The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
trivago deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dating View Post
Very interesting!!

My family used to pool their salaries in a common bank account managed by my mother.

Getting rare such practice but still exist.
Same here as well.
Old 26-12-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question - many married men in Asia or other countries still give all their monthly salary to their wives. Then the wives decide what to buy and give daily pocket money to the hubby.

This practice had been rapidly in Japan, Korea, India, etc.

If such practice, I do see men usually follow their wives decisions obediently. But such relationship do last.

Any comments?

Merry Christmas to everyone.[/QUOTE]

This practice happen in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos too. My ex chinese cambodian gf wants to control my expenses and my income, we stay in different countries but wants to dictate me on how to spend my own money in my own home country. I told her not to interfere and she got angry, she broke off with me. Told her its fine and its her loss, ignore her and she contacted me 6 months later. Wanted to meet but I turned her down twice although she had found a new bf. To date, we just chat on apps and she fills me with details of her new relationship.

What bro WB said is very true, the less you care the more dominant you will be in the relationship. Been from being needy to cares less, and cares less is definately the way to go in a relationship irregardless of the ladies nationality

Last edited by moneymoneycome; 26-12-2017 at 05:41 PM.
Old 26-12-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gana View Post
Bro WB - I love your style and positive attitude. BTW, nice thread here.
Bro,
You make my day!
Yes, being mode one will save time and money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManchesterCity View Post
.............. I have not come to your level or any guru level. ..........................Cheers.
Bro,
Thank you!
I'm no guru.
Evict your inner wuss and keep your 'dream girl.'
Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usama View Post
I thought I was the student and you are the guru. Thanks for the reply.
Bro,
We are learning together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyMoon View Post
Fully agreed that Bro WB is indeed at guru level.
.............God bless.
Bros,
Thanks,
I'm always learning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAS1000 View Post
[SIZE="3"]Bro WB,
So another words self-mastery means he has full control of himself and his inner-self too.
Bro,
Tks for your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merseyside View Post
Bro WB,
David DeAngelo
...................................Fully agreed that insecurity and jealousy make a guy become wussy.........................
Tks, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenArtul View Post
Very wise words indeed.
.........................God bless
Thank you, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
anyone frequent the Peace centre foodcourt here?
Bro,
I don't know them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watford View Post
Bro, money buys pussies but not her heart. Agreed that money was teh prerequisites.
Bro,
I hv a long way to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tynside View Post
Bro - new word "ho".
"Slutty girls...........................................La o Tzu is a ancient guru and his words of wisdom live with time.
...........................................Many cheers.
Bro,
A ho is a whore.
Lao Tzu is awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAS1000 View Post
Dear Warbird,
....................In the context of KTV girls, the parties involved know very well what their roles?
............................They are after all, in the business, looking for a better living or make more money. The motives are obvious. For them, it's just a matter of sizing up, which one has the deeper pocket and would be willing to part with their money, and which one they would settle for.
In a way, wouldn't it be nothing but a no-contest situation? If you have a boatload of money, more than the rest, of course you could choose as you please............................................ .........Don't you think that's where the real emotional mastery lies?
If I could ask you a personal question sir, what made a successful man like you, settle for the woman you married in the first place? .....................
Dear bro,
Thank you so much for your excellent opinion.
All KTV gals and HFJ singers want to make money. Yes, money is a prerequisite for getting their pussies. But, as I hv reiterated in the past, money can only buy many but not all of these pussies, and never their hearts. Actually, spending more money than necessary will backfire. It repels them. Yes, even the gold diggers are repelled, although they will pretend to be lovey dovey w/ the big spenders just to extract more money from them.
I personally know several KTV gals who have refused FJ, no matter how much the customers offer. Of course, these 'jilted suitors' would invariably get very angry and agitated. Some customers in China may resort to threats and physical violence. They are all insecure losers.
Therefore, I hv to disagree w/ you that boatload of money will always get you these pussies.
A very pretty and young KTV gal will meet many patrons and she will get offers of BY from dozens of 'suitors.' Often within a few months. There is intense contest for her pussy. And the man who offers the most money may not get to keep her as his lao po/mistress. Oftentimes, her primitive brain won't allow her.
What kind of man would the 'prettiest girl,' WL or non-WL, choose? No, chase. Such a man is dominant and assertive, not domineering and aggressive. He is also kind and caring. And he is intelligent, ambitious, physically fit n of high status. He brings value to society. He has awesome emotional strength. He is non-reactive, no matter what happens.
IMHO, girls/women who work in the nite scene differ in their degree of greediness. It's a very wide spectrum. On one extreme are the truly narcissistic and psychopathic gold diggers, most common among the successful singers, whom we must avoid. On the other extreme are girls who are smart, kind, honest, frugal and non-greedy. They will never make it as successful singers. They are very rare, but I hv found a few of them.
No, emotional mastery has nothing to do w/ money, except that a man w/ great emotional strength and mastery will do well in all areas of his life, including financial security. Become such a MAN.
Me, successful? It depends on what you mean by successful. I'm far from being such a MAN.
I married my TW wife decades ago, when I was a lowly medical trainee from Gotham City. I spent over 6 months in TW. Why did I marry her? She was one of the prettiest girls I had ever seen. Her dad was a police major.

