The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2014, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Oh wow!
Trying to get away from paying bar fine?
Forcrissakes, how much is a bar fine?
Takes all kinds.

I used to think that it'd be great to run a bar, but now I don't really envy your job.

SEAJ
Cost of a barfine is much cheaper than a visit to hospital. Which is what I promised Mr jfelix if I ever see him again.

Most bars barely get by. Ours make small money. I personally need to supplement my income from other sources. As long as its not illegal. I sometimes do transport services..even renting my pick up or motorbike.So when a prick like jfelix turns up I do not take it lightly.

I have his snapshot photo from the security camera. Talks like as if he was a cool dude but all the other singaporeans at the bar said he was a wierdo.

Running a bar is never easy. You have guys who refused to pay their bins..gets too drunk and violent or picks a fight with other customers. I can honestly say I have never cheated any customer..neither have my staff. But I wont let anyone cheat me.
Old 17-11-2014, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Cost of a barfine is much cheaper than a visit to hospital. Which is what I promised Mr jfelix if I ever see him again.

Most bars barely get by. Ours make small money. I personally need to supplement my income from other sources. As long as its not illegal. I sometimes do transport services..even renting my pick up or motorbike.So when a prick like jfelix turns up I do not take it lightly.

I have his snapshot photo from the security camera. Talks like as if he was a cool dude but all the other singaporeans at the bar said he was a wierdo.

Running a bar is never easy. You have guys who refused to pay their bins..gets too drunk and violent or picks a fight with other customers. I can honestly say I have never cheated any customer..neither have my staff. But I wont let anyone cheat me.
Wah jai yen lah piiii........ Surely got some bastards here and there trying their luck. Tts y i never hold bill and pay them on time even though i got drunk on my leo and singhass at the end of the day lol.......
Old 17-11-2014, 03:49 AM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Wah jai yen lah piiii........ Surely got some bastards here and there trying their luck. Tts y i never hold bill and pay them on time even though i got drunk on my leo and singhass at the end of the day lol.......
Yes..he pushing his luck to the limit now. He was seen in Hollywood. Doing something he has been warned about. Seems he has taken me lightly. Nothing more need to be said now.
Old 17-11-2014, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
darensboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro take it easy.. I will be at ur bar.. Dont get piss off becoz of him.. Screw him.. He is the only 1 who is a cheap
Skate.. Chill bro..
Old 17-11-2014, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
bro ........why don't you do some FRs instead?
Quote:
Originally Posted by havock27 View Post
Hey brother or sister relax chill pill open forum... don't be keyboard warrior
ahtecklim is suggesting you do some FRs instead, how does that make him a keyboard warrior?
Old 17-11-2014, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro..you are welcomed anytime.

I cannot say the same for jfelix. This guy that you went out dinner with tried to get my girl go with him without wanting to pay the barfine. This person is literally trying to cheat me and I do not tolerate it. I do not welcome him and will do everything to protect my business. If he tries it again I and a couple of Thai guys will be waiting for him at Soi 9.
Lol I remembered when I first met you jan this year, you were still at the Kawali bar then, and I got talking to one of your girls at the veranda, and we were talking about going clubbing, I immediately declared to u when u came out that in case we go, I will pay u the bf, n u laughed n said your girls will inform u on anything anyway. Hope u remembered this little episode.

So I guess I just missed having to meet you and your 2 Thai guys welcoming party.

Jokes aside, I can honestly say in all my mongering, I have never scammed anyone, not even of a drink, be it monger, WLs, bar owner, restaurant owner, etc. And I usually insist on paying the first round. And I have never make a cent out of bringing newbies around as well.

Not blowing my own trumpet. Just want to make it clear to newbies who pmed me to catch up.
Old 17-11-2014, 07:58 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro..you are welcomed. Even if we do not have much to offer you..I will at least point you to the right direction.
Thanks!
BTW jus some advice, I happen to reach BKK (Don Mueang) Airport abt 7++pm on Thurs, what's e best & fastest way to reach Pattaya? My friend will b Pattaya same time, 1 day before me.

We be staying at Ozo Pattaya Htl (Soi 15 Pattaya 2nd Road)..is it within walking distance to Good Fellas? Most happening around Soi 6?
Old 17-11-2014, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman2012 View Post
Thanks!
BTW jus some advice, I happen to reach BKK (Don Mueang) Airport abt 7++pm on Thurs, what's e best & fastest way to reach Pattaya? My friend will b Pattaya same time, 1 day before me.

We be staying at Ozo Pattaya Htl (Soi 15 Pattaya 2nd Road)..is it within walking distance to Good Fellas? Most happening around Soi 6?
Fastest and best will be by taxi..after you clear customs go out and go upstairs to Departure Hall. Once you go outside hail any taxi that just dropped of passengers and nego the trip to Pattaya..Its a 2 hr ride and can cost between 1200 to 1500 baht. Not more. If you go join the taxi queue at Arrival Hall it will be a very long wait.

Soi 15 is already at Walking street. Soi 6 is other end of 2nd road..about 10 mins ride on the baht bus. Ask any passing foreigner how and where to take the baht bus to Soi 6. Generally everybody is friendly and willing to help out. Good luck.
Old 17-11-2014, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hey brother or sister relax chill pill open forum... don't be keyboard warrior
5555555 chill pill is for people like you who take take take take and don't give.
Old 17-11-2014, 08:46 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Fastest and best will be by taxi..after you clear customs go out and go upstairs to Departure Hall. Once you go outside hail any taxi that just dropped of passengers and nego the trip to Pattaya..Its a 2 hr ride and can cost between 1200 to 1500 baht. Not more. If you go join the taxi queue at Arrival Hall it will be a very long wait.

Soi 15 is already at Walking street. Soi 6 is other end of 2nd road..about 10 mins ride on the baht bus. Ask any passing foreigner how and where to take the baht bus to Soi 6. Generally everybody is friendly and willing to help out. Good luck.
Don Maung more like 2 and a half hour?
Old 17-11-2014, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Don Maung more like 2 and a half hour?
If go by elevated tollway then via Hwy 7 its a total of about 160 km. With less traffic at night 2 hrs is fair. Many taxis will tend to avoid paying additional tolls which can be substanstive. Don Muang to Pattaya will incur 60 + 50 + 25 + 60 =195 baht if go as above.
Avoiding the tolls will always mean longer distance and longer time. That is why many taxi drivers will ask customers if they pay toll separate or price is all in. When you insist tolls all included in price he will invariably use a route which avoids paying the tolls..which basically means a longer journey.
Old 17-11-2014, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all

Quote:
5555555 chill pill is for people like you who take take take take and don't give.
I never take anything from you sister so stop whining you want my number??? Mai keyboard warrior na...
Old 17-11-2014, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
I never take anything from you sister so stop whining you want my number??? Mai keyboard warrior na...
Ok what is it?
Old 17-11-2014, 02:51 PM
Samster

havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all

Quote:
Ok what is it?
Wat is wat sister? ??
Old 17-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Omg so old still play zapping game real pussies man haha hmmm no need go pattaya look for pussies here have already hahaha god bless you pussies
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1