The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 03-11-2006, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
hi5550 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Hi brothers out there,

Anybody wants to see Anfield stadium photo or can help me to post the photos of Anfield stadium in UK?/

Me been to Anfield liverpool and seen the stadium but a bit dsiappointed because Anfiled full of gangsters
Old 03-11-2006, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcheong
What have we won?
18 League Titles * (now retitled EPL)

What have MU won?
15 League/EPL titles

Why got "*"? Coz the "*" is to indicate those cups where we won more than any other English clubs.
As much as I hate the scums, I give credit where it's due ... this twat called Alex Ferguson is to the scums, just like what Bill Shankly to us - he started the god-dammned engine that rolled over every other team in sight.
Mind you, when Pool already accummulated 18 titles, the count for the scums was still very very single digit leh ... now at 15, it may be pretty soon before you need to shift the asterisk lor.
So, instead of trashing any or every other team ... we should really be standing BEHIND Rafa & shouting our hearts out, until we win the 19th title & beyond!!!
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 03-11-2006, 09:43 AM
Samster

KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperboy
They don't remember how much of a mess Houllier left us in. The Frenchman left us with talentless players on high wages like Diao, Diouf and this Hesky.
Yes, he did leave a mess ... but certainly not without reasons.
Hesky was the only big-money Englishman he bought while burning a big hole in the coffer, worst still the big man was too gentle to score enough goals ... fact remains that every small club selling to the big ones ask for the sky, worst still even the players involved think of nothing else but money (well, most of them anyways).
Think about it, if Stevie G was in Rooney's position (born blue, played blue), you think he'd not still sign for the scums too??

So, what can Houllier do?? He went back to buy french ... but alas, French were the vogue after their WC & EC wins, so French were expensive too ... he then dig out the only thing he was still intimately familiar with - the foreigners playing in France. While he screwed up big-time with Diouf & Diao, dun forget he got us Smicer through this same channel too. Talking about Diouf, he had a superb world cup & was the reigning African Player of The Year (not unlike what Drogba is right now) ... yet, the moment he put on the red shirt, he was nothing more than a fxxking yayah papaya!!!
In this sense, Rafa was luckier ... Spanish players are not known to "travel" well, just look at their national team & the lack of spanish players playing overseas ... with his credentials, he managed to get people like Reina, Alonso & Garcia to wanna follow him into the unknown- in my humble opinion, all three turned out fabulously. Of course, he has his screw-ups too ... why the hell was Josemi even given the opportunity to play in a red shirt?? Worst, when you think Josemi was the first player he brought with him ... rather than Sissoko, who was already with him at Valencia, albeit languishing in the reserves team.
The way Sissoko ended up in red (& not in blue) also showed that Rafa had better luck than Houllier. We all know what luck can do ... how else did Solsjkaer manage to win the scums their 2nd European Cup??

Quote:
Boss came in clean up and brought us the European Cup, Super Cup, Charity Shield, FA Cup and Robbie Fowler back home in just 2 years at the club. There's no doubt about this man ability.
Just wonder if you still remembered Houllier bringing back 5 trophies in the same year ... that was all done within the initial 2-3 years of his reign too.
It is not unlike the current situation, with success comes the pressure to deliver more ... the club stood behind the man like they did now, that's how & why they allowed Houllier to sell Fowler when he couldn't see eye-to-eye with a certain Phil Thompson, remember??
IMHO, what is different between Rafa & Houllier is this ... Rafa works better when going against the tides, Houllier just succumbed to the pressure. But is Houllier a bad manager?? I certainly dun think so, just look at Lyon this season in the Champions League ...

Quote:
He has not had the best of start this season but all great managers had have dark patches.
Dark patch?? What dark patch??
You can say Charlton is having a dark patch ... you can aslo say West Ham is having a dark patch ... or you can even say Newcaste is having a dark patch. But Liverpool??
Just mark my words, watch where Pool is standing int he table after the next 5 EPL matches ... come on, we've already played the so-called difficult away matches, so what if we're 11 points behind for the time being?? Remember how Keegan's Newcastle got pipped when they had a 20-pt advantage in the table?? Ever tried running with a tiger chasing down your neck??

Quote:
As for his rotation, I see it as he is constantly thinking and adapting, while still trying to establish his ideas and tactics.
Rafa deserve to get more respect than this
In Rafa, we trust
If Rafa was even trying to still figure out his ideas & tactics now, I'd be a really worried man.
By saying what you did, I personally think you've just shown the man utter disrespect & total distrust.
All I can say is ... I'm damned glad it's not yuo who's in charge of even the toilets at Anfield.
You'll never walk alone,
Old 03-11-2006, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 22
spider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspider_j is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros
Just some friendly education ...

