The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2008, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Froggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Uncle old already cannot see probably....just luck only....see big big feel smooth smooth....can lah....grab lah! hahhahah!
hahaha ... next time should follow your trail and go pray pray first before grabbing a puying ... see whether i am that lucky or not ...

Recent Trip: 13th May 2009 @ Danok
Fav. Club: Gossip @ Ho Chi Minh
Best GFE: Model @ Bar Berry, Danok
Best Bonk: FL @ Gossip, Ho Chi Minh
Old 09-11-2008, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by exia00 View Post
haha...wat about D smell of horny feminine..??
i'm sure everyone is good at dat...hehe
haha ... that one you have to ask our sifu bro playman, td king and holy larr ... kekeke

Old 09-11-2008, 09:18 PM
Samster

So got any plans for Hatyai trip after Danok trip ... kekeke

Old 10-11-2008, 12:54 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
So got any plans for Hatyai trip after Danok trip ... kekeke
next weekend i might be staying in hatyai 1 night on 15th. You wanna come?? :P
Old 10-11-2008, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
next weekend i might be staying in hatyai 1 night on 15th. You wanna come?? :P
Halo Prince Holy, long time nv see u here liao. how r u??
Old 10-11-2008, 01:03 AM
Samster

TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
haha ... that one you have to ask our sifu bro playman, td king and holy larr ... kekeke
Master Froggy Y must mention my name? I nv been to danok & hatyai b4 leh! (I mean this year). So I still newbie. heeheeheehee
Old 10-11-2008, 01:10 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Halo Prince Holy, long time nv see u here liao. how r u??
hello grand sifuuuu. Nowadays a bit low profile. Waiting for your big day to Cheong danok. Hehe
Old 10-11-2008, 01:18 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Master Froggy Y must mention my name? I nv been to danok & hatyai b4 leh! (I mean this year). So I still newbie. heeheeheehee
Me, too....I have never been to Danok and Haytayi....(past 3 months) me also newbie waiting for Master Shifu and all the Shifu to take me there....hahahah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
hello grand sifuuuu. Nowadays a bit low profile. Waiting for your big day to Cheong danok. Hehe
Me, too....year 2009 is coming!
Old 10-11-2008, 01:23 AM
Samster

Halo sifu playman, been long time since i, u & prince holy log on sbf together.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
exia00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hehe...u also consider sifu 2 me la...
erm...horny smells from puying...haha...beh tahan..!

Quote:
bro TD...u newbie..sure or not..??
tengok tengok, u're D most sifu among all...
Old 10-11-2008, 02:40 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Halo sifu playman, been long time since i, u & prince holy log on sbf together.
hahahah nowadays sleep quite early due to work and a bit tired....it is nice to have the two night owl shifus logged in....since King TD have gone "normal"
Old 11-11-2008, 02:43 AM
SamSter

Quote:
hahahah nowadays sleep quite early due to work and a bit tired....it is nice to have the two night owl shifus logged in....since King TD have gone "normal"
Hmmmmm my brothers...TD and Holy.....must be sleeping now....for Prince maybe hugging some puying....!
Old 25-11-2008, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 21
BoyToy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoyToy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi to all bros here,

I'll be going down to hatyai from 2nd to 5th December. I'm going down alone and it is damn sian. Any bro will wants to join me? or any bro will be there during this period of time? hope to have someone that i can link up with and chiong together over there.
Old 25-11-2008, 05:28 PM
SamSter

INFO ( I steal this from somewhere and I find very informative to start with except that the pricing is a bit out so I change a bit here and there, hope it helps)

There is quite a lot on offer in Hatyai. Whether it is worth traveling all that way to experience it though, is another matter. There are better spots further North - Pattaya and Bangkok for example. ‘Book Lady’ and not ‘Bar Fine’ is the local expression for taking out a lady. It’s not uncommon for the Lady to stay with you for up to 24 hrs. You can select a gal before lunch time and keep her until the next morning. From sun down onwards (6pm) choice/numbers of girls reduce. Baht1500~2,500 depend on the age and quality, is average for one of these girls.

