The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Re: L8h45

Saw this newcomer G93. Looks fair and cute. Not my cup of tea but will try her next time if G1 is busy.

I tried G70 because she looks slutty with the minah skin that I like. Body is also slim. But attitude is bad, no smile at all. No Kissing. But gives quite good suction BBBJ. She loves painting, auto buah her pussy against my face. Her pussy is no smell, trimmed and nicely shaped. Likes slurping her auto juice releases and hearing her moan.

G70 is for the PAINTERS out there! Hahaha
Old 13-09-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3933 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

G70 fail to impress me. Decent bbbj.
Smoker n some tattoos here n there.
Aloof attitude probably due to Branding me as regular cust of her fren.

Tried to kc b4 I left by giving kiss on my cheek. Too late by then.
Old 13-09-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
G70 fail to impress me. Decent bbbj.
Smoker n some tattoos here n there.
Aloof attitude probably due to Branding me as regular cust of her fren.

Tried to kc b4 I left by giving kiss on my cheek. Too late by then.
eh i recall u ever said u didn't like smoker?

her fren is also smoker wor .
Old 13-09-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3933 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
eh i recall u ever said u didn't like smoker?

her fren is also smoker wor .
Some smokers don't have smoker smell. Some very strong smell.
Former 66a g8 belle is an example of strong smoker smell.
Old 13-09-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!
Thumbs down Re: L8h45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Saw this newcomer G93. Looks fair and cute. Not my cup of tea but will try her next time if G1 is busy.

I tried G70 because she looks slutty with the minah skin that I like. Body is also slim. But attitude is bad, no smile at all. No Kissing. But gives quite good suction BBBJ. She loves painting, auto buah her pussy against my face. Her pussy is no smell, trimmed and nicely shaped. Likes slurping her auto juice releases and hearing her moan.

G70 is for the PAINTERS out there! Hahaha
Yea she looks slutty, but damn bloody lazy and attitude getting from bad to worse. Went for her when she was still new go in room sop shower and action. Now go in room she will complain tired la headache la then fucking waste time on lying down on the bed. That's like 5-10 mins gone already even before shower. Want to niam her also cannot later she dulan then bad service. Agreed that her face when pumping her is quite turn on, but that's the only point good about her. Try her once or twice enough already. Then change other girl she still dare to give black face. Joke.
Old 13-09-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
Yea she looks slutty, but damn bloody lazy and attitude getting from bad to worse. Went for her when she was still new go in room sop shower and action. Now go in room she will complain tired la headache la then fucking waste time on lying down on the bed. That's like 5-10 mins gone already even before shower. Want to niam her also cannot later she dulan then bad service. Agreed that her face when pumping her is quite turn on, but that's the only point good about her. Try her once or twice enough already. Then change other girl she still dare to give black face. Joke.
then jâo chóo b.ning better skip
Old 13-09-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9676 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Try her once or twice enough already. Then change other girl she still dare to give black face. Joke.
She probably told her friends you are her property. Lol
Old 13-09-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
She probably told her friends you are her property. Lol
I'm not sure if she did that. But she give me black face la.
If she wants her customers to return to her but she should wake up and do something about her attitude loh. I also have her afew chances. But still same so change girl
Old 13-09-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can try la. But just once. And must gauge her mood from sofa. Afew times o kena she just quarrelled with her bf or parents then knn bad mood. So I suay loh
Old 13-09-2017, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
wah ever since 1838 11 went home, you kena so many bad fucks ?
Old 13-09-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

You will only choose G70 if you get turn on by being a loser. Meaning she disallow you to kiss her, she shows you the bad attitude but you still have to lick her pussy to make her enjoy. Then she treats you roughly by grinding her pussy against your face as she sits on you. Only if you like such kinky shit then you choose G70.

I have slight fetish for this so I end up still enjoying a little, though once is enough. Haha.
Old 13-09-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
waoo .. dun say me until like this aeh
Quote:
Can try la. But just once. And must gauge her mood from sofa.
nonid to try oreadi .. she gimme the bo hew bo lan look.
i better siam
Old 13-09-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
You will only choose G70 if you get turn on by being a loser. Meaning she disallow you to kiss her, she shows you the bad attitude but you still have to lick her pussy to make her enjoy. Then she treats you roughly by grinding her pussy against your face as she sits on you. Only if you like such kinky shit then you choose G70.

I have slight fetish for this so I end up still enjoying a little, though once is enough. Haha.
LOL. Wtf? Damn funny. Don't need to be loser la. She does give a good bbj la. But the rest... yea cui
Old 14-09-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 23
SexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to all

Hi,

Any bro tried the new G45? How her service?

Thank you

Thanks
SexMan
Old 18-09-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
pondybaba is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: L8h45

Yesterday went for my favourite g1 but she was busy and one more customer was already waiting. Bro okt suggested to try other girls like 45 and 88, was doubtful if will get good service like g1.

But picked up g 88 , service not bad

Attitude: very good 8/10
Shower 8/10 full dedication
Bbbj : 8/10 good suction with balls licking was offering cbj but I requested for bbbj
Cat bath : 8/10 licked nipples chest neck etc
Fj : 8/10 tight pussy initially did missionary then asked her to do cowgirl finally cummed with full force
Massage: 8/10
Rtf : yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1