The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2011, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JellyDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience

I was thinking doing the Ops cos recently my dick feel itchy. Will it help?
Any age constrait? Wat does it mean "phimosis"
Old 12-08-2011, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolexsub View Post
Update for me.

Every night, I will bound to have erection and more than once. This cause the stitches to stretch and it's not comfortable.. Can't prevent erections at night.. Haiz.. Now the newest pain factor.. I'm wearing disposable underwear and not to mention it always stained with blood and the yellow sticky substance, the underwear sticks to the wound!! When you separate them.. AH!!!!!!!!! Feels like crying..

It also bleeds.. Randomly.. And it's not like little stains but dripping blood!

Can I ask if courage bros here wear disposable as well?

This are my updates as of now.. Yes, u can call me a pussy but it's just me.. Do let me know there's anything abnormal or I should seek a different doctor..

Thanks.
Whatever you are going thru now, it is worth it....trust me.

Come back here after 3 months to update.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jokerash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys. my turn to give FR.

today. went to the clinic at 11am and was greeted by friendly nurses. waited for 10mins. then got 1 angmoh who came after me..but doc sees him 1st. waited for another 5mins. then the angmoh come out..and doc call me to go in. the doc is very friendly and patient. he told me just now the angmoh came to cut yesterday..and ask me not to worry. i look rather tense i think. can't sleep last night. sign some papers..then the nurse led me to the changing room. i changed to a blue disposable robe..then proceed to the surgery room. look like those u see at dental clinic.

i lay down on the bed. waiting for doc to come. very nervous. doc come liao..with a stationery scissor on his hand. like those we use in primary school for art & craft. then he told me he gonna start liao..ask me relax. i was like . then he proceed to my groin area..and cut a hold on the blur robe....and gives me a look. he went to get his anesthesia jab. poke a few times into my groin area. quite painful...but tahanable. then need to wait for 12mins for numbness to be in effect. then doc go have his coffee...

waiting waiting waiting.. got 3 young nurses in the room. and we start to chat. ask me what i do..got gf or not...when get marry..when get keys...go where honeymoon...where is my banquet dinner..etc. i try to relax myself...but the thoughts of my little brother gonna get snip liao...makes me . i try to feel the area with with my hand...numb liao. i told him not to worry....it is for his own good. next...doc came back from his coffee. then proceed to use his laser gun. no feel..just a bit heat sensation. bout 10mins. by the way..mine is phimosis...skin thicker...and it gets a bit bloodier and messy. very pai seh when got 3 nurses there look at that area with so much blood. i asked the doc if everything is ok. he say ok. success. after that..doc proceed for stitching.

the stitching seems FOREVER. it was like 30mins to me. i thought stitching should be very fast 1. can feel some pain when the needles passes through my flesh. i "ahhh" and the doc gives another jab. i "ahhh" and the doc gives another jab. i "ahhh" and the doc gives another jab. after a while..i gets a bit worried and uneasy. then i ask doc if everything alright..can my brother still function as normal..? he say everything is fine..just that i too tense. and for my phimosis condition..the surgery is tougher...but ok now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis

then i sit up. quite bloody. the nurse led me to a washroom where i can wash off the blood. i go into washroom. my brother still numb. i wash the blood..and have a good look. not bad lo. some stitches..with small small open wound. after washing..i put on my clothes and berms carefully..then go back to the surgery room. then the nurse help me to apply some cream on it...and teach me how to apply and take care.

then i go out..proceed for payment. $600 havent include GST. then tomorrow need to go back review. consultation fee is $60 each. after paying...i took a cab home. reach home 1.30...change to boxers and a tight underwear (prevent brother from moving about cos got cream and gauze)...then go koon. then wake up..no erection feeling. maybe still feeling traumatised. no pain..just a bit discomfort but got urge to pee. i went to bathroom. realise my boxer got a bit blood stain. i can pee as normal. but the exposed head is very sensitive. need to move with care. hope the blood will clot up and heal well lo.

thats all for my ordeal. glad that it is all over.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolexsub View Post
Update for me.

Week 2 day 10 now.
Glan is not at sensitive as first week whereby even the lightest touch will electrocute you. Stitches underneath split open and it's really ugly with raw flesh coated with yellow sticky substance. Dr sidek says it's normal and recommends to use cloth to tap it dry and remove the sticky substance after bath. This part hurts.. I don't mean to show that I'm a pussy but it's freaking hurts alot and randomly. Feels like needles piercing through the wound each time.. I'm walking as slow as old man now during work days as any faster movement, needles strikes back!

Every night, I will bound to have erection and more than once. This cause the stitches to stretch and it's not comfortable.. Can't prevent erections at night.. Haiz.. Now the newest pain factor.. I'm wearing disposable underwear and not to mention it always stained with blood and the yellow sticky substance, the underwear sticks to the wound!! When you separate them.. AH!!!!!!!!! Feels like crying..

It also bleeds.. Randomly.. And it's not like little stains but dripping blood!

Can I ask if courage bros here wear disposable as well?

