The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
My big name was not on the Evil Clones.....you are very afraid of me..haha!! this time don't bring more than $200, when visiting batam...I would pick the $200 from you...remember, don't be conned what you can't afford...you still have to eat when you go back, don't you? Stupid!!
Just like SEAJPukGai, another celebrity stalker SBF style!
Trying to make meaning to their otherwise blanko existence by stalking; except in the case of SBF, with the worse motive of gaining relevance and a foothold in the otherwise already too crowded den of thieves/stealth agents.

Attacking well-meaning posters, mass zapping, using clones to buttress each other and now..... even stalking a Mod – Ridiculous!

Gotta laugh at the internecine battles between these crooks that have erupted on so many threads – joined in by the mentally unbalanced crazies! A real pity though that in the process, they have driven away all the great informative posts by genuine Samsters who just want to contribute.

You want to stalk, battle, write imbecilic irrelevant remarks etc. – do so on here instead of messing up so many threads!!
Bring it on Plonkers!
IDIOTS!

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 05-04-2015 at 12:04 PM.
Old 05-04-2015, 11:49 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwee9999 View Post
Bro
dont think MC quoted 20USD...In fact..i think ....just my humble opinion.
Yes…..and no!
IMHO what’s happening is celebrity stalking SBF style!
Trying to make meaning to otherwise blanko existences by stalking; except in the case of SBF, with the worse motive of gaining relevance and a foothold in the otherwise already too crowded den of thieves/stealth agents.

Attacking well-meaning posters, mass zapping, using clones to buttress each other and now..... even stalking a Mod – Ridiculous!

Soooo many internecine battles between these crooks that have erupted on so many threads – joined in by the mentally unbalanced crazies! A real pity though that in the process, they have driven away all the great informative posts by genuine Samsters who just want to contribute.

You want to stalk, battle, write imbecilic irrelevant remarks etc. – do so on the Battle zone thread and stop messing up so many great threads!
IDIOTS!
http://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...9#post12855379
SEAJ
Old 05-04-2015, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
this stealth agent forgot to add this pm...this is how they try to mislead innocent newbies to rip you of your money...

anyway...I will just delete posts that are infringing and offensive...dun need to show any mercy to these stealth agents....6k for a fuck...haha...I will definitely will not pay...

Note - I posts here to share...hope all newbies dun fall into these traps...pls nego with whoever you dealing...go to the proven source...
Yes... These stealth agents will silence all their exposers who are deem threat to their stealth business... They also talk among themselves to create interest in their stealth business... Divert and play down other girls and outlets to theirs so newbies don't be misled by these society scums... 6k for a girl...? The girl probably take 3k and 3k commission goes to him... Big sharks...
Old 05-04-2015, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
Yes... These stealth agents will silence all their exposers who are deem threat ...:
Yes! All that plus MORE!

I've detailed most of their crooked ways (for sure not all, as they've got so many tricks up their sleeves!) in a separate thread. You can help by bumping the thread up once a while so that more Samsters can be aware of their hidden nefarious agenda.
http://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=508851

Thanks!
SEAJ
Old 05-04-2015, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwee9999 View Post
As for your posts..it seems a bit more blatant with prices and asking people if they are interested?? 6k baht LT.
I dont judge and in no position to....but u seem more open in promoting these 6k girls and this is shown by vbkk post where he thanked u for the recommendations.
sure..u can saying u just introduced...not an agent...but sure looks that way...no?
He thinks his dua kang buddy owns this forum... Show no regards to forum rules and moderator by openly advertising his services freely... and even has the guts to rebuke when accuse of indirect advertising... Advertisement fees he already save... Still want to take 50% commission and free fks from his girls...
Old 05-04-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

yes...we should zapped all these stealth agents...

I encouraged seniors to help eradicate pests by zapping them...

http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...ostcount=24834
http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...ostcount=24826

both vbkk and sapsinmike are clones (created by same person) talking to each other and trying to fool and con newbies thinking that their introduction of gals are worth 6k Thai baht...also telling newbies can spend 6-10k at G-Clubs...but luckily bro n**** helped to rebut and told them simply too expensive and not worth it...

both trying to con a picture that many sinkees earning 2-3K can afford to chiong BKK and G-Club spending all their hard earned $$$ in just 4D3N trip...and going back to work hard...repeat the whole process...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-04-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes...we should zapped all these stealth agents......both vbkk and sapsinmike are clones (created by same person) talking to each other and...both trying to con a picture that many sinkees ....repeat the whole process...
Soooo many tricks up their sleeves!

Creating their own dialogue (arguments even), suckering the unsuspecting (especially the forum crazies and cyber-hooligans) to get involved, putting up tantalizing but incomplete FR's, plaintive postings by supposed newbies asking for info/company/hand-holding so that well meaning Samsters will offer...and get suckered into their den of thievin', attaching themselves OR attacking others to gain credence, upping points between themselves to supposedly get instant "respect" (how stupid!) and ALWAYS creating new/reviving old clones, personae, nicks just to throw off the scent whilst creating havoc on so many threads.

