The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2007, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jjspa

Besides, saw a MILF Gucci with big boobs and butt, another option for those MILF lover... but look only 6/10 and OKT said she is 'chi pek lui' (lick every part of ur body)...
Also saw a SYT who give facial treatment one.. wondering would she provides extra service like HJ ?? Any smaster can provide some info ??
thanks
Old 27-04-2007, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
weird70s is Cool - loads of Potential

Try Connie.. She is a MILF and she bites and nibbles...
Old 26-07-2007, 10:54 AM
Samster

jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Just to put this thread in the front page, as bro nukie may want to post a FR here.
Old 26-07-2007, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nukie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro jerrystockton.

First time to jjspa last week. First impression the HC looks much better and clean compare to Kwaloon(same owner). After some short jacuzi and sauna session, proceed to the main event. Intro by captain on 3 girls, connie, san san and anoother one forgot name(sorry). Ok, choose connie, cos the name sound very familar. Here are the brief stats.

name: Connie (formerly known as esther in Kowloon)
Look: 6.5/10
AgeL 31 (younger than me)
BoobsL 34C (looks very solid - that looks very fake! - maybe i am wrong)
Butt: 34
BJ: 7/10
AR: 6/10
FK: n/a
FJ: 6.5/10
Overall: 6.9/10
WIR: maybe but still wanna try different girls for now!
damage : 208

She is really knows how to please the didi. Biting and slurping all over. But the doggie BJ looks odd for me. She is very friendly and she says she is a bit weak due to her age. A good experience and almost a must try for any milf lover in KL.

sorry bro jerrystockton, the FR is more or less matching your FR on the same WL. Will/maybe try Gucci in the next trip.

And bro jerrystockton, have u try another milf in Mirama HC? (hear from another forum there is another hot milf in her 40s with big boob there)
Old 27-07-2007, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukie View Post
Thanks bro jerrystockton.
name: Connie (formerly known as esther in Kowloon)
Look: 6.5/10
AgeL 31 (younger than me)
BoobsL 34C (looks very solid - that looks very fake! - maybe i am wrong)
Butt: 34
BJ: 7/10
AR: 6/10
FK: n/a
FJ: 6.5/10
Overall: 6.9/10
WIR: maybe but still wanna try different girls for now!
damage : 208

She is really knows how to please the didi. Biting and slurping all over. But the doggie BJ looks odd for me. She is very friendly and she says she is a bit weak due to her age. A good experience and almost a must try for any milf lover in KL.
And bro jerrystockton, have u try another milf in Mirama HC? (hear from another forum there is another hot milf in her 40s with big boob there)
yeah, great to know that u enjoy her service. She will perform BJ even after you unload and she said by doing so will enhance your didi performance in future. Dunno how true but i enjoy it.
MILF in Mirama HC ? What's her name ?? May try her if you can furnish me more info. Thanks
Old 08-08-2007, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Latex Man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Salutations Bro,

Just dropping a FR of my recent visit to JJ Spa.

Was frustrated with work on a monday evening so after i knock off, I decided to cheong straight to a HC eventhough i was feeling tired.

So after much pondering I decided to head for SR as i quite miss the SYTs there and there are a few that i would like to give a go, if not RTF "Rui En" if she is still around. So as i was turning toward sultan ismail, at sime darby, I saw the jam straight ahead and decided that my didi cannot sit and jam, it I do, then my didi will die. So I took a immediately left turn, thinking that JJ Spa is just around the corner.

Indeed, it was rather easy to find as the landmark hotels are there very clearly. Parking is not a problem and the sign of the spa is also listed clearly.

So went in, up to first floor, greeted by captain and relieved me of my belongings which was put in to a safe. Then I was shown the jacuzzi and the lot. Was rather disappointed because the facilities are alright but service is not really up to par. I have to grab my own shorts and towel and the place was a bit crowded for my comfort. I was starting to think that I should have braved the traffic and gone to SR instead. Anyway I continued my adventurous attitude and went straight to the jacuzzi to unwind a bit. Plenty of ppl were walking around so i got watever comfort i can get and went to the sitting area. Once i walked out, captain vincent greeted me again and ask me wat i want. Girls of course....good ones as well. So I was asked to sit at the massage area and he called the girls out. One by one pass by me and they all seem to barely make the mark. Also, I can see that they appear to be a bit matured for me. Anyway I settled for this small girl with perky tits and looked sexy enough to catch my attention. Her name is Apple.

I was then shown to my room after my selection and waited for Apple to arrive. When she came in, she looked a bit odd, she didn't look chinese as i tot she was initially and upon query she said that she is a sabahan. Oh great, not a bad sabahan at it in terms of looks and body, the only draw back was that her skin is dotted with pimples which puts me off slightly. TCSS in Malay, was playful and allowed me to play with her tits.

One thing nice about this spa is that they have mirror on the celling so u can still see what see does whilst lying flat. nice!!

After showering, she proceeded to BBBJ me. Her skill was good but she seemed to concentrate on my didi's head, which is no bad thing and manage to do a good job at that. well satisfied, she proceed to ride me first and I was pumping her missionary. And then we finished doggie.

