyo is syt sial… figure and boobs natural… ya not big big c or d but natural slim syt hard to find… I recommend to try her…
Lurker here. Visited Tokyo at 7 Heaven yesterday. Booked through LINE, but forgot to book a VIP room so I was stuck in the standard rooms. The room was very basic. Hard mattress and a sink to wash ur dick. Plastic sliding doors, a tower fan and clothes rack.
Face must discount quite a bit. Even though website can see she look a bit like kpop idol, in person really very different. Hair also different 😂
BJ was good but she was constantly complaining about how hot it is. If you ask her to sit closer to the fan, the experience would be much better

Didn’t opt for the fully naked option but she pulled down her top anyway hahahaha

Enjoy bros
Old 17-10-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by infernitus View Post
Lurker here. Visited Tokyo at 7 Heaven yesterday. Booked through LINE, but forgot to book a VIP room so I was stuck in the standard rooms. The room was very basic. Hard mattress and a sink to wash ur dick. Plastic sliding doors, a tower fan and clothes rack.
Face must discount quite a bit. Even though website can see she look a bit like kpop idol, in person really very different. Hair also different 😂
BJ was good but she was constantly complaining about how hot it is. If you ask her to sit closer to the fan, the experience would be much better

Didn’t opt for the fully naked option but she pulled down her top anyway hahahaha

Enjoy bros
Thanks for the feedback. Was going to try but I think I’ll stick to tried and tested Lin instead haha
Old 17-10-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4671 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

May I check where to get the line contact to pre
Book for 7 heavens bros?
Old 18-10-2023, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
infernitus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
May I check where to get the line contact to pre
Book for 7 heavens bros?
https://liff.line.me/1645278921-kWRPP32q/?accountId=780qgyly

They can facilitate bookings in English
Old 18-10-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

The girls are mostly on rotation so it's a little of a roulette system.

Pictures confirmed not useful as lots of Photoshop.

I suggest asking the mamasan to ask the girls to come out and you pick. It worked for me. And yesz get VIP room.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1