The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2008, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

FR for a new Korean Chick @ ML called Sweetie...

Look: 6.5/10 (sweet and the more you look @ her, then more she looks like a Korean version of our SIN Diana Ser...Nice eyelashes too)

Body: 5/10 (slim but a little too skinny for me esp the bum)
Boob: 31B (dun be conned by her super push up bras, like me)
Massage: 8/10 (all famous Korean Hot Towel treatment etc)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (soft and slow)
FJ: 5/10 (got the effort but just not enuff)
GFE: 7/10 (hugging me to sleep and kissing etc)
Damage: Very ex A$265/hr (during the day somemore)
RTF: Most probably not coz it's just too ex and selection is not as good as before.

In between meeting, so thought I drop by ML to have a look since "haven't" been there before...Went there the last time but didn't getting see any chicks.

Anyway, was intro to Sweetie, this cute Korean with a touch of our little Diana Ser. Gotta to be honest, I was first attracted by her at least 33 C cup boobies, then her Diana Ser look, the gorgeous eyelashes and her friendly nature.

In the room, magically, her 33 C Cup boobies had turned into a 31B. Must really give in to that Wonder Bras. Ha! Took a shower myself and then she went for hers. Body was too slim for my liking and no bum too. Kinda sian already to be honest.

Anyway, after cleaning up, we chatted a little to break the ice. Actually dun have to coz she's really friendly in nature. She started to go down on me, kissing me everywhere and did the hot/cold BBBJ treatment. It felt rather good as she took her time and her lips were soft.

The view from the top was wonderful and the more I look at her and her long eye lashes, the more she reminded me of Diana. Wow! Just imagine being BBBJ by her. Ha!

Anyway, it went forever!!! Then without me realising it, she can already capped me. She started riding me on top and it was hard, although I dun feel her tight pussy (to be honest) much.

Switch around and then finished off with doggy. After cleaning up, she asked if I wanna have a massage and of course I agreed coz the FJ wasn't that great.

She warmed up the towel and give me the all famous Korean hot massage. It was good...Much better than the FJ.

Still got some time left, and she asked for seconds. However, I dun really into it, so I left.

She then gave me her mobile and asked me to call her if I wanna do "something" with her next time after work. So, if any bro want her contacts, PM me...But dun tell her I gave ya and you'll have to work your way to the Free Offer
Old 27-06-2008, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Still got some time left, and she asked for seconds. However, I dun really into it, so I left.

She then gave me her mobile and asked me to call her if I wanna do "something" with her next time after work. So, if any bro want her contacts, PM me...But dun tell her I gave ya and you'll have to work your way to the Free Offer
Wow bro..u finally back to Mel leow ah...it's beena while man. So u were offered a 2nd shot but rejected..no wonder she was attracted to u and give u her mobile for the KIV shots...heheehe! so how long will u be in Mel this time?

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 27-06-2008, 09:46 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak View Post
Wow bro..u finally back to Mel leow ah...it's beena while man. So u were offered a 2nd shot but rejected..no wonder she was attracted to u and give u her mobile for the KIV shots...heheehe! so how long will u be in Mel this time?
LOL! No lah! She only came to Aust 8days ago...Only got 1 gal friend (whom she came with from Korea). Maybe just wanna make friends lor

9 outta 10 times, it's trying to score a rich "boyfriend" to sponsor her, then she can cut her working hrs @ the joint. Maybe I looked like a "carrot head" lah

Gotta depends...Maybe might stay for a month here, then move back to IndoChina for a few weeks, then to China for about 3wks, then back here for good

Where are ya at the moment?! Back @ Brissy yet?
Old 27-06-2008, 09:50 PM
Samster

Btw, anyone can recommend good Ang Moh MP joints in Melb? Just HJ...No FJ...My colleague is worried...Ha!
Old 28-06-2008, 05:37 AM
Samster

Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
LOL! No lah! She only came to Aust 8days ago...Only got 1 gal friend (whom she came with from Korea). Maybe just wanna make friends lor

9 outta 10 times, it's trying to score a rich "boyfriend" to sponsor her, then she can cut her working hrs @ the joint. Maybe I looked like a "carrot head" lah

Gotta depends...Maybe might stay for a month here, then move back to IndoChina for a few weeks, then to China for about 3wks, then back here for good

Where are ya at the moment?! Back @ Brissy yet?
Yea bro..I am now in Brissy..if u staying for a month..I might plan a trip to Mel to have kopi with u lor.....As for china..I am planning a trip in Sept/Oct...

