The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2014, 10:49 AM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influx View Post
Thanks Bro! Yah I saw it too! Hahaha! I think is a diamond ring
Haha so r u buying her a diamond ring to replace her lost ring?
Old 03-05-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sorry Bro. Just my 2 cents. I am comparing it with zhen mei and vivi
Ha its ok bro.. no offence from my side i myself also just came back from overseas due to work, and now back to GL scene.. now i often come to W16H06 for the 四大美女。
Old 03-05-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Haha so r u buying her a diamond ring to replace her lost ring?
Wah lau, you guys are WL stalkers... just like me
Old 03-05-2014, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
Influx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loverod View Post

Ha its ok bro.. no offence from my side i myself also just came back from overseas due to work, and now back to GL scene.. now i often come to W16H06 for the 四大美女。
hahaha Alice got a lot of supporter. I kena zap liao hahaha!
Old 03-05-2014, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post

Hahaha! Slyer bro u know Alice not my vege. My diamond ring with someone else : p u know lah
Old 03-05-2014, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hahaha! Slyer bro u know Alice not my vege. My diamond ring with someone else : p u know lah
Wa bro don't spoil mkt give diamond ring lei !
Old 03-05-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Wa bro don't spoil mkt give diamond ring lei !
No lah! Joking one.
Old 03-05-2014, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mr.grey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is this a 150$ house?
Old 03-05-2014, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
vk33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.grey View Post
is this a 150$ house?
Yes bro, it is a $150 house with several nice gals. You could read the various FRs at this thread for lead. Do have fun.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

Talking Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
I have been out of action for a while due to outstation. And when I am back, I think that this house nowadays is more happening that 2831a.

All the AP really "ang"!

Vivi and Zhen Mei is really top notch gem, which qualifies for what I like, AR, BJJ, Painting, French etc. Their bodies are fantastic too! Especially zhen mei.

The only one that I don't really understand is that a lot of people like Alice's body. But I feel that she is a bit of a big boner and figure is out of shape. No offence, but my 2 cents worth.

Will try the rest of the girls soon.
Alice supporters so many! ; P Think my points will be negative soon. Joining many of those in the negative area. Wait for me

Anyway those who want FR from me, do PM me.

Cause this forum has become a place where we do not dare to post FR anymore, kena zap everyday.

That is why I stayed so low for so long and only PM my FR to my friends...

Cheers and enjoy guys!
Old 03-05-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 12
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold

Rong Rong the hot ass girl from Suzhou
WL Name - Rong Rong
Origin - Suzhou, PRC
Age - 25 years
Height - 1.67m
Home Base - 1606

Fellows was horny and looking for a nice pussy and i found it at the house where service starts with a capital S! 1606 rocks!!!!

Looks - 8/10

First look she was tall as me and worst still was wearing high heels. I was confused but her pretty eyes caught my attention and come on my hornyness got the better of me. Hot slender legs with a scorpion tattoo on tha back of her shoulder.55 kg only approximately

Body - 8/10

She has a firm body the kind you can toss around on bed. Her pussy is huge like can fit up to two dicks at a time, you can spend an entire hour licking her pussy and even getting lost in that pussy. FYI bring a torchlight to excavate, she has super sensitive pussy.

Shower - 7/10

She stripped me than stripped her self. Held my hand to the bathroom, scared i get lost. She bathed me and cleaned my ass hole, i was so touched and returned the favour with some addition licks and spanks . Very responsible girl even towelled me down. My wife has to learn from her. haha.

Foreplay - 8/10

Brought me to the bed, she put a towel on the bed! i dunno why they do that unless they don't clean the bedsheets. She lied down signalling for me to take control, i went over and we kissed, where were you my girlfriend. Kissing was never this fun.

Tits - 8/10

75C bust size, saw her bra! lol. Sensitive nipples kind of nice when she moans but never backs away no matter how hard i suck or lick. Guess the pleasure is more than her sensitivity. She likes gentle squeezing of her tits too. Lick Lick, suck, suck, squeeze, squeeze. Done

BJ - 8/10

She brought out the rubber and capped me for some powerful sucking. i could have cum in under 3 minutes at the rate she was sucking me off. Girl needed some coaching to control her tempo and later even licked my nipples during time-out. Horny and some responsive girl maybe need a little brush up to not suck so hard. Or maybe just me.

FJ - 9/10

As always all the general positions were explored , starting with missionary, i had to lift her legs on my shoulder to get good penetration, like to know she is getting it all the way in. Then doggy with light spanking thanks to all the surrounding mirrors, i was caught up with how horny we were. Then cowgirl were she was the boss! and reverse cowgirl were the scorpion tattoo suddenly felt like it was alive!lol.

Climax - 9/10

Caps off and out came the cum juice on her boobs and we bathed each other off!

Service - 9/10 (Overall)

She is super horny and a good fuck, if she really sucked i wont bother. I am not a bot and i dont give a fuck what others think. Follow your gut and you will never be wrong.

When Vitamin M re-energises, she will be on my to-do list. Literally!
Old 03-05-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alice supporters so many! ; P Think my points will be negative soon. Joining many of those in the negative area. Wait for me

Cause this forum has become a place where we do not dare to post FR anymore, kena zap everyday.

Cheers and enjoy guys!
If you are posting in good faith, with the intention to share, losing points should not worry you.

I used to be constantly in the negative when I started sharing regularly some years ago. But that did not stop me from sharing back then, because I truly wanted to help bros here get the best bang for their buck.

Of course, there are some here with very sinister intentions. I would be more concerned about such characters than any random zapping.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
james333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: W16 House # 6t

Quote:

Cheers and enjoy guys!
Bro, I agree with you totally. Some senior bros could be rather unforgiving to the young buds. I was zapped for writing good review on WLs. I was also zapped for giving poor review of other gals. I wrote FRs based on my feeling and experience with no ulterior motive other than sharing. Period.

One bro told me if I write a good review on a senior bro's favourite gal, it could give her the unwanted or uncalled for publicity which could offend that bro. On the other hand, some bros could zap me for writing poor reports for creating bad publicity to their favourite. Well, it is a lose lose game for me. I may be too naive for the forum.

I have stopped writing FRs as I could kena zapped again and deeper into the negative area. I know I could be zapped further for penning this opinion. Nevertheless I wish to thank bros who have encouraged me.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:50 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ur diamond ring with who? Alice hinted to u to buy her diamond ring with that post & pic in wei xin

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Haha no la we r addicted to wei xin
Old 04-05-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

If you are posting in good faith, with the intention to share, losing points should not worry you.

I used to be constantly in the negative when I started sharing regularly some years ago. But that did not stop me from sharing back then, because I truly wanted to help bros here get the best bang for their buck.

Of course, there are some here with very sinister intentions. I would be more concerned about such characters than any random zapping.
Yup Bro true. Anyway those who are receiving my FR thru PM knows I am a sincere person who share...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1