The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-11-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
If she comes to my place, she'll be on unfamiliar turf as well, but it's her home country so I'm still playing as the "away team".
Yup that's right. They are quite resourceful in their home ground.

Reasons they will agree:

1) They want to remain in this line and want a bridge.

2) Have a good feeling about you and trust you enough.

3) You really pay quite well.

Well if you really need some companionship then it doesn't hurt to try. If you know her real name and home phone number then it is a high possibility.
Old 05-11-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yup that's right. They are quite resourceful in their home ground.

Reasons they will agree:

1) They want to remain in this line and want a bridge.

2) Have a good feeling about you and trust you enough.

3) You really pay quite well.

Well if you really need some companionship then it doesn't hurt to try. If you know her real name and home phone number then it is a high possibility.
Yup, I got her China WeChat when she was here. No harm propositioning her anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts, dude.
Old 05-11-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Yup, I got her China WeChat when she was here. No harm propositioning her anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts, dude.
Just do it la!! Haha
Old 06-11-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Anyone who went to China for work and arranged to meet with your former regular(s) by the sideline?

Going there solo next month. Have this idea in mind and thought she can stay in my hotel for a couple of nights. Though she's from a neighbouring province, I'm sure things can be worked out if she's receptive to the idea.
Of cos! Arranged before and I'm arranging to meet 2 very soon
Old 06-11-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Anyone who went to China for work and arranged to meet with your former regular(s) by the sideline?

Going there solo next month. Have this idea in mind and thought she can stay in my hotel for a couple of nights. Though she's from a neighbouring province, I'm sure things can be worked out if she's receptive to the idea.
If they are not married or is not somebody mistress in the first place am sure they will agree.
Old 06-11-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
You all la, never sarppork her. Lol. Make me lose one of my fav regulars.

Xia Xia also mid Nov leaving. Sigh. I guess Lu Lu will have to take her place

Hopefully more of the new arrivals are good... If not Angel will see even more of me than she already is! Hahaha
Ok la Lulu good, worth supporting.
Old 06-11-2019, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Thanks bro for the heads up. Sad to hear you tio landmine.

So new account Totoboy2019 is okt??? Haaa
Thanks for pasting the true frs.

someone try promote for her
Old 06-11-2019, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Ex ye fang JG girl?! I have fond memories of Rose. T_T
i remember mandy is very skinny also but not rose
Old 06-11-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Franco_Barsei;19404716]Anyone who went to China for work and arranged to meet with your former regular(s) by the sideline?
/QUOTE]

They are less inhibited with their bodies. Having known you make them more secure.Cheaper to meet them in their province in case they change n just want to be a Friend without all that you enjoyed when they were here.

Just do it n give us a FR or respond to PM inquiries. TIA

Last edited by seqing; 06-11-2019 at 08:20 AM. Reason: Grammar
Old 06-11-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE
Nevertheless, session was okay but will not RTM as at that price, there are much more better choices out there currently.[/QUOTE]

If you hv decided no rtm, just walk off or pay a discounted price. This tantamount to a scam that should be discouraged.One AP ML did it when she just arrived n she quickly got her advert fixed to SN.

Last edited by seqing; 06-11-2019 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 06-11-2019, 09:04 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Annoymous for the delayed reply.
I’m just a little too busy. My bad.

I found yet another bro, like me, who enjoys the conversation with Qing Chuan.
Her vast knowledge on many topics never fail to impress me.

I’m perfectly fine with the limitations as you had mentioned.
She is upfront and honest with her services provided, that certainly is a plus point for me. Willing seeker, willing provider.

Besides the engaging and great conversation I always have with Qing Chuan, her massage skills (including strength) and innocent teenage demeanor has indeed made me RTM again and again. Not sure if these captivates you as well, senior bro.

I don’t have issue with ERPs and parking. I don’t drive when I see Qing Chuan simply because I want to avoid paying excessive ERP/parking charges related to my length of visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Great FR. I enjoyed my conversation with her too. Somehow it made me oblige with all the limitations. Only wish her area can change. A lot of ERPs abd limited parking for drivers, and its quite high in human traffic.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 06-11-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Sorry Annoymous for the delayed reply.
I’m just a little too busy. My bad.

