The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 01-09-2008, 09:41 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
KNS.....you look so much younger and much much handsome than me...so cannot use the Playman name "yet" until maybe 20 years more......You think I enjoyed it.... but no choice as time have gone by me.....when I am so used to get free meals nowadays pay also sometimes people don't want
grand sifu, teach me a few trick to get free meal le. Want to fully utilize my young time. Else like what you said, pay sometime also people don't want when getting old. Tiu. I still have the most 2 3 years to Cheong as youngman before my tummy get bigger and hair drop lesser. Pity me la.
Old 01-09-2008, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Morchit is near jatuchak.. its is the bus terminal that goes to the eastern and northern part of thailand... u wait for me to come back on the 5th i bring u there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
Good morning brudder CeiResident,

My ticket already buy. Go to Chiangmai meet my boos there.

I scared airport close like I see in newspaper. If airport close, means I can take bus? I think train cannot because newspaper say train no service because got strike.

So I just tell taxi go morchit already can, right? By the way brudder, what is morchit?

Thank you so much brudder.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
as for me is to relax and a break-away, as I have cheong due to work has taken me to many places especially in South East Asia for the past 12 years
Hmm....really envy u lah bro. Work cum R&R...killing two birds with one stone, I must say. Be it Bkok or Jkt, I know who to ask for guidance...very very near future.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:29 PM
Samster

Hi old mate how is life going. gotten over it??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Hmm....really envy u lah bro. Work cum R&R...killing two birds with one stone, I must say. Be it Bkok or Jkt, I know who to ask for guidance...very very near future.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeiResident View Post
Hi old mate how is life going. gotten over it??
Hmm...u see me here, surfing SBF...and with my sig...wat do u tink?
Old 01-09-2008, 11:05 PM
Samster

Wait for me to be back ok. Its been more than a year i am still the same,, u would take a long time no worries life goes on, we are in the same boat... keke

Quote:
Hmm...u see me here, surfing SBF...and with my sig...wat do u tink?
Old 01-09-2008, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
sifu, 9d8n. Wow your are power. Really hope can join you next time in 2009 and learn a few tricks from you. Keke
Prince holy, don't call me sifu leh. i very paiseh wan, u got so many master, sifu, grand sifu....... i must learn from u. see u in 2009,
Old 02-09-2008, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Prince holy, don't call me sifu leh. i very paiseh wan, u got so many master, sifu, grand sifu....... i must learn from u. see u in 2009,

U all my sifu la... sifu level until greatgreatgreatgrandsifu level.

Please teach something so that I dont have to endure any pakgor nite again..

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 02-09-2008, 12:55 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
U all my sifu la... sifu level until greatgreatgreatgrandsifu level.

Please teach something so that I dont have to endure any pakgor nite again..
tiu.... you are super laoeng la.... act pig eat tiger... you also need sifu meh??? keke
Old 02-09-2008, 12:56 AM
Samster

wow all the grandmasters of Bkk cheonging scenes are back. Me and uncle yong feel so ashamed sia keke..
Old 02-09-2008, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeiResident View Post
wow all the grandmasters of Bkk cheonging scenes are back. Me and uncle yong feel so ashamed sia keke..
Dun worry u have a newbie like me.
Old 02-09-2008, 03:16 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
My sifu...please don't make me paiseh..lah.....I am also a newbie as life never stop learning and exploring even you stopped for a year, things have change a lot already.

I use to "visit" farm houses in Bangkok 10 years ago...but no longer heard of them anymore in Bangkok....guidance..dare not give but share with you my experience and places of excitement...yes...my pleasure, taiko..anytime!
Old 02-09-2008, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 17
angkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to beholdangkim is a splendid one to behold

Guys is it safe to go bangkok now? Riot everywhere and my flight is at 6pm today. Should I cancel?
Old 02-09-2008, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Thing is bad in Thailand. Those bo liao ppl again make a big hoo haa in BKK.

Thailand declares state of emergency in Bangkok.
Old 02-09-2008, 04:53 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Thing is bad in Thailand. Those bo liao ppl again make a big hoo haa in BKK.

Thailand declares state of emergency in Bangkok.
Really..when...shit man....either it is very bad for us to go or it is better in a cheongster point of view....less man more share....hahahahah!

Buyer,s market...when the demand dropped....hahahahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1