The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-08-2019, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6852 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Anyway Angel may not stay that long and this 2nd stint may be her final swansong over at our sunny island.
Heng I managed to try her and tick off my bucket list in time!

Really exotic and beautiful lass. SYT body and love her soft boobs and nipples.

Opted for HJ so I know I’m missing out something but still had a good time.

Bonus was to be able to park inside the premises.

Booking 1 day in advance no problem, only had to wait half a day to get response but smooth once she responded.

RTM ? Yes.

(But my personal favourite is still Hebe!)

Last edited by Joined2005; 02-08-2019 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Add words
Old 02-08-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
Anyone tried this Malay lady?
Looks seductive. Have not tried malay before...

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-anna/
Anyone tried before?
Old 02-08-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Heng I managed to try her and tick off my bucket list in time!

Really exotic and beautiful lass. SYT body and love her soft boobs and nipples.

Opted for HJ so I know I’m missing out something but still had a good time.

Bonus was to be able to park inside the premises.

Booking 1 day in advance no problem, only had to wait half a day to get response but smooth once she responded.

RTM ? Yes.

(But my personal favourite is still Hebe!)
Good to have few favs.
Old 02-08-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by championbee View Post
Anyone tried before?
It will be interesting if this gal starts a trend and these local/neighbouring country Minahs begin to list on the main sites to give the PRCs a run of their $$$. Quite a lot of these Minahs exude the CFM vibe and due to their diets, they tend to be quite buxomy (but flabby waist too lah lol). At least these gals feel more local than those PRCs whom gotten PR and classify themselves "locals"..roll eyes. A lot of friends around me are aroused by vice with local flavours, but shun away by the absurd premium to pay for local WL.
Old 02-08-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
ajash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-yu-massage/

Was intrigued by the pics and the comments here so decided to book.

She's still getting a hang of things, like wanting to leave herself time for meals but ended up accepting a booking for that time.

Location: clean single room, probably a familiar place to bros

Looks: to me it seems like she had distinct Chinese features, been a while since i visited hebe so cant make a proper comparison. Not my preference as i prefer cuter kind of look.

She uses a disposable sheet, so hygiene is there, toilet is clean n big.

Her massage is self-thought, so definitely not for those looking for a proper rub. For my session, i told her to stop the massage midway since no point tiring herself out.

She is quite hardworking n tries to do her best in the massage though. Told her to try watching videos to learn. Maybe more experienced bros can try teaching her a few massage moves.

Prior to HJ, we just chatted n slightly roamed each other. She says she's shy without her top. Oh n she's quite strict on roaming south. We did chat/cuddle abit which caused time to pass quite quickly somehow.

HJ nth out of the ordinary, but good strokes

Overall, feel she's hardworking, slightly ?naive (maybe cos still green)

RTM: Maybe. (Got others that i want to try)

Hopefully her good attitude doesnt change with experience.

Last edited by ajash; 02-08-2019 at 11:00 AM.
Old 02-08-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
walterlewis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
Touch on abit, can attest to the bro above. I'm probably the customer before you lol.

Wow a ML who frenches is really hard to resist for me. Shall go try her soon
Old 02-08-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1014 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-bella/

Been wanting to try as derrickboy said she's not syt but still pretty and her mosiac-ed face added to the intrigue.

Upon seeing her, I was pleasantly surprised. Minimal makeup suits her, nice facial features, sharp chin n fair smooth skin, the type that I like (素颜). When she tied up her hair, it made her look younger.

Nice pair of Cs with a slim body and perky butt. Watching her in black lingerie is a turn-on.

Showered alone, had 2 HJs. Massage is not her strong suit.

Roaming: i believe each person's mileage differ. She liked it gentle and I obliged.

The gfe is strong, like the type of FB good friends who chat while stroking each other bodies, slowly builds up e feeling.

Verdict: She was standing and bending over her phone to text and her 'hanging' boobs looked v good in contrast to her slim body. Would rtm for that sight haa.
I really like the JAV genre whereby housewife downblouse when doing chores, clearing thrash etc... the last time I visited her she was wearing this loose t shirt without bra-so got quite a bit of the feel when she was doing her own stuff after the session.

However need to highlight that she was quite limited in her repertoire both in massage and sensual, so the session may end with a fair bit of time for chit chatting (not uncommon but some people mind). That may also be for my case since I got only 1 x HJ.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 02-08-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
venum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this girl looks like FIRE!!!!! fucking hot.. pity its simple massage with FJ. honestly not a fan of FJ these girls , always looking for massage with a lil extra

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-tiantian/

if only she did proper massage and dont need fuck lol. i would rip her leggings haha
Old 02-08-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, left liao. She dropped me an sms with cute emoticon yesterday. If everything goes well, few weeks break only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
In other news, Tian Niu is going back. Probably coming back end of month.
Old 02-08-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I really like the JAV genre whereby housewife downblouse when doing chores, clearing thrash etc... the last time I visited her she was wearing this loose t shirt without bra-so got quite a bit of the feel when she was doing her own stuff after the session.

However need to highlight that she was quite limited in her repertoire both in massage and sensual, so the session may end with a fair bit of time for chit chatting (not uncommon but some people mind). That may also be for my case since I got only 1 x HJ.
Hey dude, I finding her soon. So she's the pre-MILF type, maybe womanly OL type?
Old 02-08-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 15
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Tummy still acceptable.

Felt the same way, but she can really blow and take it deep in all the variations of BJ positions.
the feeling of my dick kenna raped by her mouth ....

Bestest BJ sexperienced i had since started (you guys can call me suar ku ), will rtm whenever i wanna good blow and fondling of her pairs.
However i enjoy the sessions more with mimi and tian niu though they're not as skilled
but the chemistry is there...

Thank You!

Well everything is good only tat nipple part..To be honest her service is tip top..BBBJ is very good (I had better ones got a local indian her BBBJ is even better n powerful,even spit on yr dick to suck hard)
Next stop most probably will try Angel before she leaves...
Old 02-08-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

The description says hj? Could it be typo...

$110/One Massage Package With 2 x HandJobs/60 Mins

Quote:
Originally Posted by venum View Post
this girl looks like FIRE!!!!! fucking hot.. pity its simple massage with FJ. honestly not a fan of FJ these girls , always looking for massage with a lil extra

if only she did proper massage and dont need fuck lol. i would rip her leggings haha
Old 02-08-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 9
nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!nobadbonkspls is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy.org/summer-massage/

Went to check out the fuss after a bro rated her 12/10.
Place @ Lvl 3
Door open very dim one, trying to hide face. Some old Auntie tried to get me in. Quite pissed. Told her forgot stuff turned back and zao liao.

Honestly damn disappointing, cause both aunties look nothing like the listing. So bros be wary.
Old 02-08-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by venum View Post

Her ad is confusing...
Title says FJ, then the details are all abt massage and BBBJ only...
Old 02-08-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/bai-yang-massage/

Any one try this SYT before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1