Go-Go Bars - Likewise, there is a few but they are not what you had in mind compare to the ones in Bangkok…no girls dancing on poles that is what I mean, I did not come across a single Go-Go Bar during my visit (the one with poles) Maybe someone can advise on this. They seem to prefer ‘sexy dancing’ on stage. Revues/Cabarets yes, .............. Go-Go ? , hence no Go-Go's.

As Hollywood is already closed sometimes ago coz of bombing..but just few steps away from lee garden plaza.. now can take the tuk-tuk to Paragon Disco at Hansa Plaza is the go right now, freelancers abound etc. Taxi drivers know it, 5/7 minutes from center of town.

FL- apparently there is a chance outside the Grand Plaza Hotel, in the evenings. Just look for positive eye contact : ) But the choice for the girls is from SYT to old hag…..hahahahahah! All depends on luck! All the leftovers….weekdays more chance!

KTV‘s/Hair Salons KTV = whore houses. Areas - 1. See Kim Yong Area/Hatyai Palace Hotel area. 711 Store best focal point (not Hatyai Palace). There are about two dozen places in this area, mostly in the side streets. Bt 1500-1800, top chicks 2500-3000Bt . Soi.3. has some good looking girls (subjective : ). They go with you or follow after, to your hotel room. Take ktv calling card just in case probs with girl. 2. Channivate (pron. jan-ni-wait) area : Daichi Hotel , nearby street c/r = Angel whorehouse 30/40 girls, can drink there, other smaller casas/lady houses in this area. Baht 1/1500. 3. Thongsao area ,ie, Vichai Snake Shop area. Bt2500 and up ? Did not personally check this area out. 4. Kiss Karaoke/Lounge , 2nd Flr Hatyai Garden Home Hotel , 7/8pm on' for better quality gals , apparently. BF (Barfine) Bt600 then ST1500 LT3000 (guide only) depends on the class, 1st class with BBBJ/BJ = 3900 baths inclusinve of bar-fine and 3200 bahts excluding bar-fine (nevertheless if the girl like you then it is inclusive of everything). Hearing good reports about the place , I am a regular myself until I was retired…..sigh!. Get to the Hotel , go upstairs to 2nd floor and start asking for Kiss Karaoke , apparently there are a bundle of good looking gals waiting for you at Kiss : )

Also in the Karaoke Central area (Area .1. above) and around the corner is:

Chinoise Karaoke: 41 Kimpradit Road, just before Grand Hotel. I arrived 8/9pm, too early. Arrive 12 m/n and see whats on offer. The small number I saw were good lookers , at a price no doubt : )

Grand Tower Hotel KTV (and Cocktail Lounge) : On the corner with Kimpradit Road and Sanehanusorn Street. 3rd Floor (uk) is "Your Place" Cocktail Lounge and Karaoke. About a dozen girls, some very pretty. YD (Your Drink) ... Kloster Beer was Baht 120 .

OK Karaoke KTV (formerly called 'Wonderful') at 203 Tammanoon Vithi Road (there’s that Road again) , opposite Chaoprya Turkish Massage Parlour (but not opposite Chao Prhya
No.4. Massage Parlour. That‘s much further on.) Best selection : 12n to say 4pm. You need a (20Baht ?) communal Songthaew or ( .... Baht ?) M'bike taxi to this place.
Girls - LT : Baht 1500/2000 ;
ST Baht 800/1000. Songthaew/M'bike taxi driver will try and get commission for taking you there. Quite a lot of girls to choose from. Worth a visit. Check it out !Sakura Hotel - has a Karaoke. Girls Bt2/2500 LT. Can be expensive if you get involved in 'garlands' at Bt2/500 each. Taxi drivers know Sakura.

PINK LADY COMPLEX - 24/12 Sanehanusorn St. Walking down this street from Phamanoonvithee St corner, on the right hand side you will come across a laneway (Soi Prasancha.4.) . There is an archway sign overhead "Pink Lady - Johnny Walker". Walk down this short laneway with vendors stalls on either side , right to the end and then straight up the steep steps and the Paradise of Hatyai’s nightspots - Pink Lady. Hatyai's one stop shop for sex. If you can’t get a naughty in this building , you should go back to your Hotel and get some sleep : ) . Having said that the Pink Soapy is no where compare to the STY of BKK……so don’t have high expectation!