I found yet another bro, like me, who enjoys the conversation with Qing Chuan.
Her vast knowledge on many topics never fail to impress me.

I’m perfectly fine with the limitations as you had mentioned.
She is upfront and honest with her services provided, that certainly is a plus point for me. Willing seeker, willing provider.

Besides the engaging and great conversation I always have with Qing Chuan, her massage skills (including strength) and innocent teenage demeanor has indeed made me RTM again and again. Not sure if these captivates you as well, senior bro.

I don’t have issue with ERPs and parking. I don’t drive when I see Qing Chuan simply because I want to avoid paying excessive ERP/parking charges related to my length of visit.
You're willing to pay $120 to have deep conversations with QC, but you're unwilling to pay the parking and ERP charges? For $120 with limited services, perhaps parking and ERP charges should be absorbed.
Old 06-11-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
Heads up that other bros and myself have had horrible experiences with this one. She is on SLG as 'Jo Jo'. I understand that one's meat may be another's poison, but it is hard for me to give her benefit of the doubt.

I will copy/paste my honest MR below so other bros can make an informed choice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://sglonelyguy.org/jo-jo-massage/

Visited Jo Jo a while back, I think I have recovered enough from my experience to pen this review now.

She does not operate from the usual condo but from a MP on the 2nd floor of a very small retail building. I'm avoiding calling the building a mall because it really isn't. It's like if you cut out a tiny portion of places like Far East Plaza or Bugis Cube.

This raised my warning bells already and when she greeted me at the door I could tell she was about +5 years older than advertised, she's closer to mid-30s and you guys can discount ~40% or more from the pics.

Still, she had a good figure, looked reasonably presentable (made effort with make-up) and I'm into MILFs so I figured to proceed.

The entire MP is to herself and shower facilities are one of those standalone shower capsules we see in MPs nowadays. Fairly comfortable and clean.

I opted for the B2B massage with 2 shots and she immediately went into this tirade about how the 2nd shot is not guaranteed and given out of goodwill, customers should not expect any guarantees just because there's a post online (wtf?) despite her SLG listing clearly saying it's part of the agreed services. She did not bother with any pleasantries and immediately began jackhammering for the first HJ. No moans, no effort, no nothing. Just wanted to get the job over with.

She stripped nude to prepare for the B2B. Fake, enhanced boobs but the rest of her was fairly well-maintained and toned at least. Her massage was low effort and non-existent, complained she had no strength when I requested her to press harder. She did rub herself against me but it was commercial rather than sensual. The entire process (regular massage + B2B) lasted at most 15 minutes before she told me to flip over.

2nd HJ was done just as mechanically, she purposely positions herself to discourage you from pretty much any sort of interaction and does the same crazed jackhammering to try and get you off as quickly as possible.

Instead of an hour I got around 30mins for the whole ordeal. I was more disgusted than angry and wanted to GTFO asap. I think she could tell as well and suddenly changed her tone to add a lot more (very fake) politeness and GFE but I declined more time with her.

I asked her if she really felt that was worth $130. She didn't dare to answer. I put $100 on the table which I think was more than fair and waited for her response. None came. I asked her again. Blackface, no reply but at least she nodded acceptance this time.

Left without looking back. Needless to say no RTM. Everything on her SLG page cannot be trusted. Her pics are a lie, her services are a lie, the positive comments are either the worst case of "one man's meat another man's poison" I've seen or another set of lies.
Not bad body or face that puts me off..but bad vibes ..
I too had a similar experience .. mechanical to sum it up
Old 06-11-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Wobblyleg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnin View Post
Not bad body or face that puts me off..but bad vibes ..
I too had a similar experience .. mechanical to sum it up
This ml has been here for a long time already. Previously known as yingtao. Figure is only good for looking. Nothing else is worth it
Old 06-11-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Rules might be simple. Calculation of P&L. No clashing of schedule, enough to cover cost with profit then probably. Else might be an evening since you are in her territory.
Interested to know how to get this done as i'll be going next month for a short biz trip too,
never try before

Quote:
小七 is back and should be starting soon. Can look out for her ads, those with interest.
is her adv up? if not will she be using the same nick ? got confused by the "Qi"s , 七,琪,琦 etc

Thank You
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1