The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Far East Plaza

I found a Chinese spa girl who told me she's Taiwanese. Slim, fair and pretty. About 1.66m tall. Fifth floor. A one-woman-op spa. In a corridor where there are shops on both sides. The side nearer the front of this building.
Old 15-06-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 8
macansx is one of the Best!macansx is one of the Best!macansx is one of the Best!macansx is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
I found a Chinese spa girl who told me she's Taiwanese. Slim, fair and pretty. About 1.66m tall. Fifth floor. A one-woman-op spa. In a corridor where there are shops on both sides. The side nearer the front of this building.
Is it YL beauty ?
Old 16-06-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ShikiFuujin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been patronising YL beauty for almost 5-6 years. I guess I'm one of those with easy access and special rate to/from her.

She's the best imo - we tried everything including deep frenching, painting(i always aim to be her first customer of the day or else i wont paint), hard-core fucking etc. The one thing that I havent had with her is bbbj and then finishing it off in her face or mouth.

No one wins the race of time and can tell we've both aged over the years. Overall she maintains well though her boobs are enhanced. Nice lady - not a time watcher, sweet and serves me well
Old 18-06-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikiFuujin View Post
Been patronising YL beauty for almost 5-6 years. I guess I'm one of those with easy access and special rate to/from her.

She's the best imo - we tried everything including deep frenching, painting(i always aim to be her first customer of the day or else i wont paint), hard-core fucking etc. The one thing that I havent had with her is bbbj and then finishing it off in her face or mouth.

No one wins the race of time and can tell we've both aged over the years. Overall she maintains well though her boobs are enhanced. Nice lady - not a time watcher, sweet and serves me well
What rate she gave you? I used to fk her for $130 until she wants $150 and now $200
Old 18-06-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
What rate she gave you? I used to fk her for $130 until she wants $150 and now $200
And she quoted me facial only at $300, non-negotiable, think haven’t include service yet
Old 18-06-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
And she quoted me facial only at $300, non-negotiable, think haven’t include service yet
Crazy😱as if she can do facial😬
Old 21-06-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Unable to find in my prince range. 05-06 and 05-16.
Old 28-06-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianValues View Post
Unable to find in my prince range. 05-06 and 05-16.

"Price "bro
Old 04-07-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 4
jonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightburn View Post
No la. Think we on different page. This one is syt Lian. SG Taiwan girl FJ $200 but solid figure and nice boons , fair skin and chio. Whoever want unit no can pm
Can pm me thanks bro
Old 08-07-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Update YL. Closed today. No lights at 3pm
Old 08-07-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 8
macansx is one of the Best!macansx is one of the Best!macansx is one of the Best!macansx is one of the Best!

Never knew fep got syt on level 5. Only YL worth it. Walked around but no new faces or syt
Old 09-07-2022, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
iamnotmenow123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any idea how to approach YL? Always closing door and doesn't seem approachable
Old 09-07-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
sgdiscov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotmenow123 View Post
Any idea how to approach YL? Always closing door and doesn't seem approachable
not in SG. she'll be back soon
Old 11-07-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Well Bro, she calls herself Amy. She has a tattoo on her Right ankle and a flower tattoo above her butt, with a nose stud.
The boobs a fake, but her Butt cheeks are real firm and great for doggy. She showed me videos of her doing the Mermaid swim, which explains her firm butt.

Attitudewise, She thinks she is a goddess and you are lucky to be served by her. Charged me $150 for a HJ alone, that lasted like 15 mins.

She keeps herself and the joint super clean though.

To me, NOT WORTH IT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.T.O View Post
Need help from FEP old bird / old guard / perennial punters!
Recently I popped into a shop with a "Salon" word in its name.
It is somewhat (not directly) diagonally opposite YL.
Small shop, with a fair slim lanky short hair lady.
Dressed to kill, spilling half ball.
I asked how much for massage, she replied NO MASSAGE, ONLY IPL.

I don't believe her.
Nothing in this 'salon' speaks of hairdressing.
The setup of the shop doesn't look typical IPL shop too.
The biggest tell tale sign is - that kind of dressing will not allow her get out! LoL
I tried to request for IPL service then but she gave excuse that she only take corporate booking. So here I am... Trying to engage Corporate Booking opportunity here

She's the kind of woman for me. Yumz... If anyone can link me up, we can build a bridge
Old 12-07-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
Well Bro, she calls herself Amy. She has a tattoo on her Right ankle and a flower tattoo above her butt, with a nose stud.
The boobs a fake, but her Butt cheeks are real firm and great for doggy. She showed me videos of her doing the Mermaid swim, which explains her firm butt.

Attitudewise, She thinks she is a goddess and you are lucky to be served by her. Charged me $150 for a HJ alone, that lasted like 15 mins.

She keeps herself and the joint super clean though.

To me, NOT WORTH IT.

Her name keep changing lar she claim taiwanese... yeahh she think you are lucky to be served by her... she also yoga and in sales business... used to fk her for $130-150
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1