The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
I was at Tanjong BC with 5 friends, quite busy but we got in early and managed to get a table by the pool and beach. This French milf maybe about mid 30s, red hair, nice body with B or C size breasts came in with her 2 friends but did not have a table and asked us if we mind sharing the table. Anyways we got drinking and chatting and as we became more drunk got more touchy and flirty with one another.
Next thing she ask me to follow her to the change rooms where we snuck in and she pulled down my shorts and began giving me a blowjob then and there. She was quite impressive sucking the whole cock and eventually I blew my load into her mouth with some cum spilling down to her bikini. We cleaned up and quietly joined our friends. Later swapped numbers and that night she invited me to her hotel for a good night of fucking.

Got this from her WhatsApp profile pic
Wow bro !...u r damn lucky to meet this young milf french women ...she must be the notti and damn horny type...congrats !...believe u had great sex with her in her hotel room ...care to share the details with us ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-03-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by salla6ue View Post
Recent got a few PRC milfs from WeChat, after chatting for awhile, start to ask me to join another platform as they claim they don't want their husbands to find out.

Took a look and all are suspicious looking dating websites that requires paid membership to use their chat functions. Membership can go to USD $100 per month.
Quite likely scammers...wechat got lots of them...very dangerous site to be in for guys

Old 11-03-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 19
salla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Quite likely scammers...wechat got lots of them...very dangerous site to be in for guys
Yup, so far already encounter 6-7 such cases on WeChat. After they flirt a little with you, they'll start to tempt you into joining the paid website by promising to show intimate photos or promise to meetup.

All Bros please be careful.
Old 11-03-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
Think I will focus on mainly wechat and approaching ladies on the streets. I am focusing on getting one or two long term girlfriends instead of FB or FWB as there will always be emotions involved.
Bro, I'll assume you are not married, to find time to engage in all these activities?
Old 11-03-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Bro, I'll assume you are not married, to find time to engage in all these activities?
Hi bro chenzong,

I am already married as mentioned before
Old 11-03-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 16
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future

Yup, based on anecdotal evidence, how easy or hard to find milf?
Old 11-03-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Eh how to register with WeChat now? Keep ask to get someone to verify me
Old 11-03-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
Eh how to register with WeChat now? Keep ask to get someone to verify me
think u got block by wechat oredi if i m not mistaken ...wechat is a chat apps tat sucks...dunno if the other party reads yr message or not .. not like whatapps everything is so clear

Old 11-03-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!

Just another update, the PRC lady whom I met told me that I am not suitable for her due to me being much younger than her (~10 years). I did something that I regretted and that is to try to prove my worth to her. I think a real man has no need to prove anything, he is who he is, take it or leave it. Gonna sleep on this and improve myself next time. I realise there is so much to learn and improve upon. Time to continue to brush up my skills.
Old 11-03-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8828 / Power: 11
Vivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond repute

That depends on the need of that lady.
Old 12-03-2020, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivianchow View Post
That is very true. If she has no needs, she will reject your advances, no matter how often you try
Old 12-03-2020, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes bro very well said. We are there to fulfil that need.
Old 12-03-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
Yes bro very well said. We are there to fulfil that need.
Bro, don't be mistaken.. Vivianchow is a sis NOT a bro if I m not wrong

Old 12-03-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17756 / Power: 26
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bro, don't be mistaken.. Vivianchow is a sis NOT a bro if I m not wrong
Now in sbf very hard to tell! Shemale also got!

排队中: 清空中
Old 12-03-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyc2110 View Post
Now in sbf very hard to tell! Shemale also got!
Yalor bro, agree with you, nowadays very hard to know who is guy n who is girl in sbf esp those with girls nick... Dunno why so many guys in here like to deceive others by using a girl's nick ??

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1