Quote:
Bro WB
Merry Christmas to you in advance. IN the festive season time to share.
....................................Hope to continue reading this masterful thread. I really appreciate all the contribution so far.
Have a happy holiday.
Bro,
Tks for your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by konbanwa View Post
BRO WB
Nice lesson from you for the above post.
[SIZE="4"]A very pretty SYT/ young woman is most attracted to a MAN who desires her (but doesn't need her), who exhibits dominant power and formidable emotional mastery, who is a trustworthy and excellent provider/protector.../SIZE]
Love your theory above. I cannot agree more.
.................................................. ..Merry Xmas to you.
Bro, tks.
Many beautiful young women will chase such a MAN and become emotionally and sexually addicted to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesolithic View Post
Bro WB
The power of the r/s lies with the person who cares less. Haha very interesting concept. Easy to say but not easy to execute.
Men hv over the times been nice and obedient.....................Question - many married men in Asia or other countries still give all their monthly salary to their wives. Then the wives decide what to buy and give daily pocket money to the hubby.
...........................If such practice, I do see men usually follow their wives decisions obediently. But such relationship do last.
Any comments?
Merry Christmas to everyone.
Bro, tks for your post.
A husband giving all his money to his wife and is obedient?
I'm speechless. Many such husbands in Asia?
Good for them. It's their choice. If you think such behaviour is attractive to women, become such a man. Remain monogamous for the rest of your life.
I'm NOT such a man.

Quote:
Very interesting!!
My family used to pool their salaries in a common bank account managed by my mother.
Bro,
There are many submissive men out there.

Quote:
Bro WB,
Merry Xmas to you.
Such good details from the post above.
Back in Aug 2016 was BY 35 and what is the total numbers today?
...............................Festive cheers to you!!
Bro,
Tks for your post.
Since August last yr, I hv only kept 3 more LPs. I hv not seen anyone else worth keeping, despite visiting PC joints 2-4 times a week and going to Lido twice a month. I need to take a good look at a girl before I know if she is worth keeping.
There are 5 other gals this yr who hv agreed to BY. But they don't qualify on closer inspection. For various reasons.
The prettiest is a yr 99 SYT (she is 18 yo), but only 160 and her legs are disproportionately short. She was introduced to me by a China lady.
She took a cab to Dynasty to meet me for HH exactly two weeks ago on a Tuesday. She had arrived on tourist pass a week earlier and had been to Lido for SH a few times. She was a cute doll and I French kissed her. I was very sexual w/ her. She could cum depending on how good I am, she said. Her pussy has never been licked before though. She enjoys some popularity on the internet and makes 15-20k rmb a month. She has a sweet voice n the gift of gap. Her demand for BY was very modest. Two days later, I told her I was too busy to BY her at the present time. She was deeply disappointed and returned to China a few days later. When she went to the toilet at Dynasty, a man approached her, trying to book her. She replied that she didn't come to work. We are still friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymoneycome View Post
Question - many married men in Asia or other countries still give all their monthly salary to their wives......................................Any comments?
Merry Christmas to everyone.
.......................... My ex chinese cambodian gf wants to control my expenses and my income, we stay in different countries but wants to dictate me on how to spend my own money in my own home country. I told her not to interfere and she got angry, she broke off with me. Told her its fine and its her loss, ignore her and she contacted me 6 months later............................................. ........ Been from being needy to care less, and being care less is definately the way to go in a relationship irregardless of the ladies nationality[/QUOTE]
Bro,
Tks for your post.
You did the right thing ditching your GF. It was her big loss.
The most attractive man is dominant and caring. If a girl has to choose between dominance and caring, she will always choose dominance, contrary to conventional wisdom. Be 80% dominant and 20% caring.
Cheers!

