The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 01-10-2013, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenjusen View Post
I heard that is excluding room charges?
Yes , I believe she stays at a friends home so does not have a hotel room herself . I have never sessioned with her myself but understand she is very good .
Old 02-10-2013, 06:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
I heard that is excluding room charges?
I remember last time Synee visited I read some complaints about hotel charges so I sent email to her and her reply is below in bold , I hope you can understand her position . I know it is in Thai/English but I think better said in her words and not mine :

tell them this time i not charge for hotel last time some hotel not allow people not guest come in my room if they want to play must pay for room or rent another hotel and i must pay 120sg for hotel if have customer 1person i get 200sg i have 80sg what you thing? sure i charge but just 50sg. what you thing? if i have 3 customer per day i get 600 i can pay for hotel not charge but they dint understand just 50=1000 expensive or not? i come here i pay ticket pay hotel nobody help me i use credit card cause no money and 200sg same rate i get in bkk they not pay for ticket flight to babgkok for play with me i come to them i lose but they dont under stand can you explain for me? thank you
Old 02-10-2013, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
Krenjusen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrenjusen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually there are transit hotels which cost less than 120 sgd and maybe she needs to stay at some boutique hotels which are not that stringent on having visitors. (Not naming any here) Not saying she is wrong but just to help her cut costs and earn more per session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
I remember last time Synee visited I read some complaints about hotel charges so I sent email to her and her reply is below in bold , I hope you can understand her position . I know it is in Thai/English but I think better said in her words and not mine :

tell them this time i not charge for hotel last time some hotel not allow people not guest come in my room if they want to play must pay for room or rent another hotel and i must pay 120sg for hotel if have customer 1person i get 200sg i have 80sg what you thing? sure i charge but just 50sg. what you thing? if i have 3 customer per day i get 600 i can pay for hotel not charge but they dint understand just 50=1000 expensive or not? i come here i pay ticket pay hotel nobody help me i use credit card cause no money and 200sg same rate i get in bkk they not pay for ticket flight to babgkok for play with me i come to them i lose but they dont under stand can you explain for me? thank you
Old 02-10-2013, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Actually there are transit hotels which cost less than 120 sgd and maybe she needs to stay at some boutique hotels which are not that stringent on having visitors. (Not naming any here) Not saying she is wrong but just to help her cut costs and earn more per session.
I agree with your comment but if you travel to a foreign country do you want to stay in a seedy hotel to save costs ? Having got to know some of these girls I feel for them , they do not make a huge amount of money and sometimes not one customer in a month .Some of them are lucky and have European boyfriends but a lot struggle to make a decent living and drop out , so lets be thankful for the ones that persevere and give us a good experience at a reasonable cost .
Old 02-10-2013, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4013 / Power: 16
fdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
Something about pro-dommes in China…

Unlike the PRC FL-turned-dommes in Singapore, pro-dommes in China are pretty much like other parts of the world – no sex and in some cases even insisting on being fully-clothed for sessions. However, I have had dommes in Shanghai and Beijing who have gotten horny while in a session and they end up allowing me the privilege of serving them sexually….
bro what you mean by "serving them sexually" ? you fuck them in the end or they just allow you orally lick their pussy / body part?
Old 02-10-2013, 01:06 PM
Samster

fdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post
I had a session with a Chinese domme here in SG, I didn't think she was that attractive, but I think I had taken the initiative I could have popped my load in her.

I have had a few sessions with a Filipino mistress here in SG. She is just one horny & happy individual.
I have had sex with her.

B 'n' Y
bro share your FR lai
Old 02-10-2013, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
apantyhoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
she is my recent mistress bro. she is prc. I trained her to become cock slapping with both hand and feet, feet gagged mistress. one of the amazingly good in slapping.
bro can pm me her ctc? great thx
Old 02-10-2013, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
sgdiscreethunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had the privilege to serve a pro domme in Shanghai before.
By the way, that occurred last year.

It was fully professional - right from the start at her place. I must say that during the session, I was horny (as per most slave sessions). What turned me even more was that she was in a dominant position - pleasuring herself. Besides other usual BDSM stuff, the closest I managed was to carry out a pussy worship.

As a slave, I do not expect sexual services. However, that was seriously one session in which I wished she could grant me an exception. But that did not happen.

Indeed, you must have been privileged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
Something about pro-dommes in China…

Unlike the PRC FL-turned-dommes in Singapore, pro-dommes in China are pretty much like other parts of the world – no sex and in some cases even insisting on being fully-clothed for sessions. However, I have had dommes in Shanghai and Beijing who have gotten horny while in a session and they end up allowing me the privilege of serving them sexually….

Just wondering if any bros who engage pro-dommes in China have had similar experiences? Perhaps it’s something unique to China dommes, being more willing to bend the no-sex rule if they feel like it.

Please do not ask me to reveal who the dommes are, for their privacy’s sake. At least one has indicated regret at ‘part 2’, so I do not wish for anyone to harass them… thank you.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:59 PM
Samster

Krenjusen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrenjusen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
I agree with your comment but if you travel to a foreign country do you want to stay in a seedy hotel to save costs ? Having got to know some of these girls I feel for them , they do not make a huge amount of money and sometimes not one customer in a month .Some of them are lucky and have European boyfriends but a lot struggle to make a decent living and drop out , so lets be thankful for the ones that persevere and give us a good experience at a reasonable cost .
Read my comment carefully. I'm not asking her to stay at seedy hotels.
Old 04-10-2013, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Having had sessions in Japan, I think it would be highly unlikely for a Japanese domme to have sex with a client. They are very professional in how they conduct themselves.
Agreed, highly unlikely with the Japanese dommes. Maybe only if you're a celeb that the domme is a huge fan of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdomme View Post
bro what you mean by "serving them sexually" ? you fuck them in the end or they just allow you orally lick their pussy / body part?
As in homerun, have sex, bonk, fuck - whatever you wanna call it. Otherwise I'd just have said body worship, which isn't really anything to write home about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgdiscreethunk View Post
As a slave, I do not expect sexual services. However, that was seriously one session in which I wished she could grant me an exception. But that did not happen. .
I never expect it as well, so both occasions were really a bonus and I was really surprised. I ain't no hunk and have the standard beer gut... guess I was lucky to have caught both in the mood.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Newbies who is asking for mistress contact pls do registere in collar me and start looking for mistress. there are a lot of Mistresses such as miss luna, scarlet, mistress keiko, and etc. if you are just number collector forget abt it.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdomme View Post
bro share your FR lai
These are mistresses which were located on collarme.com. The Filipino mistress you will find on collarme.com. She travels around the region regularly.

As for the Chinese mistress, I know longer can see her on collarme.com. She did have a name that sounds like a red coloured flower
Old 05-10-2013, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
These are mistresses which were located on collarme.com. The Filipino mistress you will find on collarme.com. She travels around the region regularly.

As for the Chinese mistress, I know longer can see her on collarme.com. She did have a name that sounds like a red coloured flower
Ms po**y?
Old 05-10-2013, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:

bro thanks, up you my humble 5 pts and have a nice weekend.

I have contacted the Filipino mistress but she didn't reply me last time, maybe no luck, will try to send her msg again

Bro seems they all like you, you must be very yangdo and handsome hehe
Old 07-10-2013, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ms po**y?
Hi Bro Krenjusen,

Let's put it this way....her name is not Rose!!!!

Hahaha!

B 'n' Y
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1