The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-08-2019, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Quite true to that also. Im still stuck in the old days cheonging in China where the WLs will never let you french
It depends on their environment. If it is a norm at their place of work, they will do it.

If given a choice, they will choose not to . Just like BBBJ
Old 23-08-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 13
mrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by garibaldi View Post
Yes, totally agreed. She's aggressive but in a good way
The moment when you step in, she will start to pound on you. Like a mistress waiting for your visit.

Does she offered 90 mins? Will probably go for that if she does.
I dont know but if she does then something that must do !
Old 23-08-2019, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!Hapidud is one of the Best!

Everyone's preferences could be different, just keep cool & let things go naturally, the chemistry with the ML might improve, and you may also enjoy the experience… just my experiences so far…

Last edited by Hapidud; 25-08-2019 at 06:03 PM.
Old 23-08-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by user123456 View Post
In this aspect, I miss Mint.
Always had lots of frenching with her
That is just the tip of the iceberg.
Old 23-08-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I always think that Frenching is the last line of defence before FJ.
After Cheonging for so Long, other than those who offer, normally MLs almost don’t offer frenching. I’m not so sure about the JS clan SOP but I’m sure they don’t normally offer that
Tbh there is no such logic as Last line of def in this game. Is only a qns of whether they offer u or dun offer u the holy grail.
Old 23-08-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by user123456 View Post
In this aspect, I miss Mint.
Always had lots of frenching with her
Same to me always had lots of frenching with mint, miss her too …
Old 23-08-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytdreamer View Post
Same to me always had lots of frenching with mint, miss her too …
She likes to hide behind your back n when you turn around, she will be facing you with eyes close n pouting lips....
Cute gal. ..until now still cannot find such a gal.
Old 23-08-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Tbh there is no such logic as Last line of def in this game. Is only a qns of whether they offer u or dun offer u the holy grail.
Well said

The Holy Grail is never a cup , it’s a representative of the female V ( Da Vinci Code ) hahaha
Old 23-08-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Well said

The Holy Grail is never a cup , it’s a representative of the female V ( Da Vinci Code ) hahaha
And the knights of the round table will protect fiercely the secrets of the holy grail. As depicted by the movies. Lol.
Old 23-08-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Can bros tell me if GDMR boobs are natural or enhanced?
Old 23-08-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
She likes to hide behind your back n when you turn around, she will be facing you with eyes close n pouting lips....
Cute gal. ..until now still cannot find such a gal.
Ya, she is cute and playful, nice pink nipples and well shaved abalone, really hard to find such gal now
Old 23-08-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Rbaggio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wow u got so many things on your first visit? That’s good.
ZY never offered to let me paint and I didn’t ask, but the way she position I reckon she wasn’t keen for that, maybe I also not her vegetable.
She’s cute and good but also I think she also not my vegetable, not sure why just the chemistry not there I guess.
Rainbow is shifting back to hotel.
Ziyu is having disco now in Clarke quay
Old 23-08-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/tiantian-msg/

It has been a while since I come in writing a negative MR. Just thought I will cautioned bros here that the ad is misleading.

For $100 it is massage with HJ, but fully clothed. For her to be nude, $130. And I believe you have to keep adding on for services like BBBJ etc.

This is the reason I hated spa modus operandi and transited to home massage, but I got scam again
Thanks for taking the bullet
This one is operate in mp?
Old 23-08-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Thanks for taking the bullet
This one is operate in mp?
instead of tiantian maybe he shld have try tian xin
Old 24-08-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
She operates in a condo.
What kind of voodo or sorcery is this?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1