The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2010, 12:58 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
XstratocasterX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 18 year old viet Naomi (super syt and fresh!!)

hey bro can naomi have tarma with danielle? msg me at 91801186.lance
Old 05-08-2010, 02:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
waterboy44491 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

brother can u arrange for me
Old 05-08-2010, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light

All pms' replied..

cheers..
Old 07-08-2010, 01:20 AM
Samster

_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light

All pms' replied..

rtf bros, just ctc the same number..no need to pm me again...

cheers...
Old 07-08-2010, 10:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kimujiiku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

i previously sent you a pm for Danielle, i am also keen on Naomi if she is available too.

dropped you a pm and ctc liao.

Hope to hear from you !

Cheers !
Old 07-08-2010, 11:29 AM
Samster

All pms' replied..

cheers...
Old 08-08-2010, 07:30 PM
Samster

All pms' replied..

cheers..
Old 09-08-2010, 12:45 PM
Samster

All pms replied..

Naomi will be back on Thurs to serve her RTF customers..

cheers..
Old 09-08-2010, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ho888sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm her contact? thx thx
Old 10-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ho888sg View Post
bro can pm her contact? thx thx
Hi bro..

kindly take some time to read the thread pls..

just to update her rtf custs, thurs is fully booked..

cheers..
Old 11-08-2010, 11:49 AM
Samster

All pms' replied..

just to answer, yes, those who had tarma Naomi with danielle, naomi with Diane etc are also considered her rtf customer..she will serve..

cheers...
Old 12-08-2010, 11:03 AM
Samster

Bros, naomi is back today to serve her RTF customers le..

just to update..pls sms her agent to make arrangements..

cheers..
Old 13-08-2010, 11:27 AM
Samster

All pms' replied..

cheers..
Old 13-08-2010, 12:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
sammigirl is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Ahhh! Realise I neber put ani FR for Naomi before, ok la, now lunch break so write abit.

I was I think one of the first few customer of Naomi when she arrive. First impression of her is VERY SYT. Sec 3 school girl kind of look and figure. Fair with beautiful eyes. Danielle has beri beautiful eyes and so does Naomi. Naomi eye is those watery watery type, which compliment her look.

First time meet her the FJ, BJ and all was good. Yesterday rtf was even better. Maybe the bro who had booked her for so long gave her some intensive training? All her skills improved greatly.

My england not beri good, but since I had Danielle and Naomi for tarma, I could compare them side by side. Actuali both beri similar, Danielle more beautiful and ang mo look, Naomi more 'chio' young girl look. For me I preferred Danielle maybe because I older?

Aniways, the tarma session was superb la, in heaven liao. Start was a bit anti climax because Naomi was late for about 20mins. Heard for sis she was coming to Danielle's room from another hotel. But sis beri nice, extended my time by 40 minute to make it up to me. I 'tan dio' 20 minute!

Think I getting lor sor liao, here my rating

Face 8.5/10 very fair, pretty, baby skin, look very much like young 徐若瑄
Body 8/10 everything beri good
FJ 8/10 tight and wet but lack of sound. Danielle much more vocal and sexy
Attitute 8/10 good, polite, listen to command. Think sis trained liao
Skill 7/10 still young la, no special KF
rtf yes la!!

Spent most of the tarma session focusing on Danielle. Maybe she still more my type. To me more gentle and suit me. Had a short talk with Naomi using my iphone and half-bucket water viet language.

SHAME on the person who tried to do all those funny thing to her. You know till now she still got phobia??? Respect the girl la, she is human, not animal! If every one like that $#%#@!, very sure sg got no FL le. Go and buy a sex toy if you like to attempt all those funny stunt.

Neways thanks to him, naomi onli wan serve people she have met before. She rather earn less than to risk being abused again. So I feel like I very lucky and priveleged (duno spell correct anot).
Old 13-08-2010, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammigirl View Post
Ahhh! Realise I neber put ani FR for Naomi before, ok la, now lunch break so write abit.

I was I think one of the first few customer of Naomi when she arrive. First impression of her is VERY SYT. Sec 3 school girl kind of look and figure. Fair with beautiful eyes. Danielle has beri beautiful eyes and so does Naomi. Naomi eye is those watery watery type, which compliment her look.

First time meet her the FJ, BJ and all was good. Yesterday rtf was even better. Maybe the bro who had booked her for so long gave her some intensive training? All her skills improved greatly.

My england not beri good, but since I had Danielle and Naomi for tarma, I could compare them side by side. Actuali both beri similar, Danielle more beautiful and ang mo look, Naomi more 'chio' young girl look. For me I preferred Danielle maybe because I older?

Aniways, the tarma session was superb la, in heaven liao. Start was a bit anti climax because Naomi was late for about 20mins. Heard for sis she was coming to Danielle's room from another hotel. But sis beri nice, extended my time by 40 minute to make it up to me. I 'tan dio' 20 minute!

Think I getting lor sor liao, here my rating

Face 8.5/10 very fair, pretty, baby skin, look very much like young 徐若瑄
Body 8/10 everything beri good
FJ 8/10 tight and wet but lack of sound. Danielle much more vocal and sexy
Attitute 8/10 good, polite, listen to command. Think sis trained liao
Skill 7/10 still young la, no special KF
rtf yes la!!

Spent most of the tarma session focusing on Danielle. Maybe she still more my type. To me more gentle and suit me. Had a short talk with Naomi using my iphone and half-bucket water viet language.

SHAME on the person who tried to do all those funny thing to her. You know till now she still got phobia??? Respect the girl la, she is human, not animal! If every one like that $#%#@!, very sure sg got no FL le. Go and buy a sex toy if you like to attempt all those funny stunt.

Neways thanks to him, naomi onli wan serve people she have met before. She rather earn less than to risk being abused again. So I feel like I very lucky and priveleged (duno spell correct anot).
Tks for the FR bro..

All pms' replied..

Many bros have asked me if she can accept non rtf customers..honestly her agent is working on it..so I will update..till date it seems negative though..

cheers...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1