The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Super horny and longing to go at this time. Just hope that the highly energetic Java girls are not going to drain all my juice before I reach LOS.
No worries, mate. There's always that jamu stuff (or is this meant for minahs?) or tongkat ali Anyhow your body will rejuvenate, on soft landing in hallowed ground. Have faith in puyings in their healing powers hehehe
Old 12-12-2009, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 19
keeper82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently Went to Bangkok. Visited Soi Cowboy @ Spicegirl. No bad place. Can just sit there and watch gals dance with a tiger beer @ 135BHT. The gals will ask you to buy "Cola" or other drinks for them at the price of 200BHT. BF a gal at 900BHT. At first, I mentioned that BF should be at the range of 500BHT to 600BHT but their reply is 900BHT. Not sure the situation so just pay up. Any bro can confirm this?
Old 12-12-2009, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeper82 View Post
Recently Went to Bangkok. Visited Soi Cowboy @ Spicegirl. No bad place. Can just sit there and watch gals dance with a tiger beer @ 135BHT. The gals will ask you to buy "Cola" or other drinks for them at the price of 200BHT. BF a gal at 900BHT. At first, I mentioned that BF should be at the range of 500BHT to 600BHT but their reply is 900BHT. Not sure the situation so just pay up. Any bro can confirm this?
WTH!BF now go up to 900baht?!Might as well visit a MP earlier in the day and ask the gal come out at nite!
Old 12-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
5555555555555555!
Hey bro been missing from da forums. Busy preparing for your retirement? Soon right?

Quote:
BF should be at the range of 500BHT to 600BHT but their reply is 900BHT. Not sure the situation so just pay up. Any bro can confirm this?
Then you should have just walked outta da place... dun spoil market, plenty of pussies around. Me thinks u BF a "coyote" whose rates at Cowboy r always too expensive for that kind of standard. Normal Bht500 to Bht600 shld b OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I'm planning a trip to BKK in Jan..... anyone going
U not based in Krungthep meh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeyedpeace View Post
..got hijacked by a milf, not bad looking. Said she likes me and want me to bring her. After the disappointment just now, i made another stupid mistake coz i was craving too much for sex. She claim she charge me 500B for BJ, but i think she stole one SGD50 note from my wallet.
Sounds like in your tipsy state u encountered a katoey! 555... as u said lucky no further damage. treat $50 as tuition fee... small head muz not over rule bug head!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 12-12-2009, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 22
initialD is one of the Best!initialD is one of the Best!initialD is one of the Best!

Quote:
Visited Soi Cowboy @ Spicegirl. No bad place. Can just sit there and watch gals dance with a tiger beer @ 135BHT. The gals will ask you to buy "Cola" or other drinks for them at the price of 200BHT. BF a gal at 900BHT. ......

exp leh...

the rainbow joints in NANA quote 500-600 just 2 weeks ago..
Old 13-12-2009, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
blurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblurdood is a living Saint! - you won't find better

visiting bangkok in 2 days. need some tips as to how to get SYT FLs or esorts. any specific district or joints/places to recommend? thanks bro
Old 13-12-2009, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Moomoocow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by initialD View Post
exp leh...

the rainbow joints in NANA quote 500-600 just 2 weeks ago..
Wah lau Bro,

When did u go BKK again??? Me will be there from 15th Dec onwards.....
Old 13-12-2009, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
blackeyedpeace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Ya... that's why I always order "Diet Coke" when I go for puying hunting. I'm lousy with drinks, so confirm will make darn decision
Thanks for the advice bro! Lesson learnt, next time need to control myself, had too much black label & beer that night
Old 13-12-2009, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Good FR. Heck, acting's not just part of her job but good for cust ego as well!
Thanks for the compliment bro. It's my 1st FR. Glad that you like it.

Yeah, really feel very shiok when i saw her face while screwing her.

I emailed her but she havent replied my email til now. Hope can keep in touch with her. If yes then I'll sure RTF her
Old 13-12-2009, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Sounds like in your tipsy state u encountered a katoey! 555... as u said lucky no further damage. treat $50 as tuition fee... small head muz not over rule bug head!
Hmmm, maybe u're right. I think she dont look like but who knows. I was too tipsy to inspect.

I take it as i drop it in the middle of pacific ocean and rem the lesson
Old 13-12-2009, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

As far as i know,my frd whose just back from there.The BF prices ranges from 600-800 baht at SC and NANA lei.I think Baccara's could have risen to 800.Anyway,my personal favourite is Tilac,more lookers there.Baccara's gals are so-so to me only,lol
Old 13-12-2009, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
LD @ 200B is aldy not cheap, BF @ 900B is really a rip-off...... I just went there last weekend, everywhere in NEP & soi cowboy charge 500-600B for BF, with ST bargain-able @ 1500-2000B

I can confirm this, is a rip-off
Old 13-12-2009, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 22
initialD is one of the Best!initialD is one of the Best!initialD is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoocow View Post
When did u go BKK again??? Me will be there from 15th Dec onwards.....
for how long? i will go next yr liao..
Old 13-12-2009, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Moomoocow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by initialD View Post
for how long? i will go next yr liao..

Haha, until 19th Dec Nia but I'll be back as usual in Jan. Let me know ur dates....
Old 13-12-2009, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You picked the wrong bar in Soi Cowboy to BF a puying !.

Spicegirls plus its 4 other member bars ( Deja Vu, Black & White, Midnite, Our Place ) got the highest barfine on the soi. Prices of drinks also more expensive.

Can go and see see but to me to BF puyings in SC and NEP are out for me. See my reports in the agogo section. Better you go to Pat Pong and BF at Thb 500. Prices in Pat Pong ( BF and drinks ) are cheaper especially during happy hours ( until 9 to 9.30pm ) than in SC and NEP.

Still thinking of that girl in King's Camelot in Pat Pong. Never BF her but still dreaming of her !. Sibei tulan i BF 3 other girls but not her for disco !.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1