Happy new Year to all samsters!
Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 27-12-2017 at 12:11 AM.
Old 27-12-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
mesolithic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

Bro, tks for your post.
A husband giving all his money to his wife and is obedient?
I'm speechless. Many such husbands in Asia?
Good for them. It's their choice. If you think such behaviour is attractive to women, become such a man. Remain monogamous for the rest of your life.
I'm NOT such a man.

Cheers!
Bro WB
Bro WB

Thank you for your candid reply. Yes, speechless right but still many men are giving their salaries to wives.

Me too not such a man. I believe that I should control my own money.

Thanks so much.
Old 27-12-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Eminent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good replies by bro WB.
Support this great thread
Old 28-12-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

suffrage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
How do you know your wife/mistress/lover/GF/er nai is in love w/ you?

Here is just one guru's opinion. I don't agree w/ him completely though. I invite bros here to weigh in.

4 Signs She is in Love With You (#4 is a Big Offensive)

Hey My Friend,

Do you know what women do when they are madly in love with a man?

They behave in a certain way and they do certain things that girls who are not in love would NEVER do.

If you want to find out if your girlfriend is really in love with you (or with your wallet), you should look out for one of the following four sings…

Sign #1: She Gives You „The Look“

A woman who is in love with you looks at you in a completely different way than a woman who doesn’t give a shit about you. Just like her...

Image (this image is of a woman who is old n ugly, so I won't use it. I only want very kawaii n pretty SYTs to fall for me. )

“The look” that a lovestoned woman gives you is a combination of dreamy eyes,

aroused sparkling and a smile that screams “I would follow you to the end of the world!”

When you get THAT look, she is yours.

Sign #2: She Wants to Be With You 24/7

One sign that the relationship with my ex-girlfriend was doomed to fail was that I wanted to get away from her as soon as she entered my apartment.

When a woman feels the same about you, it’s usually a very bad sign.

What if your girlfriend makes up excuses to not meet with you? What if she wants to leave five minutes after you met? What if the weekly lady’s night is ten times more important than your couple’s night?

Then she is NOT in love with you.

What if she is so clingy that she wants to see you every second of the day?

Then she is madly in love with you…or a psychopath who just can’t be alone ;-)

Sign #3: She Supports You When You Are at Your Lowest

The best way to find out if your girlfriend really loves you is by making The Money Test.
What’s The Money Test?

Just tell her that you lost your job and that you are completely broke.

And I am talking about Nicholas-Cage-I-take-every fucking-role-broke.
How does she react?

When I tested my girlfriend she just gave me a kiss and told me that she can lend me some money until I am on my feet again.

That’s the answer of a woman who really loves you.

What if she leaves you because you are broke?

Then let her leave you and promise yourself that you will never take her back.

Sign #4: She Swallows Your Cum

The three signs of love that I just shared with you were all romantic and shit, but now it’s time to talk about the real stuff.

One of the biggest signs that she is in love with you is when she swallows your cum.

Are you shocked or enlightened?

I.D.G.A.F as long as you find the woman who you truly love.

And don't worry. My next email is not about cum, but about the biggest social network in the history of mankind.

Stay tuned ;-)

Your Friend,
Sebastian

Bro WB

I read the above post and would like to comment.

