The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-08-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I too agree that TN is sexier this time round, oozes with 女人味 (even though she is still a young lass), the kind that SYT simply can't exude.

If both Donna (the correct one) and Tian Niu are around I will gladly RTM both regularly

To put things into perspective, Imho TN beats Donna in ALL categories except LOOKS. Height, figure, services , skillsets, GFE. But Donna has an X factor that most ML don't possess and she is so freaking gorgeous that if I am only allowed to book either one of the 2, I will pick Donna without hesitation. I am a sucker for good looks lah.

Well Donna is gone, pity. Thank goodness Tian Niu still around !! But still having her break...T_T
Donna is the one that stays in Aini's place and takes over her Wechat after her second stint? Correct one?
Old 15-08-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Is this the Mint you people keep talking about?
Correct, that's her..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-08-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Is this the Mint you people keep talking about?
Don't think her photo will appear attractive.

Once you enter into her place and she grabs you by your brother. Her hand doesn't leave your cock from start till end. That was my impression.
Old 15-08-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Correct, that's her..
Fucking kiddo
Old 15-08-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fucking kiddo
Then you better not find ZY..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-08-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Donna is the one that stays in Aini's place and takes over her Wechat after her second stint? Correct one?
I didn't book Ai Ni before. But both stints Donna was at same zone just different condo. First stint was same condo with MoMo... which was where Aila operated. The one nearer to the mrt. 2nd stint Donna was at the farther condo, where Aila initially operated when she first started.

Damn that area housed all the AP beauties..Donna, Aila, MoMo lol
Old 15-08-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Then you better not find ZY..
I think zy is in good hands with her regulars.
Old 15-08-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
I didn't book Ai Ni before. But both stints Donna was at same zone just different condo. First stint was same condo with MoMo... which was where Aila operated. The one nearer to the mrt. 2nd stint Donna was at the farther condo, where Aila initially operated when she first started.

Yeah then I think I got the timeline right. Yeah that is a famous place. Got a little lost the first time there.

Oh, Tian Niu will be back lah. Worry not.
Old 15-08-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Absolutely.
And the funny thing was when Momo was there then Donna came along (after a break or something) then Momo was telling me your 女神 is back (though I never talked about her before). Guess you guys go and tell her about all the girls you visited in the same condo building. I for one never told them my nick here and never talked to them about the other girl (just weird)
Then when I visit Donna she also said your 女神 in the same building. I’m like wtf why they keep talking abt the other girl? Jealous ah? Unfortunately both can’t come back anymore.
Momo still got slight chance can visit her in China but Donna just evaporated...
Old 15-08-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I think Donna took over Aini’s unit (quite sure cos I vaguely remembered visiting the same condo lol) but I don’t remember she took over Aini’s wechat? That will be kinda weird?
Old 15-08-2019, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Wah nostalgia.. The one I miss most is Erica T.T

Haven´t had the luck booking Sweet Babe though. Hope to have a chance soon...

Last edited by 22ginger; 15-08-2019 at 03:59 AM.
Old 15-08-2019, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/yi-lin-massage/

any fr on this new vegetable?
Old 15-08-2019, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Vaalus63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who will u guys recommend for HDLY?
Old 15-08-2019, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 0
Adezzio is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAdezzio is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAdezzio is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAdezzio is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
This adele, is the looks really polarizing?
Is it because plastic?
One man meat is another man poison but never seen someone that cause such a divide.
Not only from both of you, but her look discussion, have been had in this thread before
Sorry to have to respond to a post 10 pages back but I wasn't well yesterday, lagged abit in reading up and who knows the pages in here just piles up.

Can't help but to respond to any discussion on her looks, didn't realise that it has been quite polarizing as this bro mentioned...got to respect that 'one man meat is another man poison'.

But what really motivated me to respond here was exactly what I saw when I had my regular session 3 days back on Monday. I had my shower, came out and saw her wrapped up in a towel facing the wash basin rinsing her mouth. I went over behind her and looked into the mirror and the face I saw really made me melt instantaneously. Naturally, I hugged her from behind and couldn't help but be completely mesmerised by that pre-massage moment, completely ditzy in the head and that image is still in my head. Can't help but to share this moment out...sounding like a noob being infatuated by her looks but at least its consistent to the topic mentioned in those posts.
Old 15-08-2019, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Absolutely.
And the funny thing was when Momo was there then Donna came along (after a break or something) then Momo was telling me your 女神 is back (though I never talked about her before). Guess you guys go and tell her about all the girls you visited in the same condo building. I for one never told them my nick here and never talked to them about the other girl (just weird)
Then when I visit Donna she also said your 女神 in the same building. I’m like wtf why they keep talking abt the other girl? Jealous ah? Unfortunately both can’t come back anymore.
Momo still got slight chance can visit her in China but Donna just evaporated...
Momo no need to go till China for now lar. She’s still in KL right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1