The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-04-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
can’t find a thread for bad bonks so i’ll stick one here.

Just left a session fuming, this is as bad a fuck as i got even during pre-COVID days. In my rage, i had initially wanted to name the OKT and the girl but after much thought, i do not want to commit another sin by smashing their ‘rice-bowl’.

But i’ll gotta stick it somewhere to express my fucking angst.
I feel you Bro, just had a bad bonk session last Saturday.

First time met a FL made my lil bro turn soft and don’t wish to stand.

After bbbj then throw the condom next to me let me cap on myself and just lying there wait to be fucked, that was a huge turn off..

Please do not ask for names, I don’t want to spoil people rice bowl too, feedback to the stable already.
Old 18-04-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
fateshin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

June from CLUB FRIDAY

Pretty girl with great figure. Passionate lover. Highly recommended! Special thanks to OKT fast arrangement
Old 18-04-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 5
Kicks1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Fon

Booking procedures with OKT had a little bit of hiccup but OKT was very patient and understanding.

First impression of Fon:
Looks: 7/10 I would say 60% like the photos, there are filters used but I would still say that she is very pretty and cute won't reject.
Body: 8/10 She say she fat but I say she has all the right curves in the right places, more cushion for the pushing if you know what I mean
Boob: 9/10 man-made but well done, still soft
BBBJ: 10/10 many pattern all come out sia, almost made me blow my nut
FJ: 15/10 even though I took damm long to finish, she did not complain and she was very passionate during the deed. and she does this thing with her pussy only experienced it like 5 times in my life, it was mind blowing
GFE: 10/10 Speaks some english but she is still very adorable
RTF: Definitely!

Not exactly wat you expect to see but she is worth the trip down to see her.
Old 18-04-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 5
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post

After bbbj then throw the condom next to me let me cap on myself and just lying there wait to be fucked, that was a huge turn off..

Please do not ask for names, I don’t want to spoil people rice bowl too, feedback to the stable already.
Hope this dome isn't going to turn into another dome 2...tbh standard has gone down... Tried 3 so far, one good, one bad and one standard..

Last edited by peeboy75; 18-04-2022 at 01:39 PM. Reason: ..
Old 18-04-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 14
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKongPower View Post
Thank you KingKong!
Old 18-04-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HornyYouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

While i understand your reasoning for being thoughtful of their rice bowl, i would think that the whole purpose of this thread is to share the full experience of the girl/stable with fellow bros so that we can avoid the bad ones. By "breaking" their rice bowl, in fact will benefit us cheongsters more since the stables will up their effort to select better girls next time. Hence better to call them out directly rather than another bro falling into the same trap. Just my two cents.
Old 18-04-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Very bad service. Money wasted.
Old 18-04-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Hope this dome isn't going to turn into another dome 2...tbh standard has gone down... Tried 3 so far, one good, one bad and one standard..
not promoting for any okt, but can try sex Amazon, so far I tried 3 girls from them, all are good and won’t shortchange u in terms of service
Old 18-04-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
randywest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Dion of Amazon

Dion stand about 155 cm and she has quite fair skin and her face is very pretty and smooth skin

She really reminds me of the ang pai Jay

Her body is very much like Jay and her face have the resembles though she is more direct and will need to get be more fren fren then she will open up. The when she start become fren fren she giggle and buey tahan sia really look like jay

Or maybe is me not humsum enuff for her to auto songkran.

Shes very good at massage as she is actually a pro that will work in overseas as massauer.

Though she do not know juagen

As for thos trade shes new so she need bit of guardiance

Overall shes worth the buck for her body face and attitude to please.

Shes also a part time lecturer on workplace safety. However when she want to start giving lecture I ask her teacher canI go toilet.
Old 18-04-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
fjklark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Made an appointment with Lola from A1 yesterday

Reviews provided by other bros are as mentioned

Bro was really helpful and responsive to arrange the session

Appearance: Same with the pictures provided

Service: Lola’s service was beyond the roof! Figure, boobs were all on point. I’m already missing fondling those 2 great melons of her’s. Pussy was tight and wet, together with the moaning, simply shioks

Will definitely rtf! Need to sign up to be vvvip member
Old 18-04-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 20
vertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to beholdvertical_limit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
can’t find a thread for bad bonks so i’ll stick one here.

Just left a session fuming, this is as bad a fuck as i got even during pre-COVID days. In my rage, i had initially wanted to name the OKT and the girl but after much thought, i do not want to commit another sin by smashing their ‘rice-bowl’.

But i’ll gotta stick it somewhere to express my fucking angst.

The girl was a highly touted ‘petite with large boobs, complete with high service levels of CIM, GFE, BBBJ blah blah blah’

Fucking bullshit. Black face, this cannot that cannot. Roll eyes at me somemore. She made me feel like a 癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉. (pardon non-chinese bros, do google-translate urself pls)

Doesn’t look like the picts at all! Only correct part is yeah she’s super petite with man-made boobs. Hell, the real size C is smaller than stated.

Ok all that can be forgiven. Like an impatient mother, ask me to ‘go wash’. I went wash myself.

Come out, again give me the weird eye like ‘Yeah so what do u want now?’

