The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-08-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Just book her 3 days in advance, enjoy.
It depends la, if you are free on weekends I think you stand a better chance of getting a slot without having to book 3 days in advance.
And I think in most circumstances one day in advance is ok too.
3 days only for special occasions lol.
Old 14-08-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by partyboyz040404 View Post
Any FR for this two?? Sorry fresh chionger here afraid
to get the legendary land mines

https://sglonelyguy.org/angel-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/lan-lan-massage/

Advice will be much appreciated!!
There is no legendary landmines if you do your homework using the search function instead of asking to be spoonfed
Old 14-08-2019, 04:04 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/yu-xi-massag...#comment-24861

Visited this lady 3 times in 6 days. It’s her demure personality that attracted me. Not for the Lao Jiao here who wants AP service but for those who enjoy a sweet voice and a sweet face talking to you and sharing your problems with each other. GFE Gao Gao.

She is not in this line of work previously so may take time to open her up. Massage is a pass, at least not the piano type and she does it before and after the HJ. No short change of time one hour to the max and does not answer to phone during my 3 visits.

The highlight is her boobs! Firm and not saggy at all. Her body tone is firm all over and just feels great. Not your model 身材 but the moment you hugs you, you just want to stay with her longer.

Do teach her a bit as she met with an unpleasant incident on her first day. Her legs were bruised after trying to fight him off.

Her boobs and GFE is good enough for me to RTM.
Have fun folks!
3 times in 6 days u not Sian of her yet?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 14-08-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
3 times in 6 days u not Sian of her yet?
I went 3 times in 5 days before with my regular lol
When it happens, it happens.
Old 14-08-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Wei Wei must really like you. She used to advertise $160 for FJ, and $1600 for overnight. $120 is 25% discount already.

By my standards, she is definitely not bah cai, not even baby elephant. She was an elephant when i visited her the one and only time last year. Cut short my session ande left. One of my most unforgettable experience, in the negative way.
Take it easy bro
I think yesterday visit also my last ha ha
Old 14-08-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yeah she will squeeze you dry. All dry.
Missed those face and neh neh
Especially her attitude
Old 14-08-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbaggio View Post
OK.noted.
Thanks
As all these not responding to sms
Tian Niu is still away so confirm no reply till she back. Angel usually fully booked unless you 1 day advance, but she is the kind who will reply text la. Dunno about the other 2.

Try others la. There are more than these 4 ladies waiting to earn your $$ bro.
Old 14-08-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

A BBBJ/CIM Queen is back!

https://sglonelyguy.org/xia-xia-massage/

Xia Xia has been under the radar, but I was fortunate enough to have known her before she went for her short break. She's back now, and I'm happy I have another sucking queen in my call list.

Just met Xia Xia and she still does what I love. Meaning taking her sweet sweet time to lick and gobble all my sensitive bits down there. Then it's nibbling my nipples, licking the scrotum and base of my dick, and tracing her tongue all long my shaft till I'm rock hard. 10-15mins of this and I'm on fire and feeling the imminent surge. Then she'll go hands-free, bobbing her head right down right to the base of dick (and I'm not a small guy, hehe), her tongue still wiggling on the sensitive underside of my erection. Her free hands are stretched out caressing my sensitive nipples till I erupt and erupt and erupt into her warm mouth. She'll continue to bob and suck every drop of my baby cream till I tell her to stop. Only then will her mouth detach from my manhood. Love it!

Happily, there are quite a few good blow-jobbers these days. However, there are only a handful of superstar A-Grade queen suckers. Those who seem to really love cock and have honed their craft to take their time to pleasure you. They have a multi-point, mouth and tongue servicing process which covers the entire testicle region, the shaft, and head. Then deep throat all the way to the base and getting a perfect mid-tempo rhythm so my orgasm is long, hard and extremely intense. These girls also go hands-free.

My current BBBJ/CIM ML Queens are:-
1. Xia Xia
2. Meng Meng (and her shifu)
3. Ziyu

Before there were Xue Er, Long Nv and Vicky.

Who are yours?
Old 14-08-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
BikiniInspector is one of the Best!BikiniInspector is one of the Best!BikiniInspector is one of the Best!

hi bros, was looking for some input. does anyone have any experience with this ELLA (36F) that is being advertised by DA?

tried searching but didnt get much info

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=739100
Old 14-08-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
My current BBBJ/CIM ML Queens are:-
1. Xia Xia
2. Meng Meng (and her shifu)
3. Ziyu
How big is the gap between 1 and 2/3?

The beedio in XX's listing is not you right?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-08-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
How big is the gap between 1 and 2/3?

The beedio in XX's listing is not you right?
1 to 3 all that level of satisfaction for me.

Beedio? Ewwww... I don't ever write in stable websites... Cos I don't even believe in those FRs in the least. Bloody nonsense, scoring 10s and 11s! Lol.

Oh forgot to mention, she has nice very big C cups with light nipples... Slurp.
Old 14-08-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
if you pay the 100 rate, everything also cannot. Pay 120 and you are in a different world
I don’t mind a naked mango at $120. So just texted her with the offer and requirement ? Or just visit n pay upfront ? On my first and only visit, she was not game for an upgrade. I am not good looking. Did not rtm because sn massage only is not my dish.
Old 14-08-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
I don’t mind a naked mango at $120. So just texted her with the offer and requirement ? Or just visit n pay upfront ? On my first and only visit, she was not game for an upgrade. I am not good looking. Did not rtm because sn massage only is not my dish.
Don't think they talking about Mango la. I thought is Wei Wei? The FL masquerade as ML whom have a few tier of rates, including 100 and 120.
Old 14-08-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Mint is for something else. LOL
Haha they look completely different and for different types of guys I think. I prefer mint too. Nowadays more ml provides fl...if only they had it last time.

Think she has been away for more than a yr !
Old 14-08-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
1 to 3 all that level of satisfaction for me.

Beedio? Ewwww... I don't ever write in stable websites... Cos I don't even believe in those FRs in the least. Bloody nonsense, scoring 10s and 11s! Lol.

Oh forgot to mention, she has nice very big C cups with light nipples... Slurp.
Beedio = Video.. Her ad has a beedio of her sucking someone's kkj..

If you rank her that high up the list then I gotta try her at least once..

I can't really argue with the other names you've listed there.. All master cock-suckers..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1