The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2010, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
Samsung-Omnia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Raid warnings! I just survived AV raid !!!

tks to Gd2day and icecum for their upz!!! And to the 2 CB who zapped me without leaving their nicks.It's farkers like u who spoil places like this where ppl care & share.
Old 14-04-2010, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsung-Omnia View Post
I walk into an AV raid at New Changi Hotel half an hour ago.I was on my way down to G land and stopped at the Caltex station beside New Changi Hotel at Changi Road.I went into New Changi Hotel to intending to use the gents and ask for directions when a few ah-bengs approached me at the entrance and ask me looking for who and wat room I going to.
Actually I don't understand why you didn't use the toilets at Caltex. Their toilets are the 'refreshrooms' type. Quite clean. Why do you need to walk to a hotel to use their toilet? If I were the police or CNB beng at the door, I will surely ask you questions too. Especially when very few people actually walk to visit that hotel?

Next time when you get stopped, just say your gf is the young indian lady cashier at caltex. Haha... She can speak chinese one so having a chinese bf is believeable.
Old 15-04-2010, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
cwkfxjp is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Guys... U muz never forget your rights as a citizen.

They can radio and check the IC but they should not have the rights to check your wallet or bag.

They can only do a visual cue.

I would love for them to call the people I have on my phone and ask them if the FL coz then they will really be in deep shit. Cheerios
Bro, thanks very much for sharing. Can you share answers to the questions:

1. > they should not have the rights to check your wallet or bag.
Do you mean they need a SEARCH WARRANT and show it in front of u, to check our wallet or bag?

2. > They can only do a visual cue.
Do you mean I can open the wallet or bag, let them see BUT NO TOUCH.

3. Can you share for 1 & 2, which section of the law are u referring to?

4. > I would love for them to call the people I have on my phone and ask
> them if the FL coz then they will really be in deep shit.
Do you mean I can it is a criminal offence for the AV to call my friends using my phone? What if they say they are doing so for verification purpose?

5. If I respond like that, they maybe KL, they can threaten to call my family and / or detain me for up to 48 hours. I don't want to be exposed, so what can I do?

6. May I ask if you are a lawyer by profession?

I am very sorry to be a dumb guy asking this question. I just hope with your answers, I can benefit bros here as well. Thank you sir.
Old 15-04-2010, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 16
J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!J.Bonk.003 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwkfxjp View Post
Bro, thanks very much for sharing. Can you share answers to the questions:

1. > they should not have the rights to check your wallet or bag.
Do you mean they need a SEARCH WARRANT and show it in front of u, to check our wallet or bag?

2. > They can only do a visual cue.
Do you mean I can open the wallet or bag, let them see BUT NO TOUCH.

3. Can you share for 1 & 2, which section of the law are u referring to?

4. > I would love for them to call the people I have on my phone and ask
> them if the FL coz then they will really be in deep shit.
Do you mean I can it is a criminal offence for the AV to call my friends using my phone? What if they say they are doing so for verification purpose?

5. If I respond like that, they maybe KL, they can threaten to call my family and / or detain me for up to 48 hours. I don't want to be exposed, so what can I do?

6. May I ask if you are a lawyer by profession?

I am very sorry to be a dumb guy asking this question. I just hope with your answers, I can benefit bros here as well. Thank you sir.
You request for their Police Card and name then you dial 999 to verify their status. Nowadays who say got no fake police. If they can't let you verify, why you should let them walk all over you.
Self protection, nothing wrong, they can't beat you, if they do, abuse of power then who's in deeper shit.
But of course speak nicely to them. Haha

300 Nett Achieved!!

Lists of MP in JB
Lists of Hotels in JB
Old 15-04-2010, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 19
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Yo Bros all, indeed all of us, including foreigners, have our rights
it's no surprise if well meaning bros feel that the cops should go fly kite
for being arrogant during AV raids as they flex their enforcement might
of course we can stand up against such police attitude all right
but unless you can afford the time & (to hire a lawyer) money,
I would rather spend them to satisfy my horny didi
Ok to be a live coward becos it's better than being a dead hero surely
because frankly, if one's out of action, no sex lah as kuku oso mati
Old 15-04-2010, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

now find it so hard to differentiate between cops and bengs liao. Last time still can inspect their card if ask politely.

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 15-04-2010, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
hidingplace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

As for CD, helloz... these are not illegal and btw. engaging an FL/Wl is not illegal too.

...Anyway, when u have nothing to hide, you dun have anything to fear.

Cheerios
Thanks to all the bros on advices on handling AV raids, and we are ok cos engaging FLs is not illegal, but one thing in my mind is that will they ever ask you WHERE and HOW you get the contacts for your dates if you are caught with one. If they do, how to answer and be cooperative.
Old 15-04-2010, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 16
caveator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good idea for asking for the ID and call their call centre to verify.

As you said.....ask them politely for it and calling their call centre for following purpose.

1) check if their ID is real and if they are given the authorities to perform such order.

