The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 27-02-2016, 01:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hfs84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandibaby View Post
Hi there, not so new but new here as I finally decided to make an account to contribute my share here. Quite alot of public area experience, but shall share 1-2 first...
Recently HJ my bf while he was driving me to meet my mum, fucking exciting and kinda scared as buses and lorries drove past us. Not our first time doing it, but since its day time, I bet everyone can easily see us. Luckily din get caught and helped him cum after 20+ minutes .
Another time was when we had outdoor sex together nearby a mosque, super scared cause like some holy place, but was too horny and, fuck at the back seats. Did it raw and it was damn good and different from when using a condom! hehe.
Yea. Doing raw is damn good. My bf and I we never use condom. Always do raw.
Old 27-02-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
chiku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

You did her raw? Raw is War.
Old 27-02-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
Notefive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBoobies View Post
Bro shld bite the mole lor. Btw out of curiosity, the mole got hair?
Haha no hair
Old 27-02-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster

pussylover22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This reminds me of my ex.. It was our first time meeting each other.. We sat at roof garden in punggol.. It was arnd 8pm to 9pm like that.. Talk2 den kiss her and my hands start to become sotong and finger her.. And she pull my pants down give me bj and CIM.. Those were the days punggol...
Old 27-02-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

Reminds me of my ex.. That day was our first time meeting each other.. We sat on a rooftop garden in punggol.. We chit chat awhile and my hands starts to become sotong.. I finger her and she gave me a bj and CIM... Those were the days punggol was a new estate...😁😁
Old 27-02-2016, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 10
pussysniped is a name known to allpussysniped is a name known to allpussysniped is a name known to allpussysniped is a name known to allpussysniped is a name known to allpussysniped is a name known to all

got high with gf and drove around our carpark with her giving me a bj. stopped beside many bros and taxi uncles for them to peep in without her noticing. haha fking shiok that feeling. she was wearing a tight crop top and short pencil skirt but ended up revealing her lace white bra and thongs while sucking.

any bros from last night here?
Old 27-02-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussysniped View Post
got high with gf and drove around our carpark with her giving me a bj. stopped beside many bros and taxi uncles for them to peep in without her noticing. haha fking shiok that feeling. she was wearing a tight crop top and short pencil skirt but ended up revealing her lace white bra and thongs while sucking.

Wish i was there... Lol...
Old 27-02-2016, 05:40 PM
Samster

Wish i was there..
Old 27-02-2016, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
HaNui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussysniped View Post

Next time let us know in advance ok?
Old 27-02-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

Wish i was there man...
Old 28-02-2016, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

During valentine day at night brought gf to Kent ridge park. Gf was in a tight dress and bareback.... not wearing bra. There were a few couples there and didn't manage to find a good seat at first. Finally decide to find any place that don't have people.... no seats never mind. So we stand and hanky panky... kissing and touching her. Very quickly roll up her tight dress and pull down her panty... expose her butt and pussy and started fingering her pussy. Wanted to play with her breasts but the only way is to completely remove her dress and she find it too risky. She did squat down to give me a bj.

Finally bonk her in standing position by lifting her 1 leg up. Not easy as she was in high heels. Meantime I keep trying to roll up her dress to expose her breasts. Finally she gave in.... removed her dress completely! Cum within minutes. Not 100% sure if other couples saw us but there was 1 couple that keep looking at us when we walked past them.
Old 28-02-2016, 03:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
BondageKing89 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Picked up my gf from work at about 8pm on Friday (26/2/2016) somewhere at CBD area. Got into heated arguement cause I was late. Parked at central boulevard area to talk things out. After a while , she forgave me. Couldn't get my eyes off her tits cause she's wearing Low cut singlet and push up (lucky boss). Lol. Decided to French kiss in the car and my hands were all over her. Can sense she was horny but her breathing. So I told her to strip her top while I drive her home to AMK. Amazingly she agreed. All along CTE she was playing with her boobs and stroking my dick from outside. Decided to take the longer route so I exit AMK ave 5. I think she was so horny that she took off her jeans and grab her vibrator in her bag (yes. She carried it everywhere cause I told her too. Who knows might need it ) and started playing with it. By now , she's completely naked in the car sitting up right playing with her toy. So instead of turning in amk , I turn into Hougang area. Just to take a very long route. She doesn't seem to care. Drive all the way to IMH Where there's many empty carparks. Purposely drove slowly on the left hand side all the way to IMH. Once we reach , I strip naked (bottom) and let her blow me. Trust me, she has the most amazing tongue ever. After while , I open the back boot and there we are doggy style at the back of the trunk with her fully naked and me half naked. Came within mins due to the excitement and left the carpark immediately. I think she wasn't satisfied so she continued playing her toy all the way till u reach her house MSCP. All along I'm not sure if anyone saw but at the MSCP, I'm sure I saw this guy looking into my car and his eyes wide open cause my gf was totally naked in the front seat. When I pass him , I look at the side mirror , he is still looking at my car. Lol. Went all the way to the top storey and had another fast round before we call it a day . Reached home and texted gf asking if there is a next time of the same thing . And her reply , and I quote her exact words "make me horny and I'll be your slave. I will do whatever u Want me to" . So guys , if u see a girl playing with a vibrator fully naked , chances are , that's us. Lol.
Old 28-02-2016, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
TedCruze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BondageKing89 View Post
..... So guys , if u see a girl playing with a vibrator fully naked , chances are , that's us. Lol.
I'll be on the lookout from now on
Old 28-02-2016, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notefive View Post
Haha no hair
U came inside her?
She's very hiong or ignorant.. Earlier guy came and u too.. Wow....
Old 29-02-2016, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
Notefive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by greddy88 View Post
U came inside her?
She's very hiong or ignorant.. Earlier guy came and u too.. Wow....
I shot outside
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1