The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 28-12-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19057 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

*deleted repeated post

Last edited by zl1983; 28-12-2017 at 07:44 PM.
Old 28-12-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

It has been some time since I wrote the above.
Just want to continue to record my memories here of all the girls I bonked from Wechat.

8) A 40+ year old MILF who came to the USA to learn about operating a massage parlor.
She was staying in a hotel and I helped bring her to the bank when as she didn't drive. She bought me a checked Ralph Laurent shirt to return the favor.
But the fuck with her is really disappointing.
She doesn't do any foreplay and just stroke me hard, cap me and start fucking even when she is very dry.
It was not enjoyable at all and I deleted her right after my first session with her.

9) Another MILF, 31 with a 3 years old daughter. She lives close to my house.
We chatted for some months and I invited her to come to my house for a coffee.
On the first visit, she brought some fruits along and her daughter.
We drank coffee and chatted and I showed her around the house.
Then I brought some toys out and played with her daughter.
While her daughter was playing, I got very close to her and smelled her hair, then licked her ear-lobe and neck. She said don't, the kid is around.
I stopped a while but later moved behind her and grind her butt.
Then, while seated on the carpet floor with her daughter playing in front of us, I lifted her skirt and caressed her pussy on the outside, then slipped my fingers under her panties.
Oh! She was really very wet and I rubbed her clitoris and she was like melting away, couldn't sit straight.
Then I inserted a finger and rubbed her on the inside and she was moaning uncontrollably. Her daughter was looking at her feeling puzzled.
We did not continue further as the environment was not conducive.
After that, she told me not to do this in the future else she won't be my friend.

The second visit to my house, she brought me home cooked lunch and we ate and chatted.
Again, she had to bring her daughter because she was too young for school and there is no one to take care of her.
We did not do anything during the second visit.

Then, her daughter is attending pre-school and she has about 3 hours of free time during the day and she is also attending English classes.
I sensed the timing is right and suggested she skip class during one of the day and come visit me.
She actually did and it was the first time we were alone without her daughter.
We did not talked about sex before she visited, but I guess we both understood that this is a meet to fuck.
Again, I offered her a coffee and we chatted a bit.
I was thinking how to get her to go up to the bedroom when she said she wanted to look around the house again.
So, I brought her upstairs to look around and while in the bedroom, I hugged her and we kissed and french.
Then I carried her onto the bed and went on to have a session with her.
I did post in another thread that while doing her missionary, she cum and I suddenly felt no sensation on my penis as she was so wet and must have cum hard.
I have to really pump her hard and fast after that so I could cum.
After that, I check the bed sheets and found quite a few wet spots.

We continue to chat for the next months, but she suddenly deleted me from her contact.

10) A 35 year old Teacher who came here to teach Chinese as part of the China-USA cultural exchange program.
The first meet, we just have coffee and chatted in a public library.
Found out that her exchange program is ending in a few months and she will be returning to China.
The second meet, I invited her to coffee at my house and she came.
We chatted over coffee and touched her hair and smell her hair telling her it smells good and if she used perfume?
Then I hugged her which she returned the hug too.
I proceed to lick her ear-lobes and neck and she immediately started to moan.
I knew that I got her, but continued to lick and nibble around her neck and ears to get her really hot.
Then I carried her into the bedroom and onto the bed which gave her no chance to resist.
I proceed with more kissing around the neck and ears. She won't allow me to kiss her lips.
Then unbuckle her bra, rubbed her breast and nipples, nibbled on her nipples and worked my way south.
She was a bit wet when I touched her pussy and I continue to rubbed her G-spot and licked her clitoris.
When she is all naked and wet, I put on the cap and finished her off in missionary position.

When she was all done and showered, she came out of the bedroom and was really shy, covering her face.
She said how did we move so fast from just chat friends to having sex?
She didn't expect this at all because we did not talk about sex or intimate stuff at all during our chat.

11) A 24 year old girl with dyed green hair in China during my business trip.
We chatted after getting to know her from the nearby feature.
Asked her to come to my hotel for coffee and chat and made my move on her.
She doesn't allow kissing but the fuck was quite nice with her.
She left in the morning without asking for anything.

However, the next day she asked I she can borrow money from me and I said I only have RMB 1,000 with me and asked her to come.
I fuck her the second time and then gave her the money.
I think it is quite worth for RMB 500 each fuck.