2) if the police talk to u in a damn rude attitude, remember or take down their name and ID number and you can either complain them in call centre or go MP complain

3) those civil servant most fear of been complaint cause if they kana complaint it will affect their performance bonus and their promotion.

4) if you are kana caught red handed, of coz, you got the right to be silent and tell them that you need to call ur lawyer if the situation getting worst.

5) if no lawyer friend who will help you free then u at least have a back up lawyer that you can find in internet for law firm. This is back up for them to bail u if they threaten to call ur family.

6) If you afraid that u get into deeper shit....endure and co operate wat they want and remember those treat u badly then to meet MP to tell what happen.

don forget election coming, any complaint to the MP, the other party whom u complaint will send you a letter for explaination. If no letter come, go and ask why so long no reply on your mistreat

hehe
Old 15-04-2010, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
mg8888 is one of the Best!mg8888 is one of the Best!mg8888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidingplace View Post
Thanks to all the bros on advices on handling AV raids, and we are ok cos engaging FLs is not illegal, but one thing in my mind is that will they ever ask you WHERE and HOW you get the contacts for your dates if you are caught with one. If they do, how to answer and be cooperative.
Juz say u found on the net, so many advertising sites u can easily get ctcs
Old 15-04-2010, 04:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AC_Milan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

If I am in a lawful place when i have the right to be there then they cannot invade my privacy and screen my items. They can radio and check the IC but they should not have the rights to check your wallet or bag.

Hey, if you have SIC information inside which is not public domain, they should have no legal grounds to search without a warrant. They can only do a visual cue.

As for CD, helloz... these are not illegal and btw. engaging an FL/Wl is not illegal too.

I would love for them to call the people I have on my phone and ask them if the FL coz then they will really be in deep shit.

Anyway, when u have nothing to hide, you dun have anything to fear.

Cheerios
bro aczeta,

i thought all the while the Police have the right to search on anybody provided IF they suspect you committed a crime right ?

Do they need to apply for a search warrant if the party is a suspect ? Pls share your view, thanks.
Old 15-04-2010, 05:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 16
caveator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If i not wrong, search warrant is the permission to enter your house or shop to search.

if on person, i don think they have the right, they can only ask u to produce your IC after you have check their ID and verify with the HQ

this is because u never know someone may pose as police, take ur IC and runaway to use it to borrow ah long.

If they want to search your belonging, you have to ask what the reason, you can only take out n show them after u verified their ID

they are not allow to touch ur items cause if they do and you lost something, they are answerable
Old 15-04-2010, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
soulja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

quite likely election will be here soon..

clean up the city nice nice for everyone to see...
Old 15-04-2010, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3121 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Bonk.003 View Post
You request for their Police Card and name then you dial 999 to verify their status. Nowadays who say got no fake police. If they can't let you verify, why you should let them walk all over you.
Self protection, nothing wrong, they can't beat you, if they do, abuse of power then who's in deeper shit.
But of course speak nicely to them. Haha
FYI CID or plain cloth police officers they have the right to check on what we carry, BUT NOT UNIFORM POLICE......

We SG citizen are so scare of our own police officers, as for those foreigners they are not scare like us, and those POLICE OFFICERS treat foreigners better then us lor............WTH right..........
Old 15-04-2010, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post
Yo Bros all, indeed all of us, including foreigners, have our rights
it's no surprise if well meaning bros feel that the cops should go fly kite
for being arrogant during AV raids as they flex their enforcement might
of course we can stand up against such police attitude all right
but unless you can afford the time & (to hire a lawyer) money,
I would rather spend them to satisfy my horny didi
Ok to be a live coward becos it's better than being a dead hero surely
because frankly, if one's out of action, no sex lah as kuku oso mati
yoz bro, u are wrong sg laws is to protect the foreigners and rich..peasants like us looking for a quick bonk are consider committing an offense.
Old 15-04-2010, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
tchinkoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveator View Post
Good idea for asking for the ID and call their call centre to verify.

As you said.....ask them politely for it and calling their call centre for following purpose.

1) check if their ID is real and if they are given the authorities to perform such order.

2) if the police talk to u in a damn rude attitude, remember or take down their name and ID number and you can either complain them in call centre or go MP complain

3) those civil servant most fear of been complaint cause if they kana complaint it will affect their performance bonus and their promotion.

4) if you are kana caught red handed, of coz, you got the right to be silent and tell them that you need to call ur lawyer if the situation getting worst.

5) if no lawyer friend who will help you free then u at least have a back up lawyer that you can find in internet for law firm. This is back up for them to bail u if they threaten to call ur family.

6) If you afraid that u get into deeper shit....endure and co operate wat they want and remember those treat u badly then to meet MP to tell what happen.

don forget election coming, any complaint to the MP, the other party whom u complaint will send you a letter for explaination. If no letter come, go and ask why so long no reply on your mistreat

hehe
have u ever been caught & brought back to the station???
it's not as easily as what u thought
maybe u watch too mich hongkong drama
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1