The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-09-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
Wow, heng ah me last minute aeroplane her.
Wah liddat also can arh..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-09-2019, 08:11 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

You really rubbed it in. Cb kia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
Wow, heng ah me last minute aeroplane her.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 02-09-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Thanks for your sharing.

I’ll spend the $20 to fark her brains out.
To be fair, she sports a great bod from her pics and I'll also be tempted to try out a bonking session with her..

Old 02-09-2019, 08:23 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, I meant it in a positive manner.
She is my type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
To be fair, she sports a great bod from her pics and I'll also be tempted to try out a bonking session with her..

easy come, easy go

Old 02-09-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, I meant it in a positive manner.
She is my type.
Well, not surprising, seeing XX also your type..

Go easy on her yar?

Old 02-09-2019, 08:33 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

I’ll go easy on her, I promise.

But I’ll go HARD on her during the deed, and this, I promise too.

Quote:
Well, not surprising, seeing XX also your type..

Go easy on her yar?

easy come, easy go

Old 02-09-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro know sally going back?
Old 02-09-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:

I like you..

Remember to post your FR here hor..

Old 02-09-2019, 08:44 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

I’m straight bro, I LOVE ladies.

FR? I’ll make it a point, and, F in FR stands for fark?

Better to confirm, just like the PSA clarification process got mocked by a senior bro here

Quote:
I like you..

Remember to post your FR here hor..

easy come, easy go

Old 02-09-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Well if she can take how hard I bang. Shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for the points bro.
Old 02-09-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Note to all promoters / agenda / adverisers, come this thread just to put in some honest MR. FR maybe but details skip, still respect TS.

Like we all choose which MRs to take with a pinch of salt and which with a bag, some we agree and some we don't. It's all fine and no double standards here.

Again don't see what the benefits of putting flowery words here, except saying what we feel. At least for me, the MRs here don't make a difference to the ML, life goes on. The good ones stay and the not so good ones go.

My point being let those who want to write honestly write and those who want to do what agenda go on. Fair enough right?
Old 02-09-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mionsh View Post
Tried this 2 ladies which alot bro mention zi yu, angel for quite alot time an keep going back, zi yu as previously she stay very near, is a nice lady cute + playful but honestly most of the time i got no idea whats our conversation about but just like her cuteness, her fren angel is pretty n fierce in a funny way service all tip top and good in thier own way, zi yu bbbj is good n angel have really good gfe.

Recently read some bro posting n went to tired this lady name fei fei
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-feifei/
Was expecting a discount from the pic post but to my surpise no she look sweet n pretty have a ol look service all very good n strong gfe too. Can really chat with u well n is playful too.

Thk would stick with fei fei for the time being as hei mei is too hard to book. Haha
Good to see my fellow bros enjoy.

Went for Chun Xia today , nothing to shout about. Disappointed when she told me cannot cim , bbbj for a while, friendly though but not my type.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

How many rotating active ML that at least u visited twice or more are in your list

those that u will definitely RTM but due to limited resources have to prioritize.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Good to see my fellow bros enjoy.

Went for Chun Xia today , nothing to shout about. Disappointed when she told me cannot cim , bbbj for a while, friendly though but not my type.
Chun Xia cannot cim!? But her ad big big states bbbj and cum. Oh my, means it's pure lies. Meaning other ads will contain lies too. Best sms check before going.

Thanks for the info bro. Striking her off my list. Next Ying Tao...hope she does
Old 02-09-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

I called an ML from SLG and she said there's no record of my number so she can't take an appointment with me.

Can any kind bros pls guide me how do I get my phone number into the database? Is it linked to my SBF account?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1