12) Another maybe 30 year old in China during my business trip
She is not pretty, but anyway good enough for a fuck.
Unfortunately, she smokes which really sucks.
She do BBBJ with a very quick flicking of her tongue on my dickhead. It gives strong sensation but I didn't enjoy it.
Anyway, I fucked and deleted her from my contacts later.

13) Another 30 year old working in the construction business in China
I chatted her up during my business trip in China and met her and have a drink and talked more. I sent her home without any happenings.
We continued to keep in touch and during my next trip in about 3 months, I met up with her in my hotel and we had a good chat again in my room.
It was late and I ask to spend the night there and I will send her back in the morning. I promised I won't touch her, but I lied and spent quite some time coaxing her into sex.
Did her the first round and she moaned and grind like a wild animal, I thought she cum and so I also cummed. Later, she told me she didn't.
We talked a bit more during the night and I became hard again and fucked her the second time.
This time, she is more relaxed and really moaned, wiggled and grind wildly and I really thought she cummed as I rubbed her G-spot and and licked her clitoris.
Then I fuck her missionary and cum pretty quickly because I thought she cummed.
She said she didn't!!!!

14) This one is a massage lady I chatted and got to know.
I met her at her pool side of her condo after she got off work and we chatted.
As she lived with her other female colleagues, it was not convenient to go to her apartment.
I invited her to my apartment and we had one round.
She said she had not slept in a big bed for some time because 4 of them sleep on bunk beds in 1 room.

15, 16, 17, 18) These 4 are not from Wechat but are KTV hostess paid for but my suppliers.

15) 25 year old with very soft breast. Rubbed her G-spot which licking her clitoris and could see her breast swelling as she was so high

16) 19 year old and about 1.7m tall. Slim with C cup size.
Kissed and french very well with GFE.
Did not allow fingering.
The fuck was good but I couldn't cum because I fucked too much during the trip.
Slept for a while and wanted a second round but she said her pussy is hurting from my earlier pumping.
So I straddle her and masturbated while looking at her beautiful breasts and face. Cummed on her breasts!

17) 25 year old who is an old bird!
She just went through the motion and even fake orgasm so I was really pissed off.
Anyway, did her missionary and then doggy and found she has smelly pussy, so I was more pissed and didn't cum at all.
My worst ever fuck!

18) 27 year old C cupper but couldn't see from her dressing.
Her breasts is big but not sagging and really looks nice.
The kissing, frenching, and GFE is perfect and she was really wet.
Rubbed her clitoris till she came and I know it is not faked.
Did her missionary and she also came a second time.
Felt so satisfied that I came soon after.
Best KTV fuck so far!

I will update more as they come along.
Didn't want to forget these nice experience, so writing them here because it is the only safe place I know.
And I also want to share the stories with other samsters here!
Old 28-12-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

wow.. tks for sharing..
Old 28-12-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Asking over for a coffee is the in-thing to do XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
It has been some time since I wrote the above.
Just want to continue to record my memories here of all the girls I bonked from Wechat.

8) A 40+ year old MILF who came to the USA to learn about operating a massage parlor.
She was staying in a hotel and I helped bring her to the bank when as she didn't drive. She bought me a checked Ralph Laurent shirt to return the favor.
But the fuck with her is really disappointing.
She doesn't do any foreplay and just stroke me hard, cap me and start fucking even when she is very dry.
It was not enjoyable at all and I deleted her right after my first session with her.

9) Another MILF, 31 with a 3 years old daughter. She lives close to my house.
We chatted for some months and I invited her to come to my house for a coffee.
On the first visit, she brought some fruits along and her daughter.
We drank coffee and chatted and I showed her around the house.
Then I brought some toys out and played with her daughter.
While her daughter was playing, I got very close to her and smelled her hair, then licked her ear-lobe and neck. She said don't, the kid is around.
I stopped a while but later moved behind her and grind her butt.
Then, while seated on the carpet floor with her daughter playing in front of us, I lifted her skirt and caressed her pussy on the outside, then slipped my fingers under her panties.
Oh! She was really very wet and I rubbed her clitoris and she was like melting away, couldn't sit straight.
Then I inserted a finger and rubbed her on the inside and she was moaning uncontrollably. Her daughter was looking at her feeling puzzled.
We did not continue further as the environment was not conducive.
After that, she told me not to do this in the future else she won't be my friend.