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 30-06-2008, 08:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -228 / Power: 0
junksss junksss junksss

Quote:
Wah! You really run here, run there huh?!
Old 30-06-2008, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yea bro..I am now in Brissy..if u staying for a month..I might plan a trip to Mel to have kopi with u lor.....As for china..I am planning a trip in Sept/Oct...

If you're buying, of course I'll be available. Ha!
Old 30-06-2008, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:

If you're buying, of course I'll be available. Ha!
But I fly to Mel to have kopi with u leh...also I buy ah... Ok la, I BUY...but only limited to Gloria Jean or Coffee Club ok Hope that shows my sincerity...hehee!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 30-06-2008, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
But I fly to Mel to have kopi with u leh...also I buy ah... Ok la, I BUY...but only limited to Gloria Jean or Coffee Club ok Hope that shows my sincerity...hehee!

Ha! Ok lah...Ok lah! My shout lah...Oh! Btw, I might be heading to Sydney towards the end of this week or early next week...Wanna come?!

Bro Junksss...You too...Take time off and fly to Aust now. Ha!!!
Old 30-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:

Ha! Ok lah...Ok lah! My shout lah...Oh! Btw, I might be heading to Sydney towards the end of this week or early next week...Wanna come?!

Bro Junksss...You too...Take time off and fly to Aust now. Ha!!!
Yo bro..I don't think can make it this 2 weeks due to the end of financial..will be pretty busy...do advise howlong will u be in AU or in Mel..tks!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 01-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sunrocker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

may i have your attention ppl!! was at Ji Li Golden Hands Relaxation Centre to check out the place with my fren but was disgusted by 2 issues..
Firstly, the girls cmi!! well... at least in our eyes.. talk abt the asians there, seriously nothing to shout about, most of them are quite big in size...
Secondly, we were told off by the OKT!!!! wth!!! since the girls werent to our liking, we decide to leave and the OKT wasnt happy about it. The OKT said we were wasting his time, fooling around and not to do that again btw, the OKT is an angmoh...
maybe you guys might have a pleasant encounter, but not my fren and I...

Cheers!
Old 01-07-2008, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
worrying is Cool - loads of Potential

hey im in melbourne now...anyone wanan meet up?
Old 02-07-2008, 06:50 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=sunrocker;2867817]may i have your attention ppl!! was at Ji Li Golden Hands Relaxation Centre to check out the place with my fren but was disgusted by 2 issues../QUOTE]

Thanks heaps for the head up bro...Good man

And
Bro MelbSJ...Dun worry about it coz not everyday is SUNDAY...Sometimes, you get the Sunshine and other times you get the storm
Old 02-07-2008, 07:02 PM
Samster

When hunting again with my mate...39 Tope this time...

Saw a number of cute Kim Chi and decided on Julie (no.88)...

Look: 6.5/10
Body: 7.5/10 (very curvaceous)
Boob: 34D (nice and round)
Massage: 8/10 (love her boob massage...really turned me on)
BBBJ: 7/10 (soft and slow, hot and cold treatment)
FJ: 9/10 (way too horny and keep asking for more, more, more)
GFE: 8/10 (almost like the real thing)
Damage: Very ex A$260/hr
RTF: Most probably but need to build up my power first coz she's way too horny.

This is one girl you boys will like if you like your woman to be really horny and with decent jugs. Her boob massage and BBBJ is highly recommended. Just make sure you can handle her or she might start making fun of ya. Ha!

Look wise is ok...Presentable and great GFE. Easy to talk to and can handle all sort of talks. Funny at times and indeed a good experience for me, at least
Old 03-07-2008, 10:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -228 / Power: 0
junksss junksss junksss

Quote:
And [/B][/COLOR]Bro MelbSJ...Dun worry about it coz not everyday is SUNDAY...Sometimes, you get the Sunshine and other times you get the storm [/COLOR]
And sometimes, the girls give ya her numbers. Ha!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1