This are my updates as of now.. Yes, u can call me a pussy but it's just me.. Do let me know there's anything abnormal or I should seek a different doctor..

Thanks.
hope you can get well soon. i just did mine just now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bberry View Post
Whatever you are going thru now, it is worth it....trust me.

Come back here after 3 months to update.
why 3 months leh? i thought usually is 2 weeks healing?
Old 13-08-2011, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerash View Post
hope you can get well soon. i just did mine just now.

why 3 months leh? i thought usually is 2 weeks healing?
after healing, test out yr didi ma...then after some sessions, you will know whether skinless is better or not... 3 months is just a guide la
Old 17-08-2011, 03:51 PM
Samster

guys..I have 2 questions on healing after circumcision.

1) saline water. water with a pinch of salt. promotes healing and reduce sensitivity? when should I use it ah? after 2 weeks? i now day 5 liao. still got blood stains when I change my gauze. so..if I use now. salt+open wound...is not advisable right? I read some angmoh forum..they advised not to use saline water at all. cos will dissolve the threads. hmmm..??

2) should I wear tight underwear? some say prevent it from moving. some say need loose garments to air it. eg. sarong. so..which is correct ah?
Old 17-08-2011, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
delix02 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydelix02 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

@ Bro jokerash,

For view as a guide only because different people different view...

1) If your wound still got blood, and if it is still raw, just use plain water first. I only start to use water with salt when the wound is dry.

2) Quite surprised to hear that your didi kena wrap up in gauze after day 5! For me, I take out the gauze on day 2 so that didi has that "ventilation" needed.
Old 17-08-2011, 09:49 PM
Samster

hi bro delix,

thanks for advice! it is not a full bandage actually. just 2x small guaze patch. then I apply some jelly ointment on it..then stick onto the wounded bird. this is to prevent bacteria & dry blood from sticking to the underwear...
Old 23-08-2011, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xfool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just came across this online, anyone tried it before?

http://www.taraklamp.net/english
Old 03-09-2011, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
noble_guy is Cool - loads of Potential

Hello brothers,

After several years of waiting.....I'm finally circumcised using laser last week. Procedure was done using local anesthesia, and i'm manage to drive home right after that.

The pain is easily bearable, and i'm recovering well. I had requested doctor to leave as much of inner skin possible, i'm not sure about final outcome yet.... i've to wait and see .

Thanks to everyone, who chiped in lot of informations and experiences here. it is amazing thread.....
Old 04-09-2011, 01:19 AM
Samster

delix02 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydelix02 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Welcome to the Club!
Old 06-09-2011, 02:10 AM
Samster

Good. Sure no regret one.

But had to overcome some inconvenience for the next few weeks after ops.
Old 12-10-2011, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
boyish2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all!

After reading all the posts, have decided to fix an appointment to get myself laser too Will be doing it on 28 Oct 2011 hehe

Anyway, did a search on the internet and have check with most of those clinics which pops up on the 1st page, and also some of the clinics which other bros recommend here....come to the conclusion that prices have definitely increased. Below are my findings(based on their replies to me),

1. Sidek Clinic at Eastpoint
Laser Circumcision - SGD1300. May use Medisave of up to SGD650). Local anaesthesia (LA), thou they informed that the option of general anaesthesia(GA) can be discuss)

2. Lewis Liew Urology (www.urologist.com.sg)
Gleneagles Medical Centre, 6 Napire Road, 07-15
Laser circumcision under LA - SGD2200
Laser circumcision under GA - SGD2800
Medisave claim of SGD650

3. Raffles UroRenal Centre at Raffles hospital
Laser Circumcision under GA - estimated cost SGD3000-SGD3500.
Medisave of about SGD650

4. Dr Ho Siew Hong(www.urologycentre.com.sg)
Laser circumcision under GA - SGD2800
Conventional circumcision - SGD1800
Medisave of about SGD400
Initial consultation is SGD105, follow-up at SGD60

5. Dr Tay Khoon Hean Surgery
6 Napier Road, 08-02, Gleneagles Medical Centre
Laser circumcision under GA - SGD3500 - SGD3500, which included the hospital fees, operation fees, GA and inpatient consultation

6. Dr Chan HS (www.chansurgery.com.sg)
Conventional circumcision under GA - SGD2500
Medisave - SG600

7. Dr BC Ng (www.drbcng.com.sg)
Laser circumcision under LA - SGD1200
Not claimable via Medisave, although they have installment plans.

There is a need to go for a pre-checkup prior to the operations. Most of them allow it to be on the same day, instead of 2 separate days.
Old 28-10-2011, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
boyish2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had finished my laser circumcision at around 1pm.....

Right now, the swelling hurts like shit >.< Pain-killers doesn't seems to help....the feeling i'm getting is like the stitches are very very tight

Any bros can advice whether is it normal?
Old 29-10-2011, 10:55 PM
Samster

For me, it only hurts when during morning due to didi erection. If not, I didnt experience pain. My ops was not laser but conventional sniping by knife.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1