The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
Is there such a rule that cat60 Thai cannot be more chio than cat150 prc?
Not sure how true. Think that time I heard it on the grapevine.
dun tink so la
now u see those prc girls in gl not many lookers lol
Old 12-12-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangwander3 View Post
Thai system seem to be like open house,, anyone want to come sg to work just come
Same for prc house bro. Some girls u see u wonder to yourself how tf did the boss decide that anyone would wanna pay for that? Even give me money I also don't want.
Old 12-12-2023, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.

Last edited by Geylangwander3; 14-12-2023 at 12:46 AM.
Old 13-12-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

1832g2 does she do bbbj?
Old 13-12-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
GREED deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
1832g2 does she do bbbj?
According to her is selectively. Overall a decent bonk lah if you like a petite and fair girl, haven’t look for her since the house drop pricing.
Old 13-12-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Yes....good bonk

But if u want skillfull bbbj then can skip

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 13-12-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes....good bonk

But if u want skillfull bbbj then can skip
Anyone you met so far that is as skillful as ex JM14g1?
Old 13-12-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Anyone you met so far that is as skillful as ex JM14g1?
Sigh...for thai/viet only 2038 g28

I heard 2038 g32 is good too, didnt try b4

1840 g20 is quite ok

Very hard to find bbbj among cat 60

Last edited by Geylangwander3; 14-12-2023 at 12:47 AM.
Old 18-12-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster

G10

Looks: late 20s , her social media pictures got some smooth filter on her skin

Body: C cup enhanced and soft enough, slim body, fair skin, quite nice bum

Service: non existent

Sex: quite nice riding, tight enough, no complains, light and long pounding in doggy

Attitude: Commercial sex with a capital C

Summary: at first i thought her attitude jialat liao but good thing she no complains when i take long time to cum.

The session started with a cold attitude, like we are 2 total strangers like that. Yalah its true lah but like we gonna have sex so at least make it less awkward right ?. Total strangers can be like a hot fling, a passionate ONS, or something like that. Anyway despite her cold attitude she had a hot body as described above, so i tried some small talk but maybe i uncle lah so she never volunteer to talk more or smile, like not interested loh.

After the very short bath which is just abit of soap n spray water, i lie down on the bed and she start to dunno do what lah, no skill like that. I ownself touch touch squeeze squeeze her body until i horny then she caps on and do blowjob....not bad got some feeling even tho the condom she use is very thick and very safe.

After blow awhile she start to ride me.....at first honestly speaking, the condom so thick i already got NO expectations for the sex ok, i was just looking forward to seeing her boobs together and her body riding. But hor, wah, my dick go in got feeling leh. Feel warm and tight sia, quite a nice sensation. Her riding also ok lah, but she dont know where to put her hands to rest her weight.

Those expert riders can move their hips and rest their weight on their knees or something like that. Anyway she didnt know where to put her weight so she put her hands on my chest loh, then when she going up and down her hands also push down hard on my chest. My organs like want to come out liao i faster tell her to switch to missionary.

Missionary at first she put her hands between our body, haiz, no need to tell me im uncle i already know. I just start pumping her la, the warm and tight feeling gone liao, maybe because of the position. I still hard tho so i just keep pumping her loh. See her expression like looking at everywhere but me, i pump her harder and to my surprise, after some pumping she start to give out the occasional involuntary moans and i even feel her body start getting more warm

Wah...you know what that means right....now i got interested liao, i keep pumping her to hear her moans, i thrust into her faster and harder until i heh heh chuan already, knn like run 10km or what, i tired liao and thought to myself, suan le ba, i just go and find one of my rtf to finish after this.

Ok so i stop and pull out, thinking the session is over because those wl with cold attitude usually they want to faster chase you away.....but she auto turn around to doggy and even put a pillow under her body. So i was looking at her body and she has a sexy alluring figure and im not going to say no to that, so i stick my dick back in for round 2, although by now im already half dead like a jog until very tired

During doggy, again because the condom so thick theres like no feeling, i was pounding her ass until her bone started to hurt me, i had to go a touch lighter. I did fast and furious for as long as i can , and then something happen la. i entered a "zone", my brain shut down already and i stop thinking. My hands just keep roaming her bum and hips by themselves, squeezing and just feeling her healthy flesh as i keep thrusting into her, just like that i mindlessly kept on going and going and going and going, it was just pure sex for sex, theres like not much feeling from the condom, if raw i already confirm shoot long ago. Anyway i just kept on pounding her and touching her body for a really long time, i dont know how to describe it, all my focus was just on thrusting into her more and more and MORE until i suddenly feel a big wave coming and i grab her hips and bang her hard till i finished. Whether she got moan or not i forgot already and didnt notice !

She waited for me to climax finish then we had a even shorter shower followed by goodbye.....i dunno is it my imagination or what but after the sex i feel her attitude like become more submissive. I guess this is what it means to be a man.

Old 18-12-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Sigh...for thai/viet only 2038 g28

I heard 2038 g32 is good too, didnt try b4

1840 g20 is quite ok

Very hard to find bbbj among cat 60
L20H38
L8H43

these 2 very high chance of BBBJ.. from personal experience for the L8 one and see so many times on here about L20 one...
Old 24-12-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Today go js15 to see those ex jm14 but didnt see anyone familiar except for this syt that i tried before so reposting her fr here

JS15 G12

Syt looks, mid 20s

Body slim with b boobs, ok bum, some tummy and scar on chest ??

Services: nice cat bath, cbj

Fj: skipped because i was meeting my regular after this

Attitude: friendly and nice, young girl attitude

Old 24-12-2023, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 9
flex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to behold

Could you guys recommend me your favourite?

I'm very much into skillful CFM BJs. Dont really enjoy sex that much.
Old 25-12-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Very nice FR by Geylangwanderer3 on 1617
G10
Old 26-12-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flex0rnaut View Post
Could you guys recommend me your favourite?

I'm very much into skillful CFM BJs. Dont really enjoy sex that much.
2038 g28, g32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Very nice FR by Geylangwanderer3 on 1617
G10
Thxs bro lemme know if u tried her

Old 13-01-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Today try 1834 viet paradise, g1. Total waste money and she keep asking for tips.

Her looks and body are OK
Service very average
Sex no effort
Attitude keep asking for tip but never put in any effort

Wasted money

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1