... there's Red Army which means all those idiotic scums backing the Red Devils. So, dun ever mix us up with them - you might get bashed when you try to suggest you are part of the Red Army while walking down Anfield or Annie Road.
Thanks for the education, it was a simple case of my fingers getting ahead of me....Wont be making that mistake again!
"You are not your job. You are not the money in your bank account. You are not the car you drive. You are not how much money is in your wallet. You are not your khakis. You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world."
Old 03-11-2006, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 18
sniperboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysniperboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Of course, he has his screw-ups too ... why the hell was Josemi even given the opportunity to play in a red shirt?? Worst, when you think Josemi was the first player he brought with him ... rather than Sissoko, who was already with him at Valencia, albeit languishing in the reserves team.
At least Rafa is not afraid of admitting of a wrong buy. Josemi was shipped out within a year and so are few others he brought. Houllier hang on them like waiting for a miracle to happen.

Quote:
But is Houllier a bad manager?? I certainly dun think so, just look at Lyon this season in the Champions League..
Paul Le Guen masterminded three more championship wins before Houllier's appointment in 2005. In other words, Houllier already inherited a strong Lyon side.

Quote:
I personally think you've just shown the man utter disrespect & total distrust.
Don't get me wrong, I'm totally with Rafa at this moment to deliver us the 19 titles.
Old 03-11-2006, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 21
Tua Tao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTua Tao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Let me be the proud SBF supporter of the Liverpool fan club:

1) BigBoy123
2) naemlo
3) onion_rings
4) justhorny
5) wukong68
6) snakehead
7) Xgenre
8) Soul_Reaper
9) Ah Dac
10) AXL
11) dickrick
12) libertyman
13) GL joe
14) Frankiestine
15) Shit8
16) enek
17) mahalosux
18) Hugo168
19) Timax
20) fb guru
21) Dirk Kuyt
22) Bedek05
23) Breastlover
24) Exciter101
25) Jadoo
26) Cummon
27) Sniperboy
28) niteowl
29) Dominto
30) Beck777
31) Hawksbay
32) KLKOOL
33) skye
34) Hotdick69
35) Blackdevil
36) Bonniesan
37) Xautism
38) walabis
39) qw2op
40) Orgasm69
41) nyquist
42) thereds
43) The Kop
44) jaegar
45) ROCKY MAIVIA
46) Ah Bob
47) Ah gogo
48) libraguy75
49) snakehead
50) owen10
51) jimmyccc
52) mig3
53) EricssonMan
54) jerrystockton
55) blackdevil
56) adamking80
57) Mugenchicken
58) qbdp
59) rahl
60) s7evin
61) KingEros
62) coolfire69
63) Tua Tao

I dun like to walk alone
Old 03-11-2006, 05:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tua Tao

1) BigBoy123
2) naemlo
3) onion_rings
4) justhorny
5) wukong68
6) snakehead
7) Xgenre
8) Soul_Reaper
9) Ah Dac
10) AXL
11) dickrick
12) libertyman
13) GL joe
14) Frankiestine
15) Shit8
16) enek
17) mahalosux
18) Hugo168
19) Timax
20) fb guru
21) Dirk Kuyt
22) Bedek05
23) Breastlover
24) Exciter101
25) Jadoo
26) Cummon
27) Sniperboy
28) niteowl
29) Dominto
30) Beck777
31) Hawksbay
32) KLKOOL
33) skye
34) Hotdick69
35) Blackdevil
36) Bonniesan
37) Xautism
38) walabis
39) qw2op
40) Orgasm69
41) nyquist
42) thereds
43) The Kop
44) jaegar
45) ROCKY MAIVIA
46) Ah Bob
47) Ah gogo
48) libraguy75
49) snakehead
50) owen10
51) jimmyccc
52) mig3
53) EricssonMan
54) jerrystockton
55) blackdevil
56) adamking80
57) Mugenchicken
58) qbdp
59) rahl
60) s7evin
61) KingEros
62) coolfire69
63) Tua Tao

I dun like to walk alone

I tink no.6 & no.49 repeated.
Old 03-11-2006, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
rocket_man77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1) BigBoy123
2) naemlo
3) onion_rings
4) justhorny
5) wukong68
6) snakehead
7) Xgenre
8) Soul_Reaper
9) Ah Dac
10) AXL
11) dickrick
12) libertyman
13) GL joe
14) Frankiestine
15) Shit8
16) enek
17) mahalosux
18) Hugo168
19) Timax
20) fb guru
21) Dirk Kuyt
22) Bedek05
23) Breastlover
24) Exciter101
25) Jadoo
26) Cummon
27) Sniperboy
28) niteowl
29) Dominto
30) Beck777
31) Hawksbay
32) KLKOOL
33) skye
34) Hotdick69
35) Blackdevil
36) Bonniesan
37) Xautism
38) walabis
39) qw2op
40) Orgasm69
41) nyquist
42) thereds
43) The Kop
44) jaegar
45) ROCKY MAIVIA
46) Ah Bob
47) Ah gogo
48) libraguy75
49) rocket_man77
50) owen10
51) jimmyccc
52) mig3
53) EricssonMan
54) jerrystockton
55) blackdevil
56) adamking80
57) Mugenchicken
58) qbdp
59) rahl
60) s7evin
61) KingEros
62) coolfire69
63) Tua Tao