I agreed with the guru especially #4 - she swallow your cum. Nowadays if gal not keen in you they will do the least just to get paid. This applies to WL and non-WL.

The #4 is especially true if not WL and love you deeply. Gal only want to make you feel special and willing to do anything together including sex.

#2 - she wants to be with you 24/7 also quite true.

Hope to read more special posts from you and guru.

Please keep up the effort.

Have a great day.

Cheers!
Old 28-12-2017, 08:40 AM
Samster

dating deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro,
Tks for your post.
Since August last yr, I hv only kept 3 more LPs. I hv not seen anyone else worth keeping, despite visiting PC joints 2-4 times a week and going to Lido twice a month. I need to take a good look at a girl before I know if she is worth keeping.
There are 5 other gals this yr who hv agreed to BY. But they don't qualify on closer inspection. For various reasons.
The prettiest is a yr 99 SYT (she is 18 yo), but only 160 and her legs are disproportionately short. She was introduced to me by a China lady.
She took a cab to Dynasty to meet me for HH exactly two weeks ago on a Tuesday. She had arrived on tourist pass a week earlier and had been to Lido for SH a few times. She was a cute doll and I French kissed her. I was very sexual w/ her. She could cum depending on how good I am, she said. Her pussy has never been licked before though. She enjoys some popularity on the internet and makes 15-20k rmb a month. She has a sweet voice n the gift of gap. Her demand for BY was very modest. Two days later, I told her I was too busy to BY her at the present time. She was deeply disappointed and returned to China a few days later. When she went to the toilet at Dynasty, a man approached her, trying to book her. She replied that she didn't come to work. We are still friends.

Cheers!
Bro WB
Bro WB

Thanks for your excellent reply.
Will support you 100%.
Cheers.
Old 28-12-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Azuyak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread. Support all the way.
God bless.
Old 28-12-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
HoCheeMeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro WB

Thanks for your excellent reply.
Will support you 100%.
Cheers.
Fully agreed. Wonderful reply by bro WB.
Will support 100% too.
Old 29-12-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning,
I go to PC joints to look see 3-4 times a week, usually during HH. The tour is FOC.
I hv an outing perhaps only once a week which will incur charges.
The purpose of the tour is to walk around all the joints and to see as many girls as possible. If a girl appears interesting, get her contact.
I often hv to go many weeks, if not months, to find one girl who is mildly interesting.
Touring is FOC.
I encourage bros here to join me.
PM me n leave your contact.
Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 29-12-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

konbanwa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, tks.
Many beautiful young women will chase such a MAN and become emotionally and sexually addicted to him.

Happy new Year to all samsters!
Cheers!
Bro WB
Thanks for taking your time to reply to me.
Happy New Year to you too.
Old 29-12-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

sayounara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
THE most important determinant of your success w/ beautiful young women or SYTs is your dominant/masculine mindset. As manifested in your eye contact, body language, voice tonality, posture n movements...you can't fake it.

It's imperative that you are very sexual w/ your dream girl asap. Never use force. Instead, let her chase you n seduce you.

One good strategy is to tell her, as soon as possible, that it's predestined that she is your beloved lao po. Yeah, give her a nickname n call her lao po. It's magical. It has worked well for a lao chee ko pek like me.

Don't forget. It's not what u say, it's how you say it that matters.

Try it n give us ur FR.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB, this way any gal we interested will be La Po and so many haha.

I was truly amazed with your energy level. I praised you for doing this so long.

Well hope this thread lives long enough and survive the hundreds of years.

Agreed that we(men) need dominant/masculine mindset. The eye contact, body language, voice tonality, posture n movements also very important.

I will go try since you requested and will write forum here.

Let me wish you Happy New Year 2018 to you and all readers here.

Auld lang syne.

Cheers sayounara
Old 29-12-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
silvercoins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish bro wb happy new year.
Old 29-12-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster

HeadlineNews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shall support this thread and bro WB.
Old 29-12-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
victoriatoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by konbanwa View Post
Thanks for taking your time to reply to me.
Happy New Year to you too.
Agreed, very good reply.
Happy New Year to you too Bro WB.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1