The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
anyonethere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tina got caught????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
A. The foto published in the vice newz article is lazy journalism...it is SO old! That is Joey, in her OLD shop in an OLD dress.....at least Q3 last year....regardless of the reportage per se.

B. Walked yday PM. L2..Helen 2 in place but v nervous..inside watching cctv, opens door if knows you or v sure u r not popo....Tina got lifted by popo on Friday...caught in the act.

Other L2 by toilets...too old 4 me to even bother to look

L3...old hag next to toilet peeping behind curtain, skinny skunky ciken in middle of scuba sittg at table, no XQ otjer

L5...old timer on right side lane next to the weird electrotherapy con man said nothing all day for biz...she STILL dares ask 80 for a wank & 100 if bare....150 to fuk..im not really up for it but asked LOL
Helen 1 was there..shagged her for 20 mins / 120$ and left. All others closed. Helen 1 thinks...repeat thinks not sure...that the other recent incomer from OT, sichuan skinny one opposite private fitness shop in same lane....was lifted by popo...heard a commotion while she was on the job, but the guy took long to finish & aftr paid extra shot, so by time she reopen no sign of popo BUT the shop shutter.

L1 i would not even waste my eyesight looking ha
Old 18-03-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
Karman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane things

Went by this evening around 8+. Quite a number were open and based off my memory...

Level 1: Didn't see any open
Level 2: second unit from the toilet and unit opp stairs were open
Level 3: second unit from toilet, 1 unit along each side of the corridor nearer the staircase side was open. Two units side by side opposite the carpark staircase was open
Level 4: Didn't see any open
Level 5: 2 units on the right side of the escalator were open. continue down the path, on the left, thin ML with augmented rack was open
Old 20-03-2024, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
heizer_87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros, anyone care to share with me lisa contact from L5?
Old 21-03-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karman View Post
Went by this evening around 8+. Quite a number were open and based off my memory...

Level 1: Didn't see any open
Level 2: second unit from the toilet and unit opp stairs were open
Level 3: second unit from toilet, 1 unit along each side of the corridor nearer the staircase side was open. Two units side by side opposite the carpark staircase was open
Level 4: Didn't see any open
Level 5: 2 units on the right side of the escalator were open. continue down the path, on the left, thin ML with augmented rack was open
Is the L2 tangli ?
Old 21-03-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Is the L2 tangli ?
Sorry, I'm not sure. Have not experienced her nor do I recognize her
Old 21-03-2024, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
xlovebigboobx is Cool - loads of Potential

Tangli RTC will be back next month
Old 21-03-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

I went by again today. Saw the units next to the restroom both up for rent
Old 21-03-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
lssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlssah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karman View Post
I went by again today. Saw the units next to the restroom both up for rent
Under this economic environment, not many small bizes would want to rent the units. So any unoccupied units meant lost income to the landlords. So for any ML wanted to rent, can't blame the landlords for renting out to them.

Therefore, do not point the finger at me if you experienced otherewise to what I had experienced.

Last edited by lssah; 21-03-2024 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Repeat sentence
Old 21-03-2024, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
Just curious what's with the electrotherapy con man ?
Ok to be clear....he appears to offer all kindsa stuff to the gullible...not only electro
Walk n see for yrself...
Old 21-03-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by anyonethere View Post
Tina got caught????
I can only reaffirm wat i posted
I was TOLD by Helen2, adjacent unit, they lifted her on last friday. Apparently she was literally on the job...dk how they gained access.
Helen 2 was out to buy food so not all details.
More..i dk....presently in other country so not intouch
Old 22-03-2024, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Is the L2 tangli ?
It's Coco from Orchard Towers.
Old 23-03-2024, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
BiggestChungus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

!!!BEWARE!!!!

There’s an ML on level 5 right side corridor who will try to charge you $400 or $300. Her name is C*c*usually wearing white dress pushing up her assets. I kept bargaining and managed to get it down to $200 but in the end i decided it was stilltoo expensive so I got up and left. No i did not lena fat tax I’m not fat. Small head almost took over but in the end bigger head won. Beware guys, still got ML at parklane still try to charge dome 3 prices
Old 23-03-2024, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3007 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Level 1 tatoo shop got 2 big tits charbo. 1 Thai and 1 Chinese. But very random. I recalled about 2 weeks ago I went over. One old uncle in his 60-70s wants to go in but I am faster. I bang the Chinese PRC still super happening. Her tits ultra big (F cup) and almost popping out. The uncle patiently waited for me to finish. Then he told me super high from all the fantasy and he quickly go in. I quite scare he is the sugar daddy so quickly run away. Haha! But level 1 quite happening. As i walked to the front, I saw another ok char bo but a black guy cheong in and both locked the door. Can tell quite intense from the action. Haha
Old 24-03-2024, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 11
wanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Level 1 tatoo shop got 2 big tits charbo. 1 Thai and 1 Chinese. But very random. I recalled about 2 weeks ago I went over. One old uncle in his 60-70s wants to go in but I am faster. I bang the Chinese PRC still super happening. Her tits ultra big (F cup) and almost popping out. The uncle patiently waited for me to finish. Then he told me super high from all the fantasy and he quickly go in. I quite scare he is the sugar daddy so quickly run away. Haha! But level 1 quite happening. As i walked to the front, I saw another ok char bo but a black guy cheong in and both locked the door. Can tell quite intense from the action. Haha
African? in front means the noodle thr?
Old 24-03-2024, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
han2boi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there today to look see. I only saw:

L2 - 2 WLs near the toilet (any bro knows the one further from the toilet?) and 2 WLs near the back entrance (I tired the Vietnamese before - Helen?).
L3 - 1 WL near the toilet and 3 more along right lane.
L4 - Only 1 WL directly opposite escalator.
L5 - 3 WLs along the middle lane and 3 WLs along right lane (Coco is there again with that sinful white dress).

Today took a China from L5 (up escalator turn right).

Wei Wei
2B for BJ with thin film (almost like BBBJ)
She quite tall (~163cm). A little tummy but still shapely.
She wore white button shirt with short shorts (i like this style, got her to take off her bra but still wear her shirt)
She is friendly and funny (told her i saw Coco before her and she asked if Coco's fake boobs was still spilling out lol)
In and out within 20 minutes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1