The following delights are on offer : Garland Coffee Shop : Firstly , entering from Sanehanusorn Street , and at the top of the steps , as you enter , you will come across the Garland Coffee Shop with sixty or more girls there at any one time. Some very pretty. It’s a fun place where girls get up on stage and sing. Customers buy garlands for the girls they like. The girls get a commission for each garland purchased for them. One guy had five girls sitting with him. Last of the big spenders ? : ). Visiting these 'garland' places is normally not a cheap experience.

'Action Central' : Walking past the garland Coffee Shop on your right you will notice the wall of Fame/Shame straight ahead of you. Photo’s of ladies employed in Pink Lady. Some of them , no doubt have moved on since the photo’s were taken. Also you can’t miss noticing a big "No Aids Here" sign near the elevator. Either walk up one flight of stairs or hop into the elevator to the next floor, 2nd floor (uk). That is , second floor if you choose to ignore the fact that the first floor is actually elevated above street level , up the stairs. First floor (in uk) is the ground level. But first floor of this building happens to be elevated above ground level. I still call it (Coffee Shop) the first floor , cause it is the first floor of the building , don't know what is underneath the building stairway. Confused ? : ) .

Now up the stairs/elevator one level to Action Central (my expression only) , where you will find:

(a) Massage Parlour . 2nd flr uk. Fair sized Pond, lots of girls , some very pretty. Usual glum faces on some (lambs to the slaughter : ). Or is it cause they seeing 'ageing' Thomas ? : ) Cost - Baht 1200/1500/1800 categories. Open 11am - 11pm . To the right of the Pond is a trad. massage (no sex) parlour with girls in unsexy uniforms. Girls here are all smiles and ready to go. They are 'without sin' , in that they do not offer sex , and thus have a full beamy 'come in' smile on their dial. Baht 240 for no sex massage.

(b) 'Snake Bar'. On the same floor and directly opposite the Massage Pond and a little to the right is a long snake shaped two sided simple wooden bar about half a metre wide. On one side are girls , the other customers , almost touching nose to nose : ) If you like a girl you prop opposite to where she is sitting and buy her a drink and negotiate terms. 'Snake Bar' is the name I have given to it, not Pink Lady management.

(c) Lounge/Cabaret. On the same floor and to the left of the Snake Bar is the entrance to a Lounge where they have a live band and stage show/s of sorts. Customers lounge about chatting ladies whilst singers perform. At set times, 10.30pm for example, they have a strip show. Not totally nude, when I was there. Mature women with great legs but not necessarily great faces ...... showing signs of wear/age , just like me , only I do not have great legs : ) They call this Lounge : 'Relax Club'. Drinks not cheap , YD 165 .

After checking out this floor, you catch the elevator to the Sky Lounge. Sky Lounge - Press the last floor, and when you get out of the elevator walk up another flight to their tenth (?) floor and across the rooftop to the corner diagonally opposite and the Sky Lounge entrance. Titillation stage shows and ladies to sit with you at Baht 150 per hour plus drinks. Fridays and Saturdays , best nights. Short time in the vicinity of Baht 1500/1800. Long Time : Baht 3000. Better value can be had elsewhere in Pink Lady Complex or Hatyai Generally . If you can't find something in the entire complex your not in the mood for it : ) End of Pink Lady Complex . ( I think it have been closed for sometime already!)

Hence if u don’t want all that and feels like going for drinks and pick up some girls from disco u can just take tuk tuk and ask them depends your varieties..

If u like Disco music and sexy stage dancers ... Paragon Disco or Kiss Channel Disco..

If u r into R&B & Hip-Hop try to go to the ---> Ice-Bar (yeah really like ice.. and good managements as well coz the owners are actually 2 Indians from Malaysia. and the girls there always dressed elegant.. and classy.. can pick up from there as well if u want.. and not a lot of tourists there.. the only pub u can find the management like Malaysian managements.. very clean, beautiful and recommended. 5 stars..
drinks are cheap..
Old 25-11-2008, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
piratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
INFO ( I steal this from somewhere and I find very informative to start with except that the pricing is a bit out so I change a bit here and there, hope it helps)
OMG! this is exactly what i was looking for! thank u Play-MASTER!

Thanks to the bros who recently upped me. Please leave your nick or PM me so that I may return the favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1