Don't know what else they use - just to con others here; pretty sure they've got lots more tricks! But I gotta wonder, that instead of exerting all this effort, why can't they turn legit? Declare themselves fully, advertise (and pay fees) openly like I see advertisers on here doing and prospering? Must be they really make a lot as they really know how to trick their victims and squeeze every last drop from them.

Sad that there are so many crooks who specifically take advantage of their fellow Singaporean's great, easy-going and trusting nature. A real blot on Singapore's otherwise great repute as a fair, law abiding land where honest labor is not only looked-up to, but a given.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 05-04-2015 at 03:19 PM.
Old 05-04-2015, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Special Sunday opening of the International Point Exchange

Don't zap me ah.
Old 05-04-2015, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Sad that there are so many crooks who specifically take advantage of their fellow Singaporean's great, easy-going and trusting nature. A real blot on Singapore's otherwise great repute as a fair, law abiding land where honest labor is not only looked-up to, but a given.
possible reasons this idiot is on the run...either from the law or creditors...so desperate resort to all kinds of bad karma business...remember he does his visa run in Laos, Cambodia, etc...then return BKK to do his monkey business...this idiot will never follow rules...

SK will never be his place because cheap means cannot con more money...scammers usually need to balloon the bill so that they get fatter commissions...reason why jim***** and Tre****** cannot click with scammers...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-04-2015, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapsinmike View Post
No...I just took MC for an example... Thats all... If he can... why I can't? This is double standard.... Don't you think so...?
Yup... Those bargirls asking the same price which I posted before... This is standard price for such girl in BKK...
Why don't you just STFU?!

You and your latest reincarnation, alongside your clones and co-conspirators are really getting too ridiculous.

You want to battle, bring it to the Battle zone instead of causing havoc here.
You want to do business, why can't you just turn legit like many others on here do and are prospering, instead of always just trying to con others?

What excuses do you have for your thievin'?

SEAJ
Old 05-04-2015, 01:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
No...I just took MC for an example... Thats all... If he can... why I can't? This is double standard.... Don't you think so...?

My english is half pass six... Pls correct me if I'm wrong about this... He asking 20 usd in exchange for hand holding... Isn't this advertising?

Yup... Those bargirls asking the same price which I posted before... This is standard price for such girl in BKK... Anyway thanks for your post.....
yes your english SUX...what imsaying is that NO WAY would i be interested in holding someones hand for 20usd, which is what some guy offered to ME, im saying its a bad business proposition to spend time and effort to hold someones hand for 20usd when the other guy gets 50usd in savings in return...not factoring it would take 2hrs of my time to hold his hand!!!!//if ur english is crap maybe u should clarify the menaing BEFORE u jump to conclusions
Old 05-04-2015, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
Sapsinmike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
The girl probably take 3k and 3k commission goes to him...
If you can get 3K THB for LT on girls that I had posted earlier on... Pls share the location.... Even SK don't have such pricing....
Old 05-04-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
Sapsinmike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm not engaging a war.... I'm just want some clarification... Thats all...
I admit my english is sucks... Thanks MC for correcting me... Lastly can someone explain this.... H88 seems not answering my question....

Quote:
see...this is what mod dun like talking openly making deals...there are ways and means for deals to made privately...
Perhaps SEAJ? can answer this on H88 behalf...? Thanks
Old 05-04-2015, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm not engaging a war.... I'm just want some clarification...
Then bring it on in the battle zone thread and not here!
Your English is not so bad that you can't understand this!
And BOTH your nicks feigning lack of English comprehension when your past postings clearly shows that you write English better than MC, me and many others here?
Give me a break!
http://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...493723&page=39
SEAJ

Ps. HH88 - you may want to delete this; or better still, just move all this crap to the battle zone!

Last edited by SEAJ; 05-04-2015 at 02:03 PM.
Old 05-04-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
If you can get 3K THB for LT on girls that I had posted earlier on... Pls share the location.... Even SK don't have such pricing....
to be honest your pics look like pics stolen from girls fb..maybe u require a deposit then u run away...the is no importance to teh breakdown of the commission if ist 4/2 or 3/3 or 5/1

i think what it comes down to is this IF you are using sbf to advertise and conduct business then u should be paying advertising fees,
if you are using "false" friendship to scam guys make money then u will be labeled as a stealth agent, now
if u happen to have a good "fishing hole" and someone wants to have access to that hole, then its up to u and the 3rd party to decide what would be "fair and reasonable" to get that help conducted via PM...for me if they already friends then i will help as much as i can...for complete strangers im not gonna get out of bed for offer of a "beer", or a free "fuck"...this is abt quid pro quo...not even abt money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1