The second visit to my house, she brought me home cooked lunch and we ate and chatted.
Again, she had to bring her daughter because she was too young for school and there is no one to take care of her.
We did not do anything during the second visit.

Then, her daughter is attending pre-school and she has about 3 hours of free time during the day and she is also attending English classes.
I sensed the timing is right and suggested she skip class during one of the day and come visit me.
She actually did and it was the first time we were alone without her daughter.
We did not talked about sex before she visited, but I guess we both understood that this is a meet to fuck.
Again, I offered her a coffee and we chatted a bit.
I was thinking how to get her to go up to the bedroom when she said she wanted to look around the house again.
So, I brought her upstairs to look around and while in the bedroom, I hugged her and we kissed and french.
Then I carried her onto the bed and went on to have a session with her.
I did post in another thread that while doing her missionary, she cum and I suddenly felt no sensation on my penis as she was so wet and must have cum hard.
I have to really pump her hard and fast after that so I could cum.
After that, I check the bed sheets and found quite a few wet spots.

We continue to chat for the next months, but she suddenly deleted me from her contact.

10) A 35 year old Teacher who came here to teach Chinese as part of the China-USA cultural exchange program.
The first meet, we just have coffee and chatted in a public library.
Found out that her exchange program is ending in a few months and she will be returning to China.
The second meet, I invited her to coffee at my house and she came.
We chatted over coffee and touched her hair and smell her hair telling her it smells good and if she used perfume?
Then I hugged her which she returned the hug too.
I proceed to lick her ear-lobes and neck and she immediately started to moan.
I knew that I got her, but continued to lick and nibble around her neck and ears to get her really hot.
Then I carried her into the bedroom and onto the bed which gave her no chance to resist.
I proceed with more kissing around the neck and ears. She won't allow me to kiss her lips.
Then unbuckle her bra, rubbed her breast and nipples, nibbled on her nipples and worked my way south.
She was a bit wet when I touched her pussy and I continue to rubbed her G-spot and licked her clitoris.
When she is all naked and wet, I put on the cap and finished her off in missionary position.

When she was all done and showered, she came out of the bedroom and was really shy, covering her face.
She said how did we move so fast from just chat friends to having sex?
She didn't expect this at all because we did not talk about sex or intimate stuff at all during our chat.

11) A 24 year old girl with dyed green hair in China during my business trip.
We chatted after getting to know her from the nearby feature.
Asked her to come to my hotel for coffee and chat and made my move on her.
She doesn't allow kissing but the fuck was quite nice with her.
She left in the morning without asking for anything.

However, the next day she asked I she can borrow money from me and I said I only have RMB 1,000 with me and asked her to come.
I fuck her the second time and then gave her the money.
I think it is quite worth for RMB 500 each fuck.

12) Another maybe 30 year old in China during my business trip
She is not pretty, but anyway good enough for a fuck.
Unfortunately, she smokes which really sucks.
She do BBBJ with a very quick flicking of her tongue on my dickhead. It gives strong sensation but I didn't enjoy it.
Anyway, I fucked and deleted her from my contacts later.

13) Another 30 year old working in the construction business in China
I chatted her up during my business trip in China and met her and have a drink and talked more. I sent her home without any happenings.
We continued to keep in touch and during my next trip in about 3 months, I met up with her in my hotel and we had a good chat again in my room.
It was late and I ask to spend the night there and I will send her back in the morning. I promised I won't touch her, but I lied and spent quite some time coaxing her into sex.
Did her the first round and she moaned and grind like a wild animal, I thought she cum and so I also cummed. Later, she told me she didn't.
We talked a bit more during the night and I became hard again and fucked her the second time.
This time, she is more relaxed and really moaned, wiggled and grind wildly and I really thought she cummed as I rubbed her G-spot and and licked her clitoris.
Then I fuck her missionary and cum pretty quickly because I thought she cummed.
She said she didn't!!!!

14) This one is a massage lady I chatted and got to know.
I met her at her pool side of her condo after she got off work and we chatted.
As she lived with her other female colleagues, it was not convenient to go to her apartment.
I invited her to my apartment and we had one round.
She said she had not slept in a big bed for some time because 4 of them sleep on bunk beds in 1 room.

15, 16, 17, 18) These 4 are not from Wechat but are KTV hostess paid for but my suppliers.

