The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Lor20H40/1 open?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spank4 View Post
Good question. Maybe this house too many failed health check? I read only HIV case make permanent closure. Hope anyone can provide more concrete info.
Even if got hiv case, the other unaffected girls should be given option to go other houses, all this controlled by AV so i dont know why av sent the whole hse back

U see even jm14 got quite afew ladies went to js15 and 1651 also have some ladies go 1840

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 25-10-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
Even if got hiv case, the other unaffected girls should be given option to go other houses, all this controlled by AV so i dont know why av sent the whole hse back

U see even jm14 got quite afew ladies went to js15 and 1651 also have some ladies go 1840
Heard people talking outside the shop that its closed and not opening anymore... maybe the case is just too high till they have to take precaution and did a total shutdown
Old 25-10-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yaloh wtf....

1651 - jm14

Dunno wtf is happening

But if u stop raw then u wont have to worry about health
heard it was about drugs case, so i was told.
Old 25-10-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Unless you know what is really happening pls don't anyhow speculate. Whatever you heard make sure the source is reliable and not something aunties are talking about in the market.
Old 25-10-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
Heard people talking outside the shop that its closed and not opening anymore... maybe the case is just too high till they have to take precaution and did a total shutdown
Very unlikely lah, i doubt its related to std or hiv since all the girl go back and 1 bro even mention the girl go police station

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 25-10-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 7
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope av publish on shop door why shop closed etc , so cheongters are more informed.
Also when wl is gone or on leave ,the true reason needs to be shared.
Or each cheongster should get token ,u tap the token with wl token , if wl get kenna something it should alert u via ur token wifi enabled is enough.token shouldnt be linked to any ic ,gps etc

Looks like new project
Old 25-10-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Very unlikely lah, i doubt its related to std or hiv since all the girl go back and 1 bro even mention the girl go police station
Nothing to do with STIs or HIV..... tiagong brothel licensee got into trouble for other offence so shop has to close since he is not around. I am trying to fish for more intel from my cantonment contacts but this time seems like nobody there dare to comment on the case.
Old 25-10-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Went there and is really closed. Went to H38 see see but no girls to my liking. Saw a lot of luaggues outside H38 and text H40 G5. Its theirs. Waiting to go airport. Asked her if can order her sinces shes inside but cant. They have to go.

Sad. So went walk around and entered L16H37.. they have some ok lookinh gal. Ask if can get G1 and G8 for tarma but cant. Okt ask me choose a fat gal with G1. So LL and choose G1 only. She looks like thpse typical viet hair dresser. But when inside, ask me take of clothes and she lie kn bed.. ask me go shower myself then she stripped naked and lie on bed to play hp. After shower myself, i just lie dowm knowing will be f and go.. so she just lick my right nip and then cap my bro.. use tissue to wipe before bj.. after bj sometime, ask me to f her. I told her to cg me. Den cg sometime, i sit up to f her before missionary.. then doggy to finish it.. lie down, luckily she got help to remove cd before going to shower herself. So just rest there until shes out then go shower myself and dressed up and just leave her alpne in the room.

Hard to find good service gals like L20H40.. sianz.. no need speculate.. the gals all will be deported.. not due to any health issues.. but the okt..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 25-10-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Sbf001 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Nothing to do with STIs or HIV..... tiagong brothel licensee got into trouble for other offence so shop has to close since he is not around. I am trying to fish for more intel from my cantonment contacts but this time seems like nobody there dare to comment on the case.
Are they related with H51?
Old 25-10-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 14
davidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to behold

Spoke to the OkT at 2038 on the 2040 closure, he said nothing explicit but mentioned that the AV rule is very strict and once they got hold of something, no chance will be given. He also lamented that business in this line is very tough and he always cautioned the girl to tread carefully.

He also mentioned like no new brothel license will be issued so close 1 shop less 1 shop.

So cherish while its last bro. Hope the geylang scene wont perish like the HC scene.
Old 25-10-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

I still find it strange why the girls cannot go other viet hses and need to go back

1651 and jm14 girls go to other thai hse, usually this is the case with previous hse closure too

I agree its sad that our playground is slowly being closed by the gov

Old 25-10-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidharu View Post
Spoke to the OkT at 2038 on the 2040 closure, he said nothing explicit but mentioned that the AV rule is very strict and once they got hold of something, no chance will be given. He also lamented that business in this line is very tough and he always cautioned the girl to tread carefully.

He also mentioned like no new brothel license will be issued so close 1 shop less 1 shop.

So cherish while its last bro. Hope the geylang scene wont perish like the HC scene.
It sounds like even the 2038 OKTs don't even know what's gonna happen.

Guess crazy queues are just gonna be a normal occurrence..

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 25-10-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFiend View Post
It sounds like even the 2038 OKTs don't even know what's gonna happen.

Guess crazy queues are just gonna be a normal occurrence..
2038 know exactly what happen just that its not convenient for him to say, else everybody will post in the forum say that he heard from him. He will get himself in trouble
Old 25-10-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe the remaining viet houses are full up with their own WL quotas

Generally, if AV says anything to the okt, the okt will listen and never refuse what AV has to offer, as AV is the 'god' to the okts. Reason for this is obvious

Also, AV usually treats the WLs quite ok so long as the WLs do not play punk. This is mainly because the AV is conscious of the 'sex slave/sex trafficking' label. That is why AV has both a pre GL RLD employment interview and post GL RLD employment/exit interview with the WLs.

So usually, WLs are allowed to transfer to other houses as sanctioned by AV. Latest case in point being 1651 and JM14 WLs.

So it is indeed strange and curious in this 2040 case that none of its WLs have been allowed to transfer to other viet houses unless the reason(s) for 2040's closure is...because all the WLs themselves are somehow 'tainted' by the factor for closure...or....because of the 'quota' reason I explained above (includes WLs who choose to rtv instead of transferring).

One other thing. Don't forget AV seems to have various intel sources when it comes to the GL RLD, including the possibility of other okts/those with vested interest and even the WLs providing intel

Quote:
I still find it strange why the girls cannot go other viet hses and need to go back

1651 and jm14 girls go to other thai hse, usually this is the case with previous hse closure too
Absolutely right.

Probably at least quite a few other okts know what transpired as well.

GL RLD is a very small place and most of these okts have been in this biz for many years and have seen and experienced many things as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
2038 know exactly what happen just that its not convenient for him to say, else everybody will post in the forum say that he heard from him. He will get himself in trouble
Old 25-10-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Now where am I gonna find 10:30am morning bonk?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1