The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 30-04-2021, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post
Was waiting for a taxi and a taxi happens to stop in front of me with another passenger. I looked behind the passenger seat and it was a matured lady with short skirt. Quickly position myself and open the door for her hoping that she will open up her leg when she steps out the taxi.

She was paying the uncle in cash and I am waiting nervously for any upskirt by that mature lady. Than..... she really open up her leg with one of her leg stepping out and the other leg still inside the taxi while she picks up her laptop bag from the other side of the passenger. It was skin coloured panty she was wearing. Keep staring at her panty to see whether is there any stain while she picks up her laptop case. She does not even know that she is revealing her skin coloured panty to me.

Finally, she got out the taxi and thank me for opening the door for her. I think I should thank her instead for making my day happy.
The most thrilling thing for guys abt seeing ladies zaogeng their panties is to know that they do not know that their underwear hv been exposed n seen by others n she goes on with watever she is doing innocently like nothing happened ...but then u already know wat she is wearing underneath but she doesn't know that u know...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 30-04-2021 at 10:48 AM.
Old 30-04-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, in out taxi and cars the easiest to beo.. last time my office has those security guards manning the drop off pick up... became smoking kakis and he always share with us wah this lady wore this, that lady wore that... he see till sian...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post
Was waiting for a taxi and a taxi happens to stop in front of me with another passenger. I looked behind the passenger seat and it was a matured lady with short skirt. Quickly position myself and open the door for her hoping that she will open up her leg when she steps out the taxi.

She was paying the uncle in cash and I am waiting nervously for any upskirt by that mature lady. Than..... she really open up her leg with one of her leg stepping out and the other leg still inside the taxi while she picks up her laptop bag from the other side of the passenger. It was skin coloured panty she was wearing. Keep staring at her panty to see whether is there any stain while she picks up her laptop case. She does not even know that she is revealing her skin coloured panty to me.

Finally, she got out the taxi and thank me for opening the door for her. I think I should thank her instead for making my day happy.
Old 30-04-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
yeah, in out taxi and cars the easiest to beo.. last time my office has those security guards manning the drop off pick up... became smoking kakis and he always share with us wah this lady wore this, that lady wore that... he see till sian...
wow thats a perk for working as a doorman/guard at the office building!
Old 30-04-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
The most thrilling thing for guys abt seeing ladies zaogeng their panties is to know that they do not know that their underwear hv been exposed n seen by others n she goes on with watever she is doing innocently like nothing happened
Reminded me of my younger days when just entering working life and still single, will always go out for lunch with friends during lunch break. I was driving the company executive sedan back then where the backseat has more recline, meaning if you sit at the back, your buttock will be lower than you knees, thus easily creating zaogeng views for the driver if he looked behind and the lady is wearing above knee skirt, especially those tight skirt that OL wears.

So I always fetch the male friend first so he sit in front, then let the ladies sit behind. Whenever they enter or exit the car, I will pretend to look back pretend to say hello or goodbye etc. Always have good views as the car is not tinted meaning ample daylight entering the car, and 100% can view the panty if they are wearing those tight skirt.
Old 30-04-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
2Dots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
wow thats a perk for working as a doorman/guard at the office building!
Don't mind doing that part-time hehe
Old 30-04-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
graniph is a Helpful and Caring Samstergraniph is a Helpful and Caring Samster

remember way back when i was 16/18 and being yp in orchard mrt wanting to go home. i looked down to the platform and a lady maybe late 20s 30s was walking up the stairs in jeans. as her hip swayed the string of her thong/gstring (cant tell) kept showing at the sides. hot as fuck
Old 30-04-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10192 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggbro View Post
Reminded me of my younger days when just entering working life and still single, will always go out for lunch with friends during lunch break. I was driving the company executive sedan back then where the backseat has more recline, meaning if you sit at the back, your buttock will be lower than you knees, thus easily creating zaogeng views for the driver if he looked behind and the lady is wearing above knee skirt, especially those tight skirt that OL wears.
You must thank the designer of this type of executive sedan
Old 01-05-2021, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
ManureDivers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
Every day see different colours and varieties, and different persons, should not be sian. I wouldn't mind to be in his position
Old 01-05-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 4
Swordandshield is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwordandshield is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManureDivers View Post
Every day see different colours and varieties, and different persons, should not be sian. I wouldn't mind to be in his position
Reminds me of some occasions where I manage to peek a few (not fully intentional)
Old 01-05-2021, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Not sure if this counts but here goes.
Went to a ‘club’ recently to have some drinks with my friends.
As i’m not a very talkative or good at xian-ing girls, we were all using our phones.
Suddenly a lady (their staff) sat beside me and place her hand on my lap.
Pretended nothing happen.
Just before 1030pm, they turn on the lights, saw most of the girls there zg. Mostly black panty.
Old 01-05-2021, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Thks bro 178noobnoob for sharing yr zaogeng experience at a KTV...confirms again black is the favourite colour of panties they like to wear out

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 01-05-2021 at 09:01 AM.
Old 01-05-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
Found a new place to beo zaogeng.

Went to Chai Chee Decathlon to buy things.
After claiming the parking, I turn to left whereby there are tables for display.
I placed all my purchase there and try to load it into the decathlon bag.
Over there, u will be able to see opporsite side whereby they have shoes and mirror for ppl to wear and see.
The mirror is actually at an angle so that customer can see if the shoes looks nice on them.
Back to my side, as it is abit far, the angle will allow us to see the bottom of those who are wearing skirt.
I manage to see a girl zaogeng. Seibei song. First time in life, I have to pack and unpack for so long. see until song song....
Enjoy ur beoing.
Happy labour day! Huat ah!
Old 01-05-2021, 01:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
PiChiChi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thks bro 178noobnoob for sharing yr zaogeng experience at a KTV...confirms again black is the favourite colour of panties they like to wear out
Why need to beo at KTV?
I always remove them for the ladies when they sit with us.
Old 01-05-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 4
tealover88888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vivo is one of the hotspots, just pretend to look for shops on the second floor, especially on a crowded day like today LOL
Old 01-05-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefsaltph View Post
Hi, I’m new to this forum. Allow me to share my experience at active sg gym. Sa few years backI was at Sengkang active sg doing my workout. A secondary school couple (~secondary 3/4) came over to the leg press machine and the bf was teaching his gf how to use the machine. For god knows why, the girl didn’t wear any panties and I could see her slightly hairy pussy when she was doing her leg press as she was wearing a super short pair of fbt. She was really chio and seeing her pussy made me hard instantly. I couldn’t focus on my workout and had to fap in the gym toilet. It was a memorable experience for me for sure. Not too sure what her bf was thinking, pretty sure he knew about her zao Geng as he was looking at her form intently . Seeing young girls that are somewhat developed zao Geng became my fetish lmao. Fk I’m fked up.
That gym got many hot milf. Most of them comes to show off their big tits and deep cleavage, haha! Sibei happening. My neighbour also those who gym a lot. Got D cup tits with a fucking hot body. Really cock tease as she likes to send me sexy photos. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1