15) 25 year old with very soft breast. Rubbed her G-spot which licking her clitoris and could see her breast swelling as she was so high

16) 19 year old and about 1.7m tall. Slim with C cup size.
Kissed and french very well with GFE.
Did not allow fingering.
The fuck was good but I couldn't cum because I fucked too much during the trip.
Slept for a while and wanted a second round but she said her pussy is hurting from my earlier pumping.
So I straddle her and masturbated while looking at her beautiful breasts and face. Cummed on her breasts!

17) 25 year old who is an old bird!
She just went through the motion and even fake orgasm so I was really pissed off.
Anyway, did her missionary and then doggy and found she has smelly pussy, so I was more pissed and didn't cum at all.
My worst ever fuck!

18) 27 year old C cupper but couldn't see from her dressing.
Her breasts is big but not sagging and really looks nice.
The kissing, frenching, and GFE is perfect and she was really wet.
Rubbed her clitoris till she came and I know it is not faked.
Did her missionary and she also came a second time.
Felt so satisfied that I came soon after.
Best KTV fuck so far!

I will update more as they come along.
Didn't want to forget these nice experience, so writing them here because it is the only safe place I know.
And I also want to share the stories with other samsters here!
Old 02-01-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

muz start learn to drink kopi if u haven..
Old 03-01-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Followed a hot, pretty minah gal in my instagram for 1.5 years.. I have been DIY myself drooling over her photos for months until she finally replied my private message to her..

Met her up, had coffee, then she told me she needed money... And I proceeded to bonk her for 30 minutes!
Old 03-01-2018, 01:08 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12952 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
Followed a hot, pretty minah gal in my instagram for 1.5 years.. I have been DIY myself drooling over her photos for months until she finally replied my private message to her..

Met her up, had coffee, then she told me she needed money... And I proceeded to bonk her for 30 minutes!
Awesomeness!
Old 03-01-2018, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thats different.. you have "thought of" bonking her already LOL
Old 03-01-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Thats different.. you have "thought of" bonking her already LOL
Lol. That's true.

We often fantasize over hot gals and models in our social media. She has more than 3000 followers even though her Instagram profile was private.

But to actually got to date and then bonk her was amazing. I fuck her so hard that the condom was torn and was practically bonking her raw for over ten minutes before withdrawing and cumming onto her tits. I actually felt Damn happy and satisfied, and my friends and colleagues thought i struck 4D or Toto cuz i kept smiling to myself.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10492 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
a hot, pretty minah gal
she needed money... And I proceeded to bonk her for 30 minutes!
Ur inbox must be flooded by now.

Tq for sharing story.

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Old 03-01-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

The girl friend that i had sex with years ago, we are still in touch, but just touches of greeting through app. Happen to saw her yesterday and everything was pretty normal in the conversation.

Just to recap, we went to a popular beer place in the central for a good beer, her hand landed on my thigh after getting a bit tipsy. I did not expect it from a friend but i got the hint. I hold her waist immediately, control the situation. Went to a nearby hotel and clothes start flying off, she went down to suck and i was feeling victorious, seeing how my friend deep throat was amazing, she went further down to my dangling meat with nice suction while looking at me with a slutty expression.

Her brown nips was the size of a 5 cents size which i like. My turn to pull down her black lacy brief and was surprise to see her patch was super smooth. Not sure if it was in her plan but no question ask. Went down to service her well for about 20 mins as i enjoy to lick and suck the cunt, i always make them moan and scream like they never had before. Proceed to the bed and i finger her till she squirted the bed, she was surprised as this was her first time to experience it. Make her suck my cock again before i pump and pump in various positions and all over the room space available until the end of the session.

Shower together, she was still squeezing my balls and sucked me off again. I asked her can i pump her mouth and she said, "i thought you never ask". My friend was so wild, i just kept going until i spray all over her face. Showered and left.

We never talk about it again.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Your perseverance is good. isn't 30 mins too short? It would be even better if you bonk her for free.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Your perseverance is good. isn't 30 mins too short? It would be even better if you bonk her for free.
Actually I learnt after that she actually works as an FL till now...

30 min was bonking.. the other 30 min is foreplay and some nice cuddling..
Old 03-01-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually I learnt after that she actually works as an FL till now...

30 min was bonking.. the other 30 min is foreplay and some nice cuddling..
My Magic ques here is how much u paid for?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 04-01-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

tks for sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1