Since is repeated let me be 49 then.
Old 03-11-2006, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
At least Rafa is not afraid of admitting of a wrong buy. Josemi was shipped out within a year and so are few others he brought. Houllier hang on them like waiting for a miracle to happen.
Houllier could do nothing but wait ... for willing buyers to pop up or for their contract to run out, whichever came first.
On the other hand, Rafa had the brush of luck ... to run into the situation of a certain Mr Kronkamp who was similarly unsettled at Villareal, due to the similar inability to learn a foreign language. In truth, Kronkamp was equally bullocks as a right-back but he was more sellable with his international credentials (fact that Spain is currently a better footballing team than Holland is never a oint of consideration) ... in short, Rafa has been luckier than Houllier.

Quote:
Paul Le Guen masterminded three more championship wins before Houllier's appointment in 2005. In other words, Houllier already inherited a strong Lyon side.
Yes, Houllier inherited a strong Lyon side ... but ever wondered why Mr Le Guen still had to step aside gracefully after winning a hat-trick of French titles??
Well, Houllier was brought in for European glory ... so while he should not have any excuses not to continue winning French titles with this team, he's really gonna be judged on his Champions League triumphs - which, incidentally, many already consider THE dark horse in this year's campaign.

It's easy to say "he's already inherited a strong side anyways" ... let's put it this way: supposed you rhave been roped in to replace the CEO of a performing NMC after having made a name for yourself in the same industry, do you really think you are gonna have an easy time winning over the same staff who still respect the previous CEO & who still feel a sense of injustice in the way the previous CEO was treated??
You'll never walk alone,
Old 03-11-2006, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 18
sniperboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysniperboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well until Houllier's side Lyon yield results in the CL, I still deem him as a bad manager. But still, I gave him credit of the players he purchases like Hyypia, Riise, Finnan, Smicer and Didi Hamman.

PS: I doubt Lyon will get into semi-final.
Old 04-11-2006, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

IMO bro sniperboy has a point about Rafa still learning and adjusting. One of my few gripes abt him initially was playing a lone striker 3-5-1. Since he sold Baros and brought in Crouch and Nando and then Fowler, he has usually played 4-4-2. Excepting the recent debacle against the scum.

And he has also decided which players fit in and which don't, and shipped out the latter.

I think Rafa has a fixed overall plan and a very unique, non-English way of management. He is not swayed by the press, critics, and even fans and senior plays. But he does learn, admit errors and adjusts. That gives the man more credit, not less.
Old 04-11-2006, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

do u still think andy gray is biased againnst liverpool
Old 04-11-2006, 06:08 AM
Samster

I thought this article was funny, with a tinge of subtle pride too ...

HOW NERVES COST COPPELL A KOP CAREER
Mark Platt 03 November 2006

Reading boss Steve Coppell has revealed how nerves scuppered his boyhood dream of playing for Liverpool.

On the eve of the Royals' first Premiership visit to Anfield, Scouser Coppell admits to being a fanatical young Liverpudlian who dreamt of one day following in the footsteps of his heroes.

He said: "I was a Liverpool fan, I went all the time when they went up out of the old Division Two in 1962. I got beaten up in the boys' pen regularly.

Years later I played for Tranmere on Fridays and all the Liverpool directors used to come down to watch, obviously they weren't impressed!

Ron Yeats was my manager at the time, he knew I was a Liverpool fan and said to me a couple of times they were watching, but I bottled it and played rubbish!

I think I was nervous about Liverpool coming in for me, they were out of this world."

Of course, it was in the Red of arch-rivals Manchester United that he later went on to achieve fame and he added: "United were in the second division at the time but I knew straight away that move was right for me

I played against them [Liverpool] many times with United, and they had the better of it. I remember scoring in front of the Kop once, that was so pleasing, but they hardly cared because they were 3-0 up! The Kop didn't notice my over-the-top celebrations!"
You'll never walk alone,
Old 04-11-2006, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
LSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My take on GH was that he should have quit while the going was good... He never recovered from his health scare ...

His reign led us to the loss of Fowler and Owen... in place of them... mediocre french talent...

Rafa is a genius and works miracles ... he will always have istanbul... but he needs money to consistently challenge MU and Chelsea...
Old 04-11-2006, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tonight, Liverpool vs Reading.

I fully expect 3 points from this one, all due respect to Reading but we really do have the measure of form.

A 3-0 as the scoreline would be nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1