Ok never mind, i’m seasoned so it’s fine i know the procedures. Lie on bed and she come near me attempting to lick my nipples and i smelled a horrible stench from her hair!! Oh wtf.

can’t take it, so i gestured for her to go down on me. Yeah all the stories about her fantastic BBBJs right? Fucking bull again, she took 2 mins and ask me ‘ok?’ and wanted to put on the caps. Ok whatever i just want to get it over and done with.

Fuck her, she say pain. Doggy, she say too deep. Omg, i’m an average dick-sized fella already, what more can i do??

Finally had to force myself to shoot. Well good part is she’s really young and small so the ass is a saver.

Shoot. Quickly pull out, went shower and can’t wait to zao. She forced an awkward smile at me, i looked at her and just shake my head. Look, i know times are hard and nobody wants to be a whore willingly, but at the very least watch the hygiene and smell for this kind of price yah?

i wish her all the best. Earn enough this trip and pls don’t come back to this trade anymore. There’s a certain level of code of conduct to follow in this sleazy world, please don’t take us SG men with needs as carrot heads.

Please also do not PM me asking who is the OKT or girl, i will never break someone’s bowl.

There, my rant is over.
Tis simi dun want to spoil ppl rice bowl is really an understatement. Thanks for been so big hearted instead of name and shame the FL in question
Old 18-04-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
fjklark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Made an appointment with Lola from A1 yesterday

Reviews provided by other bros are as mentioned

Bro was really helpful and responsive to arrange the session

Appearance: Same with the pictures provided

Service: Lola’s service was beyond the roof! Figure, boobs were all on point. I’m already missing fondling those 2 great melons of her’s. Pussy was tight and wet, together with the moaning, simply shioks

Will definitely rtf! Need to sign up to be vvvip member
Old 18-04-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 6
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post

Dion

Looks 8.5/10 looks quite chio
Body 9/10 slim fit nice clean pussy
Boobs 8/10 enhance
Bbbj 9/10 good very hard working and lots of flicks
Cim 6.5/10 not a soul sucker cim pulls out

Rtf will try other gems

Dion is a pleasant playful girl reminds me of natty in terms of looks and does a decent bbbj

Support Loadedgun FR for Dion

Dion is very friendly and chatty and her English is pretty decent. Mid-Late 20s generally like her photo posted and eager to please. Didn't get ravaged like Heidi upon the door opening but a more gentle approach akin to a Japanese girl... perhaps demure is a good word to use. Regardless once clothes were off the romping went full on. If you're looking for PSE, then Dion is not for you. If you are looking to be pampered, Dion is your girl! She was gentle in handling my member and placing it in her moist mouth. It was sensual and she maintained eye contact throughout. After a while I got too horny and told her I need to take the lead. Needed to put my hot dog into the bun! Got her on her knees to accept my member in her mouth a little deeper first and she was receptive. Always need to feed them well right? Thereafter it was time to attack her pussy. Fully shaved, it was a glorious sight and it accepted my member with a tight fit! Pumped in many positions, and with a very well positioned mirror in the room, we got to watch ourselves humping away. Kinda felt a little like a JAV session cause of Dion's demure character, so in keeping true to the style I gave her a nice bukkake type cum experience. Sorry to the next bro if you tasted anything salty 😅

rtf for sure due to the different experience.
Old 18-04-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 3
Happyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to behold

FR for Miko:

Looks: 9/10 Miko is a very sweet and lovely looking girl. Just by the innocent smile of her will charm you. Real life and photos look exactly the same.

Body: 9/10 Slim and curvy body that will entice you. Her natural D cup is soft and firm. Slim and skin tone is fair.

GFE: 8/10 Very cheerful and friendly, will tease and joke with you. Even before everything start, she will whisper naughtily into your ears.

BBBJ: 10/10 No joke the moment she grab and insert my cock inside into her mouth, she is very good with her tongue. She love to swirl her tongue around my cock and literally sucking the soul out of your body.

FJ: 9/10 I sat on the edge of her bed and took off my shirt as she undressed. She layer me back, climbed back on top of me and we were kissing.

I grabbed her ass and pushed her up as I slid under her and sat her on my face eating her juicy pussy. She’s moaning and grinding my face, literally face fucking me.

Her moans begin to get louder and more intense and the grinding gets harder as she’s moaning that’s she’s going to cum. She then lets out this big ”UUGGHHHHHH” as she gushed all over my face.

I was that fucking horny that I got up, threw her on her back, pinned both legs back almost behind her head, entered her wet throbbing pussy and just absolutely fucking went mental. I’d never fucked so hard before and each time I pull out, she would cum, gushing loads at a time.

Eventually as I was about to cum she asked me to cum on her boobs. She then rubbed her boos ever so softly and put her finger in her mouth, tasting me.

Overall it was a wonderful moment with Miko.
Old 18-04-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 5
Eroni is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEroni is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEroni is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEroni is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Party (RP)
Visited today, 12.15
Easy location at Clarke Quay and can bypass TT
Very friendly, sweet girl that knows how to blow and fuck.
Initially she was very conscious about her size. I'd say she's a young MILF body, with great fun bags and a nice ass for doggie. Just right.
She's cute, just like her pics and appropriately named.
From energetic doggie against the window, whilst the lunch crowd walked past below, to the nice massage interlude (she's a masseuse back home BTW), to the enthusiastic CIM for 2nd shot.
She really got into it, came a few times and we had fun.
For bros looking for a nice chill girl, that can speak some English and enjoys a good fuck - knock yourselves out!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1