Came out, ordered fried lao shu fun and watermelon juice. Sat at the movie theatre and watch Matrix whilst digesting. Captain vincent was really friend and kept asking me what do i want to eat drink..etc. etc. Asked me about my opinion of the place and really made me feel at home. Really nice chap.

Anyway, the summary:

Face: 5.5
Body: 6.5
BBBJ: 6
FJ: 6
Overall 6 and 7 for the place. Just wished that they have less patrons and more pretty girls.

Damage 198.
RTF? Maybe, there are some others that is passable but they are either MILF or BIG. SR on the next hit list first. But scared big wind hit there first.

Hope this is useful to the bro out there and its ok if u guys crowd the place because it is crowded already!
Old 04-02-2008, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
speedrazor is Cool - loads of Potential

hello ther ppl.... gues its been long time since any1 been here...
anyway i was lookin 4 nu place then decided 2 go here...
went ther as usual okt talk 2 me saying thers discount if u massage n hanky panky 2 diff gal only rm238.... sounds good.. i told 2 bring me da gals! tis da down part!
only 3 gals came!!!!! hahahahahahahaha
anyway i didnt like any of them...
da okt sugesst me 2 try da massage... ok lah wat da hell seeems im here just doit!!!!
when 4 massge came malay lady from sarawak....
normal shit la then she me for 50 for batin...
i just wannna release my stresssssss....
done wit that went out for steam n suana.... back in front for some light food,, very bad no more food only left porridge!
ok la whack only!!
while i was whackin 1 gal pass by me... not bad...
steam again!!1
called da okt asked him can i hv that....
he says no prob..,,
went 2 da room.... she was very friendly.... gave me bbbj then AR....
almost cum... heheheheeh
she is really good in that////
then i bonk her here n ther...
done!!!!

was ok but could be better.....
anyway tis my story la... simple only...
jangan marah!!

Stats as follows:

Name : gucci
Looks : 6/10
Body : 6/10 -
Boobs : 4/10 -
BBBJ : 9/10 - very da nice
FJ overall : 4/10 -
GFE : 8/10 -
Damage: RM238
Old 05-02-2008, 09:50 AM
Samster

Went to Kowloon with fren but could not find any target, after had a beer wif bro LVM quickly rushed to JJ Spa. Greeted by Manager Andy, and serve me another cold beer. Spotted a young CKT wif nice round ass and medium boobs, waste no time and book her. Proceed to room and she came in after 5 min. Very talkative (not over talkative like ah girl in kowloon), within a short while GFE built. Here is the stats...
Name: Esther
Race: CKT
Look: 6/10 (mixture of girl next door + CFM...hard to find in this industry)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (good skill and make me almost cum during the process)
FJ: 7/10 (her pussy wif stong muscle and very tight, during intercourse i feel like somebody is massaging my dick in fact is her pussy doing the job). Besides, can accommodate many position like side way, doggie, missionery, cow girl, cow girl while i was sitting)
Boobs: 32B
Skin: Gentle and smooth
Body: average height with big round ass and medium boobs
GFE: 7/10 ( i love it!!)
Overall: 7/10
Damage: rm 208 includes one beer
RTF: YES!!
Old 18-05-2008, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 17
KouChiu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKouChiu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Has anyone visited this place lately? Is it still open at Citrus?
Old 19-05-2008, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes, it is open.

If you want to zap me, please leave your id and the reason. I won't zap you back one.
I just want to know who and why so that I can piss you off again.
Old 15-06-2008, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 17
KouChiu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKouChiu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Since Karen and Sookie is gone from Kowland, I adventured here - conspicuous. (Anyone know where/how to solicit Karen and Sookie)

Esther was no longer serving. So I hung around for a while and OKT Wai manage to cook up two for mirror. Farah, NL and Racheal, CKT in their twenties. Neither offered a smile. I was upset and since Wai was the only one smilling... (did not screw him)

Anyway, Racheal entered politely. It was our first, so I let her wash me so she feels clean. Oh did I forget to mention, before the washing, her spotlights shined B. Small talk revealed she's been there a year with over five years of service. This 22 year old CKT was underestimated.

Under the mirror, the GFExperience disappeared when lip service was not allowed, KY-ed ready to roll, so fingers and DATY not allowed. Ass was not my interest to ask. So it was limited operation procedure. Racheal did try her best so service attitude was there.

She was slightly wounded in action. So all the exciting part stopped. Not because of my endowed physic, instead just my over ambition with frustration. Clean up after the session and went for some food and beverage.

They say one king's concubine may be another king's slave. So I try not to keep score cards. Let's just sum it up with, Will not return to anyone without GFE of my flavour. Two short for two hundred for the food and beverages with twelve for service tip and guilt of mishandling.

Anyone got anyone to recommend?
Old 27-03-2010, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
anep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

which one is better? i've been to kowloon before.. mayb try jjspa in future.. jjspa got good facilities compared to kowloon?
Old 17-06-2010, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
anep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

here got body 2 body or not?
Old 10-06-2024, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
cucu_kuman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercucu_kuman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercucu_kuman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercucu_kuman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

can't wait for more , sex and fun
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1