The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2143 / Power: 21
OldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond reputeOldbirdKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Re: jalan kayu

edited........

Last edited by OldbirdKiller; 12-01-2021 at 11:54 AM.
Old 11-01-2021, 08:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cheong007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

I had a session with Sxxxy from S previously too and totally agree that the sound effect and feeling is great, especially with that CFM look.
Look wise, she does remind me of one china actress, but dunno her name.
Will RTL when i am in that area.

Happy bonking....
Old 11-01-2021, 06:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Oldfark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, just some sharing....
I was in the area for some Bak Kut teh and decided to pop in to S for some massage, as assign Sxxxy.
Massage : strong and good
Look : 8 for me as I like tall and slim type ( plus she have that kind of seductive look to me)
Service : great service and not rush type, willing to accommodate your request. I believe the service you get will depends on your chemistry with her.
I left a happy man.��
Old 12-01-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 11
cosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to behold

Been playing at this area ever since i moved to punggol. Had tried quite a number of girls from S spa, H spa and I spa. Been trying to find a ml that is daring to provide bj but cant find any. Haha. Any kind bro who manage to find such gem ok to share contact? I will up your point + share the various ladies i tried and give u their MR
Old 12-01-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Could all bros be a little more discreet? And pm each other pls.
Old 12-01-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1708 / Power: 15
mobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant futuremobkillers has a brilliant future

I think a new girl at this S spa call Y* Y*... daring enough...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosyman View Post
Been playing at this area ever since i moved to punggol. Had tried quite a number of girls from S spa, H spa and I spa. Been trying to find a ml that is daring to provide bj but cant find any. Haha. Any kind bro who manage to find such gem ok to share contact? I will up your point + share the various ladies i tried and give u their MR
Old 12-01-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobkillers View Post
I think a new girl at this S spa call Y* Y*... daring enough...
I tried her when she was at TB area. That time she asked for higher price than norm. But I feel her service met the price.
Old 12-01-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 17
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
I tried her when she was at TB area. That time she asked for higher price than norm. But I feel her service met the price.
How would u rate her age and looks?
Old 12-01-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
kitano is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
How much she asks?
Old 12-01-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 5
zorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of lightzorro539 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
her pic is up on their page. bro, is there a big difference between actual look and the pic?
Old 12-01-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
her pic is up on their page. bro, is there a big difference between actual look and the pic?
Look 95% like the picture on the page.
Old 12-01-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxquerader View Post
How would u rate her age and looks?
She got the girl-next-door looks, she is 22 years old. I rate 8.5/10 for looks and skin.
Old 12-01-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Y*Y* when she was at TB area. Yea heard she now at that new spa. Didn't go see her at her new workplace.
Old 13-01-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Iamasucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has any Bro tried SxSx at 'I' Spa? Heard she provides very good and hard msg but haven't seen any FR. Bros who have tried, care to share? Thanks.
Old 13-01-2021, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamasucker View Post
Has any Bro tried SxSx at 'I' Spa? Heard she provides very good and hard msg but haven't seen any FR. Bros who have tried, care to share? Thanks.
Tried her before. Massage was hard and strong. And she still say she only used medium strength. Looks wise, quite old and got tummy, so not for me.

In queue to return your points.
ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, Swagelock, CLouboutin
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread