The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by spurtz View Post
Ya, but if they dont record hard to argue them. But mine is very near typical condo layout, right across can see everything to kitchen, rooms and toilets. Not as if i never see her naked as well. But these kind of karens always around, one day short circuit u die. My wife hates her and dont care, she says she not changing her lifestyle because of her. Haha. LIST=1][/LIST]
Blame the design of the house. I went to 1 of my friend's condo for a birthday party. That day all of us stayed over night then when i went to the master bedroom toilet to do business, i can see opposite blk unit toilet, there is 1 lady showering. The condo toilets design is full glass so need to use curtains to cover but their neighbour didnt close the curtains and i was shitting in the dark. So i see the whole show.
Old 17-07-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
pistoncrosshead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypistoncrosshead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Weather hot - what woman wear at home?

Quote:
This is what we thought as well, of course im sure we all know we cant roam around naked even at home but for her to see us at different time she must be hiding and waiting to see. Like really. Even seen their teenage kids plus her in the nude before but do i go make a big noise. Every one around my apartment I tink i also see before at some point in my years here those few families. We dont go disturb also. Maybe menopause soon. Haha.. like i say, my wife also dont care.. i just tell her be careful and dim the lights
thanks bro hahaha
Old 17-07-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of

Oh ya, very common. My previous unit in the north very clustered. Full glass, can see clearly. Surely only the older ladies will complain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Blame the design of the house. I went to 1 of my friend's condo for a birthday party. That day all of us stayed over night then when i went to the master bedroom toilet to do business, i can see opposite blk unit toilet, there is 1 lady showering. The condo toilets design is full glass so need to use curtains to cover but their neighbour didnt close the curtains and i was shitting in the dark. So i see the whole show.
Old 18-07-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Oh ya, very common. My previous unit in the north very clustered. Full glass, can see clearly. Surely only the older ladies will complain.
Yup, then my friend(guy) who stay there loves to walk around the house commando cause his windows are facing outside which is unblocked view. But go toilet is like need to use towel to cover. When he brings all his gfs to his house, he needs to close the blinds in the toilet so they can also walk around commando.
Old 18-07-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 11
Jshyu23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yup, then my friend(guy) who stay there loves to walk around the house commando cause his windows are facing outside which is unblocked view. But go toilet is like need to use towel to cover. When he brings all his gfs to his house, he needs to close the blinds in the toilet so they can also walk around commando.
cannot understand the extra task just for covering ur body.
Old 19-07-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jshyu23 View Post
cannot understand the extra task just for covering ur body.
Cause that unit facing his toilet, got old Karen staying. Thats why cover his body. Plus he kena before from that old Karen and is not a good thing
Old 21-07-2023, 02:37 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1331 / Power: 0
Denis5220 has much to be proud ofDenis5220 has much to be proud ofDenis5220 has much to be proud ofDenis5220 has much to be proud ofDenis5220 has much to be proud ofDenis5220 has much to be proud ofDenis5220 has much to be proud ofDenis5220 has much to be proud ofDenis5220 has much to be proud ofDenis5220 has much to be proud of

Keen to create a telegram group to share the wife/gf wear at home?
Old 21-07-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 11
sss4774 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysss4774 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
You manage to stay in the toilet to finish watching bro? Haha, lucky you
Old 21-07-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hur, really ahh ??...all his gfs also walk around naked in his house ahh ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-07-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sss4774 View Post
You manage to stay in the toilet to finish watching bro? Haha, lucky you
Not all the way, if i use phone, she sure will notice why opposite got light. So i stay until i finished my business then hurry go out before she notice me.
Old 24-07-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Hur, really ahh ??...all his gfs also walk around naked in his house ahh ??
Well that what my friend said, true or not i not sure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1